Blonde Bombshell Farmingdale 631-388-9195

So after a dry weekend and being really horny this morning and setting aside some mongering time today, my luck, my favorites were not available today. I was really in the mood for Christina and called her, but she wasn't available until later this afternoon. So off I went, looking up other possibles on BP. I had seen this provider's ads for some time and was curious as to whether or not the pics were accurate. Also I'm not sure what name she goes by, because I did pull up several ads when I did a search on her phone number and came up with different names. I think she used "Michelle" in one of them. But the good news is, the pictures were all the same girl and I'm happy to report it was really her. Sooooooo, add this one to the "Verified photo thread".

Anyway, here's the link to her BP ad for today:

http://longisland.************/Fema...cs-631-388-9195-exotic-green-eyes-23/32927591

She's much hotter to look at in person. her pics definitely don't do her justice. 2 call system. She moves around a lot, but today she was in a motel in Farmingdale. Due to all the nervousness about LE, I'm not going to say which one. She was very nice and friendly. Asked me if I had any affiliation with Law Enforcement. I bursted out laughing, dropped my pants and said "no". LOL!

She claims to be part Israeli and part Russian in her ads and it came out in conversation that she really is. At first glance she appears hispanic, but she's American and her skin has that slightly olive complexion that you'd see in someone mixed with Middle Eastern blood. I find it very hot. She's tall, has a great ass, and a nice set of bolt-ons. I wasn't sure at first, because they looked real. Nice big D-cups. But sure enough they failed the squeeze test. Sorry guys, I'm a breast man and I like em natural. I hate the feel of implants. That being said, they were still nice to admire and suck on, which she encouraged, and she had such a nice ass, my hands found their way there for most of the session anyway.

Her rates are 150 for the half and 220 for a full hour. I took the half. I think it's a little overpriced, but then again I'm spoiled after being with Lori and Christina and getting much more "GFE"-like service for a lower donation. This was definitely not GFE. I tried to kiss her but she turned her head. She did giggle when I kissed her neck a couple of times, which I found kinda cute and funny at the same time. Everything was covered. She won't do any BB anything. But I gotta say, she LOVES giving head and it shows. She went down on me for several minutes and I was really enjoying it, even with the cover on. Then she climbed on and rode me CG for a while, then got off, sucked on me a little more, switched to doggy, mish, and then finished in spoon position. She's not tight and at one point asked me if I was going to cum soon (she did it nicely - "you gonna cum for me baby?" I said "eventually". LOL). So when I switched her to spoon, it was better because she had her legs together while I was in her from behind and that made everything tighter (what can I say? I like friction). Finished in the bag inside her, which felt great. I loved the view of her ass. A few nice tattoos too.

She got out the disinfectant wipes for me to clean up with and then pulled out a bottle of rubbing alcohol and had me hold out my hand so she could squirt it into my palm and then I rubbed it all over my privates, while she did the same. Nice to know she's into being clean and DD Free.

She told me she performs part time at a peep show club. I think it's called The Show Place, or something. I forget the name, but it was definitely "Show...something". I think it's in the Babylon area. She said near the cemetaries. I'm sure some of you guys know what I'm talking about. She said you can get a good deal there, because you can rent a private booth for $25 and they all all kinds of things to go on in there. Good to know.

Not sure if I'd repeat, only because I love the kissing I get from my other favorites. So far of all the FS girls I've been with, I only found 2 who are pretty GFE and very reasonably priced, so they're keepers. But this one's definitely worth checking out at least once. I'd be interested to hear feedback from others.

Laughing at the note that her tits look real- it's pretty obvious from the photos that they aren't. But thanks for the great and detailed review! I've seen her ads up almost every day but haven't made the call.

I forgot one major detail!!!

OMG I completely forgot about one thing that happened while I was there. I can't believe I didn't remember to put this in my review. It's almost comical...

She had a friend there. She was apparently spending the day with her, helping her to get work. She had just taken her to Show World to apply for a job there. Large WOC. She was in the bathroom doing her hair when I got there. I only know that because I asked to use the bathroom before we started and she knocked on the door and told her friend to come out so I could use it. After I came out, she went back into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I was a bit uncomfortable with that and asked if she was going to be in the room with us during our time together. "Michelle" told me not to worry. She was doing her hair and would stay in there the whole time and not bother us. If she was better looking, I would have inquired about adding her to the party, but I had no interest. Anyway, I found it amusing knowing we were fucking like bunnies, the whole cliche...bed squeaking away, lots of moaning, and all the while her friend is in the bathroom listening to all of this. Though I was a little self conscious, once things got going between us, I forgot she was in there. LOL.

This was better than my previous story about Skylar's dog being in the room with us. You just can't make this shit up!

Imagine if the situation was reversed and it was an outcall, and trying to convince her "Oh, that's just a friend of mine who needs work. He'll be in the bathroom the whole time and not bother us." She'd be out of there in half a second. Like you said... can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
OMG I completely forgot about one thing that happened while I was there. I can't believe I didn't remember to put this in my review. It's almost comical...

She had a friend there. She was apparently spending the day with her, helping her to get work. She had just taken her to Show World to apply for a job there. Large WOC. She was in the bathroom doing her hair when I got there. I only know that because I asked to use the bathroom before we started and she knocked on the door and told her friend to come out so I could use it. After I came out, she went back into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I was a bit uncomfortable with that and asked if she was going to be in the room with us during our time together. "Michelle" told me not to worry. She was doing her hair and would stay in there the whole time and not bother us. If she was better looking, I would have inquired about adding her to the party, but I had no interest. Anyway, I found it amusing knowing we were fucking like bunnies, the whole cliche...bed squeaking away, lots of moaning, and all the while her friend is in the bathroom listening to all of this. Though I was a little self conscious, once things got going between us, I forgot she was in there. LOL.

This was better than my previous story about Skylar's dog being in the room with us. You just can't make this shit up!
I don't mind that at all, as long as they are in the bathroom or another room. I find it kind of cool.

Good review, thanks, I'm a regular over at the Americana, sometimes if I need a quickie I'll just pull into the parking lot and call the Farmingdale girls on BP, one is always ready, and this one is always there these days, but I'm just not into fakes so I pass, also at 150HH I'd rather go up the road to Melville where the girls are a bit hotter, and the rooms are far nicer.

But these girls share rooms all the time and one hangs in the bathroom while the other does it, I've spent many a half’s with girls hiding in the bathroom lately, no problem for me, but this one was there while I was with a Madison not long ago, can't find the ad, but I recognized Ms. No Name, turned out to be prettier than her ads show, not into the fake boobs though.

If you put that number in a search on BP, it appears that another girl (at least) shares that cell and that the Bombshell claims in the ad that she's Italian.

That's pretty funny, just last week I am getting a BBBJCIMBS from this girl at the Greenview in Riverhead and I am laid out on the bed. Her friend is in the shower and some guy knocks on the door and says he was just with her friend and left his shirt behind (cold and rainy day) she is buck naked (very nice looking pussy by the way) and I am on the bed fully hard and she says OK I will pass it out the window and does. WTF as you say you can't make this shit up!!

That's pretty funny, just last week I am getting a BBBJCIMBS from this girl at the Greenview in Riverhead and I am laid out on the bed. Her friend is in the shower and some guy knocks on the door and says he was just with her friend and left his shirt behind (cold and rainy day) she is buck naked (very nice looking pussy by the way) and I am on the bed fully hard and she says OK I will pass it out the window and does. WTF as you say you can't make this shit up!!
Ok, that would freak me out.

If you put that number in a search on BP, it appears that another girl (at least) shares that cell and that the Bombshell claims in the ad that she's Italian.
In other ads she posted, she said she's part Israeli and part Russian. It came out in conversation because she noticed a religious necklace I was wearing and she said "you're Jewish?". I said yes, and she said she's part Israeli, part Russian and part something else (I forgot what). I asked if she's Jewish and she said yes. Mmhmm. Yeah ok. I don't know many Jewish girls who look hispanic, have tattoos all over them and work in strip clubs, but hey, anything can happen these days.

.....I asked if she's Jewish and she said yes. Mmhmm. Yeah ok. I don't know many Jewish girls who look hispanic, have tattoos all over them and work in strip clubs, but hey, anything can happen these days.
I don't either but then I don't ask - Note that Jewish is not a natioality or race. I haven't met any black ethiopian jews but there are plenty in ethiopia.

Yeah well think I am going to go back tomorrow for full service for 60 american. I will post a review after clearing it with her. And probably would have freaked me out a little except Little Catfish was doing the thinking and I am a gluten so........
They still at the same place? I pass by there all the time looking for a SW.