Worst Nightmare - Yoga instructor set me up, lock out naked, roughed up by black guy, cops invovled

I am a long time monger, but I tend to lean towards the lower degree of sexual prowess, such as dick flashing, bulge flashing, massages, naked yoga and the usual rub n tugs. Not so much with hookers or sex.

I answered an ad on Craigslist for private yoga for $49 but this woman named Yasmine. She's a Arab French girl, very big boned, like 6' tall and 200 lbs. The first session went well, I wore see-through sheer shorts with the lining cut out. I took my shirt off mid way bc it was hot and she didnt say anything. At the end of the session, I change and strip down naked in front of her (it's a studio with no walls) so she can clearly see my hard dick. I pay, smile, and leave. I'm thinking I finally found a yoga chick who doesn't mind my nudity so I book a second session next week.

On the second session, I show up, this time instead of wearing see through shorts, I plan to start completely naked, so she tells me to change and she went in the back, I should have sensed something was up bc she didnt do that last time. But I was too excited, so I strip down and the second I'm completely naked, all of a sudden, my life flashed before my eyes. A huge black guy comes out of nowhere, starts cussing at me and yelling why I'm naked, what the fuck I'm doing naked with this girl and that I aint here for no yoga, I'm a fuckin pervert lookin for something else. He walks over slowly, grabs my clothes then starts walking out with it, I'm like uh, wtf's going on Yaseine, who's this guy? He's walking out with my clothes at this point and I chase after him. We end up scuffling on the stairwell, we're on the top floor of a about 6 or 7 floor building. Keep in mind, I'm butt naked and I'm not a very imposing figure, I'm about 5' 6" and this black guy is about 6'2" and dressed in typical thug clothes.

I'm screaming and yelling, leave me alone, give me my stuff back. Hes got my pants, shirt, wallet, and phone. I see him take my phone and slip it into his baggy back pocket meanwhile hes got my moneyclip and clothes in his other hands. I'm a small guy, but not a wimp, I trained in wrestling and MMA, so I was holding my own pretty good considering the size difference and that I'm naked and dont have shoes on.

At this point, we're scuffling, and he calls Yasmine, gives her my clothes and she shuts the door, I am able to knock him down, he drops my money clip and phone and all my ID's, CC's and other cards fall all over the freaking stairwell. I'm diving on top of it to grab as much as I can, I am able to also grab my phone and wallet. He snatches one of my CC's and runs away. I'm guessing he realized I'm a lot tougher than I looked. So now I'm naked from the waist down, with at least my phone and wallet. I'm banging on the door begging and pleading with Yasmine to open the door and give me my stuff back. I'm screaming I'll give u whatever u want, I cant believe this is happening this can not be real. this is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dream. Banging and banging on the door, trying to pry it open, but nothings working. I'm in complete despair and have no idea what to do. Do I call a taxi? do I ask the taxi driver to buy me a pair of pants? What about shoes? What about work? I have to go back to work, what will my wife say when I show up at home with completely different clothes. A million thoughts are running through my mind, I'm frantically checking to make sure I have my work ID and that I didnt lose it in the scuffle. I have to keep looking down to check that I'm still completely butt naked from the waste down, penis, balls, everything hanging out except for my shirt. I can't call a taxi, bc I have to eventually walk outside into the streets, and what if the driver kicks me out, which they are allowed do, too risky.

I gather myself together, and walk down to the first door I see, knock on it, a tall white guy opens, and note, he heard everything that went on, but said he could not help me, he has no sympathy, told me I shouldn't have been doing this shady shit, getting naked, and that girl was the black guys girl. I'm like wtf, I was changing! Hes like well u shouldn't have been naked, where's ur yoga pants? I really didnt' have an answer bc I was in honestly looking to be naked, which isn't WRONG, but it did not help me gain anyone's sympathy. He shuts the door on me. I'm begging pleading, no help.

I walk down to the next floor, and its some asian owned tax business, they reluctantly let me in while I'm panicking and frantically trying to explain what happened, they obviously don't want to get involved either, they look like hard working chinese earnest people. But I beg for a towel or something to cover up and she sympathizes. I asked if they have anything to wear, or can go out and buy me a pair of pants, I would pay anything, but they said no. But they said there was a tailor on the bottom floor and would walk me down to ask.

So when we get to the tailors, they are equally in shock as to what the fuck is going on, but they were aware the french muslim chick and the black dude were shady people. I run into one of the changing booths and tell the owner what the hell just happened to me, that I was changing for a yoga class and all of a suddent this black dude comes in, takes my clothes, wallet, phone and locks me out, but I was able to get most of my stuff back. I'm begging if they have a pair of pants I could wear, the girl at the front desk, found me a pair and I was relieved.

All of a sudden the same black guy comes back and sees me on the 2nd floor and still yelling at me trying to make me look like a pervert, but I think the shop owner and girl are on my side, they were like wheres the guys clothes? give it back to him. The black guys like I threw it in the streets. I looked out the window, but not there.. There was a customer who was witnessing the whole thing, called the cops. So I wait for the cops, the owner is still trying to process everything that happened, but the front desk girl is wise to everything was like yea that top floor place is crazy, there's drama shit going on every other day, and said last week some dude came running out with a bloody nose.
The shop owner said the cops are coming and they could see I'm reluctant to talk to the cops. Hes like u just got robbed, why dont u want to talk to the cops? I'm like bc I'm naked, this is not a good look, I'm going to look like a creep.

Anyways, the black guy disappears again, and I look out the window and like a double rainbow, I see my clothes, all over the streets in a pile soaked in the pouring rain. I was never so happy to see a pile of dirty clothes ever in my life. I beg someone to go get it bc I said I didnt know if the black dude was still outside waiting for me. The front desk girl was like I'll go, I'm not afraid of him. I finally get my clothes back, shoes, belt, and everything, my zipper is broken and hair is a mess, but I'm ok with that. The shop owner comes back to me and says, look, we got ur clothes back, but ur going to have to speak to the cops, I'm like ok fine, I'll talk to them.

To be continued...

Part 2:

The cops show up, I'm no longer naked, but still looking like a mess. I'm explaining what happened, I came here for yoga last week, and scheduled to come back today for another class. But this time while I was undressing, this big black guy comes out of nowhere, takes my clothes,, wallet, phone, and throws me outside, we scuffle on the stairwell, he runs away, but takes my clothes, I'm able to fight and get my shirt, wallet, and phone back. They could not believe what the hell is happening, so first question they asked (and everyone else was asking) was why was I naked? I can't say I like to be naked in yoga, that just sounds dumb. I said I was changing and undressing, and right when I'm naked, the black guy comes out. They drill me again, well where's your yoga outfit? I'm like I was planning to wear my spandex underwear, and they were like, if u were going to wear that, then why did u have to get fully naked. Sigh, I knew this was going to happen. I said I was just getting ready and undressing when he barged in and grabbed it from me. At this point, I sounded like a broken record and they were clearly getting annoyed, so they said lets go upstairs and sort this out. I said ok good, bc I might have dropped a Credit card up there.

They knock on the door and the dumb fucking muslim bitch (no offense) answers with a fake ass charade of trembling, fake sobbing, and fake nervousness, stuttering that I was naked I was naked, that's all she could say, and I kept shouting back I WAS CHANGING! THIS IS A STUDIO, THERES NO PLACE TO CHANGE, I WAS RESPONDING TO YOUR CRAIGSLIST AD! The cops asked, did he hurt you? did he touch you? and she wanted to say yes, but she was not that good of a liar and said no. Then the bitch's sister shows up and speaks to her in french. shes like THIS MAN IS A PERVERT, HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF, HE WAS BEING NAKED, HE IS AN ADULT, THIS GIRL IS A YOUNG INNOCENT GIRL. I'm like I WAS RESPONDING TO HER YOGA AD! and she yells back, I HAVE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE, DO U WANT ME TO PULL UP THE CAMERAS AND SHOW EVERYONE? OK NO PROBLEM, IM GOING TO GET THE CAMERA VIDEO NOW. At this point, I'm getting a little antsy, bc I was naked, and I may have been naked on the camera, but I still did nothing wrong other than flashing this girl, but i never made any advances or even touched her during the clas.

The cops were getting annoyed with this back and forth. The cop was said, I'm going to ask one more time, did he touch you in anyway, did he try to hurt you? And now the older sister was speaking for the dumb bitch, that I 'tried' to touch her hand and i was trying to seduce her. At this point, I flip out and say NO NO NO NO NO! NO WAY NO WAY, ABSOLUTELY NOT. Keep in mind, this girl is about 6' tall and about 200 lbs, she was not attractive at all. She's like an arabic version of Leslie Jones from Saturday Night Live, a big boned girl. And the cops kind of figured there was no way I was trying to hit on her, I'm 5' 6" skinny guy.

The cops were like, ok, what do u want? do u want me to press charges? When I heard this, my heart just fell out of my body and I must have turned pale as a ghost. I'm thinking I can not go to jail for this dumb shit, I can not become a sex offender, this is not happening, this can not be happening. Thank god the bitch sister said No, but was still yelling at me at this point. The cops said well do u want him to stick around? and the bitch sister said God NO I WANT HIM OUT. The cops finally said OK WE'RE GOING TO TAKE HIM OUT AND IF HE EVER COMES BACK WE'LL ARREST HIM.

At this point, I'm relieved that I'm walking out of there with the cops, not arrested, with my clothes, wallet and phone. On the way out. I say to the cops, u know that was so fake right? the female cop was like well we dont know, we just know ur side of the story. I guess they cant really answer those types of questions one way or another. I turn to the male cop, that they should talk to the 2nd floor, they know shady stuff goes on up there. And they nod. The cops take a look outside make sure the black guy's not there and that I'm clear to be on my way. I notice the cops didn't leave they went back inside, I'm guessing to take a second look at the muslim bitch and the black dude. I'm guessing they were wise to this type of craigslist scamming.

I'm sharing my crazy ass story because I couldn't believe this happened to me. I could imagine getting scammed, and losing a few bucks, but never could in my wildest dreams ever imagine myself locked outside butt naked, penis, balls, hanging out, in the mid day afternoon, on a lunch break, scuffling for my life against a black dude twice my size. I'm so grateful for the guy and girl at the tailor shop for helping me out. but man, so many lessons learned. I'm going to lay low for a while, especially with craigslist...

Yikes! Indeed, a monger's nightmare.

If I had to guess: The girl was actually offering legit yoga sessions. Her bf/ brother/ who-knows/ was there on the 2nd visit and got totally pissed at you for being naked and wanted to "teach you a lesson. "

ps. never lie to LE. Answer their questions with truthful (and legal) answers that do not lead to further questions or can be verified as not being truthful.

Examples of not lying to LE's questions:

I was once stopped by LE and searched. The cop found a condom in my pocket. "What is this for" he asked. My answer was "To prevent disease".

Another time I stopped at a gas station where some hookers were hanging out. I stopped at the pumps to get a look at the girls then started to drive toward the exit where they were. A hooker came up to me and asked me if I wanted her services just as LE drove by and pulled in after me.
LE: "What are you talking to them about?"
Me: Nothing, I stopped at the pumps then decided to leave and she was talking to me as I drove toward the exit.
LE: Did you get gas? (he obviously saw me drive to the pumps, stop, then start driving away)
Me: No - they want 20 cents more per gallon for credit - I won't pay that.
LE: get out of here.

A reason turn down a side street to stop at the side of the road (by total coincidence a young lady happens to be nearby and starts walking over to your car just as LE sees you or perhaps this is a sting.)
LE: Why did you pull over? (or if decoy: what are you looking for? - while standing just out of reach by the drivers side of the car)
You: (Holding up cell phone) - It's illegal to use cell phone while driving and shoulder on main road is unsafe to stop there.

Interesting story. Glad you didn't get arrested. Here's my take. Either the girl is a hooker or she's not. Clearly this girl was not a hooker. What was your ideal scenario? Just to be an exhibitionist? Did you want to have sex with her? The point is you can find someone to accommodate what you are looking for but you need to ask them upfront. as in " Hi I saw your add on Craigslist for one on one yoga I'm I bit of an exhibitionist would mind if I was naked no touching I just like to be naked" Then you avoid any misunderstandings

Consent is essential with everyone. Indecent exposure is a crime even if the victim is not good looking.
In a way you were lucky that she has a thug boyfriend that wanted to teach you a lesson himself instead of just calling the cops on you. You would easily have an indecent exposure or even an attempted rape conviction - a sex crime I believe - and could have all of your life ruined.

Wow, what a story man. I cannot imagine be in that situation. I think you luck out at the end that she didn't press charges.
Thanks dude, its been 3 days and I'm still replaying the events over amd over. Like she wouldnt havr anything to go on, but justthe mere fact that any woman anywhere in the US can say she was sexually assaulted whether true or false. Bam ur life is effectively over. Yea Im grateful, but i think the fact that was a a shady ass muslim cunt I think the cops smelled a rat.

Consent is essential with everyone. Indecent exposure is a crime even if the victim is not good looking.
yup. But as far as I can tell consensual exposure is not as is and asking if it is ok upfront.
In a way you were lucky that she has a thug boyfriend that wanted to teach you a lesson himself instead of just calling the cops on you. You would easily have an indecent exposure or even an attempted rape conviction - a sex crime I believe - and could have all of your life ruined.

You dont ask if u can be naked,u ask if u can change right here and she said yes of course. Unbeknownst to her, changing entailed getting naked.

Interesting story. Glad you didn't get arrested. Here's my take. Either the girl is a hooker or she's not. Clearly this girl was not a hooker. What was your ideal scenario? Just to be an exhibitionist? Did you want to have sex with her? The point is you can find someone to accommodate what you are looking for but you need to ask them upfront. as in " Hi I saw your add on Craigslist for one on one yoga I'm I bit of an exhibitionist would mind if I was naked no touching I just like to be naked" Then you avoid any misunderstandings
Definitely no sex,as I mentiones this is a big girl and I'm not sexually attracted to big ogre shaped girls. But yes my intentions were more on the dickflashing exhibitionist side, i dont think that's illegal if ur doing things in a private setting. If it were public class and i got naked, then yes i can see those charges of indecent exposure.

Ive always asked permission to be naked either upfront or in a thinley veiled wording to throw them off. In this case i worded it abiguously. All the times ovr asked straight up, i was politely declined. So i figured to just go with it. Many lessons learnes here.
Wow Glad to see that you are ok!
Thanks Joeyboy!

Man, no offense, but... Craigslist? Really? You're kinda just openly asking for trouble from shady black dudes.
What would u suggest then? Ive always used CL and never had an issue before. I should have read the signs tho: french arab muslim girl, a ruder email response, cameras all over the place inside. shady building, asking to change differently than last time.

Man what a story. Glad you are ok and yet another reason to deport Muslims .
Im usually not racist bc i grew up ina diverse city, but man this is my first arab muslim experience with a thug looking black dude, so human nature makes you tend to dislike these types of ppl again as a defense mechanism. Man, thinking back, i could have got stabbed, shot, killed, thank god I'm alive.

d
You dont ask if u can be naked,u ask if u can change right here and she said yes of course. Unbeknownst to her, changing entailed getting naked.
From his 1st post he said "I plan to start completely naked, so she tells me to change and she went in the back" so I'm not so sure it was "Unbeknownst to her" as you say.
If he changed and was standing there in his yoga spandex when the "huge black guy comes out of nowhere" the black dude would have had no reason to " starts cussing at me and yelling why I'm naked, what the fuck I'm doing naked with this girl and that I aint here for no yoga".
Right?

....... But yes my intentions were more on the dickflashing exhibitionist side, i dont think that's illegal if ur doing things in a private setting. If it were public class and i got naked, then yes i can see those charges of indecent exposure.....
NYS law makes a big deal out of the requirement for crime of indecent exposure for it to happen in a public place. It specifically includes such places as hotel lobbies but excludes places such as residences. Cases involving sex in even automobiles are not considered " public places" although if you were exposed in a open converable with all the doors wide open in a public square I suspect that would constitute a public place

From his 1st post he said "I plan to start completely naked, so she tells me to change and she went in the back" so I'm not so sure it was "Unbeknownst to her" as you say.
If he changed and was standing there in his yoga spandex when the "huge black guy comes out of nowhere" the black dude would have had no reason to " starts cussing at me and yelling why I'm naked, what the fuck I'm doing naked with this girl and that I aint here for no yoga".
Right?

NYS law makes a big deal out of the requirement for crime of indecent exposure for it to happen in a public place. It specifically includes such places as hotel lobbies but excludes places such as residences. Cases involving sex in even automobiles are not considered " public places" although if you were exposed in a open converable with all the doors wide open in a public square I suspect that would constitute a public place
Hey man, not sure if I'm following you, but I was completely naked, all clothes were on the sofa, but I'm not sure how she knew I would be naked. Unless she planned ahead of time to set me up whether I was naked or not. And me being naked just changed it from a Craigslist scam to a attempted embarassing shake down lesson. Eitherway not looking to find out those answers. Just wanted to warn the exhibitionist guys out there on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would u suggest then? Ive always used CL and never had an issue before. I should have read the signs tho: french arab muslim girl, a ruder email response, cameras all over the place inside. shady building, asking to change differently than last time.
*shrug* Backpage? At least then you can deal with a ton of phony asian chicks or fat white chicks who are a dozen times less likely to sic their pimps on you.