Bored Housewives-Middle island Kara 631-438-9797

Kara 6314389797

So I've been watching this ad for weeks now. It originally started out as a bored housewife (1) from Coram. Ive texted both of these providers over the past couple of weeks the older one responds quicker. yesterday I got the old blow off from an ATF who probably has family issues or something ,but was kind of pissed about the lack of communication. I'm sure I'll get over it and the apology will be lengthly and include a real nice service.

Any back to the point here. I saw Kara the younger housewife. I was on my way home from the blow off and crushed for time so I called the ad and she was available.I was 20 minutes out and she gave me exact address to house in residential neighborhood. GPS was a plus.

Before I got to area she texted me to ask me if I was LE. I called her to talk about that so as not to waste my time.I parked in driveway,knocked and door was answered by a 30 ish girl with jet black hair ,a real pretty face and thin body with smallish breasts and a nice tan. She appeared showered and clean, an aspiring MILF of some sort. led me up to nice bedroom. We agreed to 15 minutes cause of my time constraint(she suggested 15)- for 100. I didn't ask for details as I never do on phone( reverse LE tactic-I'm paying for time,not specific acts).

Gave donation quickly disrobed. Very nice BBBJ followed by CFS.She was tight and had great hygiene and nice skin,and a very comfy bed. No time for discussion about other things but I'm sure mor to be had but probably not by me for the following reasons.
1. nicer residential area,willing to see me during broad daylight. neighbors are not far away and house not setback or real private.
2. possibility there were kids in house under other providers watch,not something I want to get involved with.-evidence of kid stuff around like they were there recently if not during.
3.A little mechanical for my taste but better than a lot of BP girls

Last edited:
robot like

Kara 6314389797

So I've been watching this ad for weeks now. It originally started out as a bored housewife (1) from Coram. Ive texted both of these providers over the past couple of weeks the older one responds quicker. yesterday I got the old blow off from an ATF who probably has family issues or something ,but was kind of pissed about the lack of communication. I'm sure I'll get over it and the apology will be lengthly and include a real nice service.

Any back to the point here. I saw Kara the younger housewife. I was on my way home from the blow off and crushed for time so I called the ad and she was available.I was 20 minutes out and she gave me exact address to house in residential neighborhood. GPS was a plus.

Before I got to area she texted me to ask me if I was LE. I called her to talk about that so as not to waste my time.I parked in driveway,knocked and door was answered by a 30 ish girl with jet black hair ,a real pretty face and thin body with smallish breasts and a nice tan. She appeared showered and clean, an aspiring MILF of some sort. led me up to nice bedroom. We agreed to 15 minutes cause of my time constraint(she suggested 15)- for 100. I didn't ask for details as I never do on phone( reverse LE tactic-I'm paying for time,not specific acts).

Gave donation quickly disrobed. Very nice BBBJ followed by CFS.She was tight and had great hygiene and nice skin,and a very comfy bed. No time for discussion about other things but I'm sure mor to be had but probably not by me for the following reasons.
1. nicer residential area,willing to see me during broad daylight. neighbors are not far away and house not setback or real private.
2. possibility there were kids in house under other providers watch,not something I want to get involved with.-evidence of kid stuff around like they were there recently if not during.
3.A little mechanical for my taste but better than a lot of BP girls
the only time she spoke was when she asked me if I do this much. Her kids was some where in the house as I heard crying. House is in Middle Island

I met Abby during memorial day weekend... I guess its the guilt that I am feeling now that i feel really paranoid. I really need other opinions to see if she was safe to be around. I thought she was at the time hence why i asked the health question. I am not developing anything, this is just my paranoia. Figured id ask anyone who pursued bbbj, daty, and DFK. I will admit that shes really friendly, she told me that shes married and that shes 100% clean when i asked. But still just paranoid...

Why would "we" know?

Paranoid?....get tested. Why would anyone here know with certainty if a provider is "safe",
with any unprotected activities comes risk. I'm know expert so I can't give you the answer to solve your paranoia. All I can say is that early on in my mongering career (9 months ago) I had similar concerns. I went to the internet and found a confidential testing site that sent me for "anonymous " bloodwork and the results came to my email within 2 days. Please keep in mind that different STD's take various amounts of time to show symptoms so the only way you could really get your answer is to get tested. I think it was like 250 or around there for a half dozen tests out of one blood sample. It took 4 minutes to set up on phone and 1/2 hour later I was getting blood drawn locally-they email them the "script".you get a number that you take there.

Also department of health in NYS has HIV testing sites that do it for free but require minimum of 60 days from "incident " to give better result. The STD site offers an immediate HIV test which together with their std package runs 499 I believe but this is the #1 test on market according to my research and their claims.

So with regards to Abby noone here could really help you. She sounds like she was fun do you care to add details to your review? I saw her room mate for a quicky she seemed cool.

I met Abby during memorial day weekend... I guess its the guilt that I am feeling now that i feel really paranoid. I really need other opinions to see if she was safe to be around. I thought she was at the time hence why i asked the health question. I am not developing anything, this is just my paranoia. Figured id ask anyone who pursued bbbj, daty, and DFK. I will admit that shes really friendly, she told me that shes married and that shes 100% clean when i asked. But still just paranoid...
Buddy what are you talking about? You dont have anything wrong that you noticed. An std you would have seen by now. If you worried about the ones you dont see the chances that you got anything are not even worth talking about. Dont bother to get tested your fine..

You are in the wrong hobby if your going to worry about stuff like that w/o symptoms. GO get checked if you have a bad feeling, and let us know b/c I saw these women and it would be nice to know if somethings up. So speaking of these women I saw both of them at same time not going with details but I will tell you do not wait to see these providers I recommend duo im not going into price you work it out with them but they are worth it. Everything on menu,they claim 2 be sisters (which I doubt they are) so they dont do each other but that is the only negative the session was seriously a ton of fun. Anyway NYLI1987 they both seemed clean, but if you do notice symptoms or get tested let us know. Until then STD FREE until proven guilty!

Provider Reviews-it's all in the details

why the no detail declaration? Us mongers live for details. I saw Kara(review above) and she was good but nothing special but I've yet to hear any details about ABBY. Please do tell.....please?

ur right liguy i may be in the wrong hobby, its the guilt that i feel afterwards. I do appreciate everyones feedback and for helping get through this. I also however i did enjoy myself at that moment. Abby is really a sweet/sexy MILF. I met her at a house and she was fresh out of the shower (still with wet hair), wore a short denim skirt and a tank top, a black thong underneath. Anyways, she gives a good bbbj, very into dfk, loves her ass smacked, shes allowed DATY which i partook. Shes gotta clit ring, tasted great (def enjoyed me). She also likes to smack a guys ass, and whatever else any guy enjoys. Just treat her well and shell treat u well.

Last edited: