Blackmail 848-348-8126

Hey guys received this random text the other day. Wanted to know if anyone else here has gotten this threat and how did you deal with it. Right now I'm ignoring it but it is illegal to blackmail in NY and would think thought-out the country. I don't go to random locations and never been to a whorehouse.

Read below

Hi I am James Kennedy from the whorehouse and the main boss, I am here to demand respect and order in our business,,, they told me that you failed one of my girls, that you were supposed to request her services and in the end when she was almost list you rejected and you took advantage of their time and their photos I want to be honest with you, we do not want to involve your family in this, but you must pay the fine, which will be charged immediately $ 3.000 if you refuse to pay it We are going to be under the obligation to look for each one of your family membersand you already know what we going to do with them. I hope you to answer to this message right away, because if you ignore me and block me, I'm goiinng to send my people and all of you gonna end in a very bad way!!! I'm goiing too desstroy

Never had the pleasure of such a text. If I did I would ignore it or perhaps (if multiples are sent to me and its getting annoying) just block the sender on my burner (your do use a burner right?).

the last thing you want to do is any any way respond or make threats back. do not engage.

Never had the pleasure of such a text. If I did I would ignore it or perhaps (if multiples are sent to me and its getting annoying) just block the sender on my burner (your do use a burner right?).

the last thing you want to do is any any way respond or make threats back. do not engage.
That's boring . I respond back sometimes call them . They never pick up and rarely respond back.

A friend of mine got one of these texts. He sent them a link to the FBI website and also sent them the number to the local FBI agency. He never heard back from them ever again.

pokler

Power Bottom
Hey guys received this random text the other day. Wanted to know if anyone else here has gotten this threat and how did you deal with it. Right now I'm ignoring it but it is illegal to blackmail in NY and would think thought-out the country. I don't go to random locations and never been to a whorehouse.

Read below

Hi I am James Kennedy from the whorehouse and the main boss, I am here to demand respect and order in our business,,, they told me that you failed one of my girls, that you were supposed to request her services and in the end when she was almost list you rejected and you took advantage of their time and their photos I want to be honest with you, we do not want to involve your family in this, but you must pay the fine, which will be charged immediately $ 3.000 if you refuse to pay it We are going to be under the obligation to look for each one of your family membersand you already know what we going to do with them. I hope you to answer to this message right away, because if you ignore me and block me, I'm goiinng to send my people and all of you gonna end in a very bad way!!! I'm goiing too desstroy
Are you stupidly using your real number or burner or GV?

Is any of what the guy said accurate? What is mr james kennedy even saying?

“in the end when she was almost list you rejected and you took advantage of their time and their photos”. Is that even english?
I had a shakedown once during one of my yoga escapades when i was younger and bolder (i posted about it here). Long story short, i dropped my money clip and all my cards and IDs fell out and i was wrestling with a dude 2x my size, he eventually got one and ran away. I ended up getting an email saying they were gonna post the security video footage and put me on blast. I assumed they wanted me to beg them not too and then demand money from me. But never happened, thankfully it was a time before social media and cancel woke culture.
Hope this is just a low level scammer looking for a naive sucker. Keep us posed if u hear back.

Mod edit - here is the yoga story

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-roughed-up-by-black-guy-cops-invovled.51958/

I vaguely remember this thread, I wasn't active at the time but for some reason remember the story.

It's an old thread that breaks some of the current rules about mentioning site names.

Is any of what the guy said accurate? What is mr james kennedy even saying?

“in the end when she was almost list you rejected and you took advantage of their time and their photos”. Is that even english?
I had a shakedown once during one of my yoga escapades when i was younger and bolder (i posted about it here). Long story short, i dropped my money clip and all my cards and IDs fell out and i was wrestling with a dude 2x my size, he eventually got one and ran away. I ended up getting an email saying they were gonna post the security video footage and put me on blast. I assumed they wanted me to beg them not too and then demand money from me. But never happened, thankfully it was a time before social media and cancel woke culture.
Hope this is just a low level scammer looking for a naive sucker. Keep us posed if u hear back.

Mod edit - here is the yoga story

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-roughed-up-by-black-guy-cops-invovled.51958/
Nope I've never been to a whorehouse and don't know a Mr. Kennedy.

"Their" grammer.
Lol lol :):)
There is most commonly used to mean “at that point” or “in that place.” Their is the possessive form of the third-person plural pronoun “they.” It means “belonging to them.”

Thats the rule I follow is it wrong? Not arguing but a question.

Read below

Wait until they start sending pictures of cut off heads and arms.
It’s a scam
Trying to scare you

Read below

Did they send you pictures of what they intended to do always love those

billyS

Reign of Terror
I got one of these the first time the other day. My guy told me he was the "lead hitman" for, I dunno some hooker

Texted him back LOL and blocked them
Wow, the lead hitman! You should be flattered they sent the best after you.
Lead implies she has more than one so this bitch has an army of hitman? Lol lol :) :)