Bonds Is A Stinker !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like Barry Bonds is the only player to have ever used sterioids.

Who cares about Bonds passing Babe Ruth?

Ruth is number two on the all-time homer list.

Sportswriters should be comparing Bonds with Hammering Hank Aaron, the greatest slugger in history.

Bonds' hand/eye coordination and talent still had to be there for him to connect.

He can't help it if his DNA created a boy who would grow up into a surly, arrogant man.

Love him or hate him, Bonds is fantastic homerun hitter.

Last edited:
lamont5123 said:
Yeah, like Barry Bonds is the only player to have ever used sterioids.

Who cares about Bonds passing Babe Ruth?

Ruth is number two on the all-time homer list.

Sportswriters should be comparing Bonds with Hammering Hank Aaron, the greatest slugger in history.

Bonds' hand/eye coordination and talent still had to be there for him to connect.

He can't help it if his DNA created a boy who would grow up into a surly, arrogant man.

Love him or hate him, Bonds is fantastic homerun hitter.

he is worse than Pete !!!

if Rose got banned for life for a lesser offence.....what do you think baseball should do to Barry Bums ??????????????????

lamont5123 said:
I disagree. Which is my right.

I don't see you calling for Mark McGwire to be banned for life.
actually..in another thread I said that baseball should use a 3 strike banned for life rule.

if Barry's gonna slide...then Pete should get a pass (and I am not a Rose fan..he stunk up baseball to)

ILLEGAL drug usage is far more serious than gambling which is merely a vice.

why are millions of people in jail for drug possession..perhaps BB should join therm ???

I didn't see that thread.

Possessing steroids may not be a crime in many jurisdictions.

Don't confuse possessing cocaine and heroin or perhaps, peddling marijuana with chemical compounds designed to enhance athletic performance.

I am not a lawyer, but I do not believe Barry Bonds broke any criminal laws.

Besides, when Bonds tied Babe Ruth today, all of the fans in Oakland CHEERED him and the game was delayed for 90 seconds.

Unlike you, true baseball fans realize that Bonds' physical talent led to this accomplishment today.

"Booed when he was introduced before the game, the Giants' star received a long standing ovation after his home run, and the game was delayed about 90 seconds. - from an Associated Press story.

AP story on Bonds hitting No. 714

Last edited:
lamont5123 said:
I didn't see that thread.

Possessing steroids may not be a crime in many jurisdictions.

Don't confuse possessing cocaine and heroin or perhaps, peddling marijuana with chemical compounds designed to enhance athletic performance.

I am not a lawyer, but I do not believe Barry Bonds broke any criminal laws.

Besides, when Bonds tied Babe Ruth today, all of the fans in Oakland CHEERED him and the game was delayed for 90 seconds.

Unlike you, true baseball fans realize that Bonds' physical talent led to this accomplishment today.

"Booed when he was introduced before the game, the Giants' star received a long standing ovation after his home run, and the game was delayed about 90 seconds. - from an Associated Press story.

AP story on Bonds hitting No. 714

oh please stop !!

im gonna B A R F

More Bad News For MLB ?????

A federal grand jury is looking into whether Bonds perjured himself when he testified to the grand jury that indicted the the BALCO crew.

That's perjury on testimony.

Nothing on using steriods.

And I doubt very much Bonds is in any legal jeopardy.

It's just a smoke screen to appease pissed off fans and even more pised off sportswriters who have been jealous of Bonds.

The clean I was referring to was you not barfing on your carpet.

Last edited:
lamont5123 said:
Thats because most sports fans are too stupid and gullible to realize the truth. They are blinded by the whole thing. I love sports but I know when something is wrong unlike the morons who cheer fakes like Bonds and so on.

Ruths 714 is the most noted/respected record in all of sports... even if it isn't the actual record anymore. It's more noted than Maris's 61, McGuire's 70, Bond's 73 or even Aaron's 755..... all of which have been questioned for various reasons.... from total extra games played (Maris) and extra at bats (Aaron) to steroids (Mac and Bonds).

Bonds is in no legal jeopardy.. though if evidence ever does come out he could face perjury.

If he were as clean as he says he'd release his tested samples from the years 99-2004 (which he refuses).

Too many know too much for this to be swept under the rug. Wait for many of the active players and trainers to retire in the next 10 years and this will blow wide open and players like Bonds and Mac will have their records tossed.

Ozzy said:
Bonds is in no legal jeopardy.. though if evidence ever does come out he could face perjury.
A federal grand jury is looking into whether Bonds perjured himself when he testified to the grand jury that indicted the the BALCO crew.

not sure but i think bonds and mark maguire both have records that they should not be too proud of but this is just what i feel. it's great in this day and age that they have drugs to help but like the rules say you can't use them. if you failed a drug test at work you might not be around too long. baseball a slap on the wrist a fine and back to playing ball. it's the leagues fault they have to say you use your gone they treat them like their on kids these guys are adults and they need to be treated as adults. would i miss bonds or others not at all. sometimes watching rookies coming up is more exciting then some primadonna. just the way i feel not asking you to agree thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.