Blonde Bombshell Farmingdale 631-388-9195

After reading review and a couple drinks, I called and set it up. Met at americana,she wouldn't give room number until she saw my car. Went in and there was 2 other girls (one black, one spanish I think, looked better than her though) who she said would stay in the bathroom, which they did. Room reaked of cigarette smoke and mcdonalds and she had incense burning to cover it, only making it worse. Room was a mess. Her pictures are real but she definitely has a lot more aging/miles on her than pics reveal. Fat ass and big tits, her face looked decent from a distance, but def not up close (pimples, drug use?, etc). I recognized her from SH and a couple places on edison. We spoke briefly about where she worked in the past, and she invited me to meet her at SH afterwards (which i didnt). She said after we were done she was going there to talk to Nick and try to start working there again. Anyway, bed squeaked away as her friends hid in bathroom. Hit every possible position, and between the drinks and situation I found it hard to finish but eventually did. Don't remember the total damage as this was couple weeks ago. Saw these reviews again and figured I'd give my two cents. Overall, would not repeat.

Last edited: