Bingo Club NYC Reviews Discussion 929-515-8188

Jenny - $320 for hour

heard a lot about her so decided to see her. Got there and when she entered she’s a little older than the pics on the site, but that worked for me cuz she just had this slutty vibe. Ngl her bbbj is nice. We got into this slightly awkward moment when she didn’t understand that I wanted a facial, me jerking off and her already on her knees, language barrier lol. When she finally did, she just stuck her tongue out. I couldn’t help it and just exploded on her face. She then moaned in such a slutty way that just made it perfect. 2nd time CIM, third same but through more aggressive face fucking. She’s pretty good for oral. Go to her if you need a hot warm mouth to drop your load into or a pretty willing face to explode on.

Barbie
$240

I saw Barbie was back after a short break, I had an opportunity to kill hh so we reunited.

Barbie isn’t built like the famous plastic doll with perfect measurements.. this barbie is a bit less submissive, more Asian not quite as tall or slim but she’s the perfect spinner size for what I have planned. Perfect Large Cs on her too.

She recognized me from a line up I did whenever, she reminded me by slapping my ass for not picking her.
They never forget!!

The usual plan of attack: dfk/Bbj in the room, I finger her and she fucked my hand, never had that done before it was hot AF!!

shower was ok but I don’t like to lay down on the plastic so we run through it and get a better chance to go all out in the room.

After some more of that finger fuck we indulge in a good old 69, raincoat, slide her down for RCG and she enthusiastically took over from there till I tap her for K9 and then a CIM/gag finish. I left with 5min left on the clock.

Barbie has the attention span of a squirrel hh for me was just right, if you don’t show control, she’s gonna go wild.

watch for that!!

Shelia

340+40 tip
Twitter was confusing as hell. so I just went over there, it was a pretty easy choice, Shelia! Mid 20’s, smoking body, tattoos. Natural and smoking body. lol

Says she latina, I believe her but looks more like a wasian to me. I was fired up!
In the room, I started taking off my own clothes and kicked off my shoes. She made a funny comment about my obvious excitement and she doesn’t want to finish me off in 5 min. Something like that. Don’t worry I said as I paid the vip price 340/hr. and told her that if I pop in my pants I’ll have another pop. We laughed about it but I was serious, as soon as I saw her I was planning for two pops.
Shelia got closer and reached down my pants to test the package and still in a humorous was it I hope it grows. I told her she has to be a little bit more nasty, more bratty and watch it grow. We had a good vibe going. She kneel down and just stared at it. No joke it grew.

She came up for some DFk and we hit the shower with a full hard on. I wasn’t about to spend 10/15 minutes on a TS with a spinner like that. I leaned against the table. We watched each other a real well, and finally a really quick 1st cup donation before we hurried back.
I was dying to eat her out, so the first thing we did back in the room was daty.. oh man she looked great! Even during daty I went up for the occasional dfk and she loved to taste herself. When you got a little hotter, she kept raising her head to watch me eat her out fucking eyes looking at me.. FUCK!! All I wanted to do is plow throw her and I knew he was gonna take a while because I just donated in the shower.
She will hot. She couldn’t wait to get fucked. She came back for another. BJ covered me up and off to the races. Mish was a must, because I had to look at her face in her body. Doggy was another amazing view opportunity!
Whatever position I had, and she just looked good even in Cowgirl. We went out for about 20 minutes, and I finally feel the urge so I paused daty a little bit more. While she turned a table on me and kept hitting her face with my cock she offered RCG to show me her twerking talent.. I was trying to avoid RCG because I know how Latinas move but couldn’t say no, I just needed a little more of what she was doing.
Finally rcg.. I knew it! I was done after a few pumps. I really wanted CIM, but I couldn’t master the willpower to stop her.

She gave me the thumbs up, said she had fun and next time we should include her sister. I said yeah right. she introduced her on my way out to confirm (she has a neck tattoo) Now that’s on my bucket list, it never ends here. Have her another $40 and promised to come back for the double.

Barbie - $240hh - BBBJ + CIMWS

Yesterday I was in the mood to try a new place and the reviews from here have been great lately. Initially messaged to try and see Taylor, however she was not working until next week and Barbie was on the list for the day, and with the review of her oral skills I couldn't resist. Made the appointment for later in the evening and was all set.

As my first time here, I was given a nearby address, told to call when I got there, and then followed directions. Before being let into the spa I was requested to do a small pat-down (I was wearing a decent coat and all) and show ID to the MMS, no big deal and took under a minute.

I had planned for an hour but forgot to include that, which was 100% on me, so when I arrived I was told I could only have 30 minutes due to another customer being scheduled after. A little disappointed, but again it was on me and I was already here. Also it's a good thing I have a policy of showering at home prior to any visit (if coming from home), I do this mostly to be polite, but in this case it meant not wasting time with a shower (which I do normally enjoy).

Into to room I'm lead and start taking off my shoes and coat when a minute or so later in comes Barbie. Oh yes the pics are her, and with her frame her tits are very, very eye-catching! She starts off right away by saying hi, then helping me undress, and giving me some DFK and what I can only call an "attack BJ"! Pushed me to sit and was on her knees going to town. We're under 5 minutes in and she's got me at like 3/4 attention (grower here) and if she'd not stopped there the session may not have made 10 minutes. She does however pause and ask for payment, which I stagger for a second to get up and give, she pops out for a minute and comes back, ready to go.

She pops back in the room, right on the bed with some more DFK, enjoys or at least doesn't mind having her nipples sucked on, and then continues down for more BBBJ. A good 5 minutes and I'm nearing a tipping point, she asks if I want to CIM and I enthusiastically say yes, and that I want her to swallow. She nods and goes full speed ahead. I cannot convey just how good and (seemingly) into giving head Barbie is, she's in my top 5 provider experiences of all time in this area. A bunch of no-hands, DT, payed attention to the balls, all of it. If we had an hour I'm sure rimming would have been in the mix too (with a shower). I couldn't resist anymore, and watching her was a fantastic view (both direct and in the mirror). Let her know it was about to happen out of courtesy and told her not to stop, then filled her mouth with a built-up load. As requested, she swallows and keeps sucking until I've fully retreated back down and a little after too, smiles and shows me she swallowed, and goes to get a wipe. 17 minutes, including wait + verify payment time. This matters because it usually takes me longer, especially first pop, and if I cut out all the starts and stops, she could have had me in under 10 minutes I think.

She comes back with the wipe, cleans me up and starts to help me get dressed, and she had some mouthwash while she was out too, so we keep getting distracted in the dressing process with groping and DFK. She says that next time she wants me to stay the full hour and fuck her after the BJ, which I think is a fantastic idea. She finishes helping me dress, we talk a little about ourselves, etc. and she leads me out. I wanted to give her an extra tip, but I didn't nave anything more except large bills (was expecting 320, not 240 and only carry what I expect plus some for extras and a small tip), so next time.

She's got a fantastic attitude, we had no language barrier issues, she was very fun and fantastic in the BJ department. I will be repeating for a longer session. I saw a few other girls in the hallway, didn't get their names but it's a place I need to explore more for sure!

Barbie - $240hh - BBBJ + CIMWS

Yesterday I was in the mood to try a new place and the reviews from here have been great lately. Initially messaged to try and see Taylor, however she was not working until next week and Barbie was on the list for the day, and with the review of her oral skills I couldn't resist. Made the appointment for later in the evening and was all set.

As my first time here, I was given a nearby address, told to call when I got there, and then followed directions. Before being let into the spa I was requested to do a small pat-down (I was wearing a decent coat and all) and show ID to the MMS, no big deal and took under a minute.

I had planned for an hour but forgot to include that, which was 100% on me, so when I arrived I was told I could only have 30 minutes due to another customer being scheduled after. A little disappointed, but again it was on me and I was already here. Also it's a good thing I have a policy of showering at home prior to any visit (if coming from home), I do this mostly to be polite, but in this case it meant not wasting time with a shower (which I do normally enjoy).

Into to room I'm lead and start taking off my shoes and coat when a minute or so later in comes Barbie. Oh yes the pics are her, and with her frame her tits are very, very eye-catching! She starts off right away by saying hi, then helping me undress, and giving me some DFK and what I can only call an "attack BJ"! Pushed me to sit and was on her knees going to town. We're under 5 minutes in and she's got me at like 3/4 attention (grower here) and if she'd not stopped there the session may not have made 10 minutes. She does however pause and ask for payment, which I stagger for a second to get up and give, she pops out for a minute and comes back, ready to go.

She pops back in the room, right on the bed with some more DFK, enjoys or at least doesn't mind having her nipples sucked on, and then continues down for more BBBJ. A good 5 minutes and I'm nearing a tipping point, she asks if I want to CIM and I enthusiastically say yes, and that I want her to swallow. She nods and goes full speed ahead. I cannot convey just how good and (seemingly) into giving head Barbie is, she's in my top 5 provider experiences of all time in this area. A bunch of no-hands, DT, payed attention to the balls, all of it. If we had an hour I'm sure rimming would have been in the mix too (with a shower). I couldn't resist anymore, and watching her was a fantastic view (both direct and in the mirror). Let her know it was about to happen out of courtesy and told her not to stop, then filled her mouth with a built-up load. As requested, she swallows and keeps sucking until I've fully retreated back down and a little after too, smiles and shows me she swallowed, and goes to get a wipe. 17 minutes, including wait + verify payment time. This matters because it usually takes me longer, especially first pop, and if I cut out all the starts and stops, she could have had me in under 10 minutes I think.

She comes back with the wipe, cleans me up and starts to help me get dressed, and she had some mouthwash while she was out too, so we keep getting distracted in the dressing process with groping and DFK. She says that next time she wants me to stay the full hour and fuck her after the BJ, which I think is a fantastic idea. She finishes helping me dress, we talk a little about ourselves, etc. and she leads me out. I wanted to give her an extra tip, but I didn't nave anything more except large bills (was expecting 320, not 240 and only carry what I expect plus some for extras and a small tip), so next time.

She's got a fantastic attitude, we had no language barrier issues, she was very fun and fantastic in the BJ department. I will be repeating for a longer session. I saw a few other girls in the hallway, didn't get their names but it's a place I need to explore more for sure!
wow! that must be a first. MMS sad Barbie does not do extras previously. Looks like something changed. How much extra dd you end up paying? 60$?

wow! that must be a first. MMS sad Barbie does not do extras previously. Looks like something changed. How much extra dd you end up paying? 60$?
I meant that I only bring enough in case there's extras offered and I'm interested (just to be prepared). She didn't offer and I didn't ask at the time, due to it being only a hh session, so she may not do any. Just the base rate listed at the top of the review, 240hh. Sorry for any confusion.

I meant that I only bring enough in case there's extras offered and I'm interested (just to be prepared). She didn't offer and I didn't ask at the time, due to it being only a hh session, so she may not do any. Just the base rate listed at the top of the review, 240hh. Sorry for any confusion.
But she swallowed anyways for you for free. You struck gold bro. I only did not see her so far because she did not offer the extras I wanted but if she is open then may be i will reconsider.

Shelia

saw her after that last review and have to say i was disappointed service wise. She does not look asian at all, have no clue what that other reviewer saw, shes 100% colombian. photos are her but with a lot of face tune so she was not as cute as her photo. her body is very petite with small natural boobs and a decent ass. table shower was just a clean job with no teasing at all. back to the room for BBBJ which was decent, strong suction but not much of teasing or ball licking. put on condom and she got on top we did CG, mish, k9, and the view was good for RCG. finished with a HJ because i wasnt into her. did not offer extras, did not look like she wanted any kind of CIM. would not repeat
340 no tip

Shelia

saw her after that last review and have to say i was disappointed service wise. She does not look asian at all, have no clue what that other reviewer saw, shes 100% colombian. photos are her but with a lot of face tune so she was not as cute as her photo. her body is very petite with small natural boobs and a decent ass. table shower was just a clean job with no teasing at all. back to the room for BBBJ which was decent, strong suction but not much of teasing or ball licking. put on condom and she got on top we did CG, mish, k9, and the view was good for RCG. finished with a HJ because i wasnt into her. did not offer extras, did not look like she wanted any kind of CIM. would not repeat
340 no tip
I’ll be honest the Latina providers at AMPs are sometimes straight up whack. They charge a premium but they don’t deliver service wise at all, and have a million rules, no matter what the guy looks like. If you have a thing for Latina providers, go to Fiorellas or some other non Amps. They can be incredible but sometimes can just be greedy and cheap on the service, like they’re entitled to not deliver.

I’ll be honest the Latina providers at AMPs are sometimes straight up whack. They charge a premium but they don’t deliver service wise at all, and have a million rules, no matter what the guy looks like. If you have a thing for Latina providers, go to Fiorellas or some other non Amps. They can be incredible but sometimes can just be greedy and cheap on the service, like they’re entitled to not deliver.
I've had MMS told me not to pick any of the Latina because their service won't meet what I expect when I ask for lineup.

I've had MMS told me not to pick any of the Latina because their service won't meet what I expect when I ask for lineup.
Exactly. I don’t get why they even work there. It’s pretty obvious the guys expect top service here and NYAF. but the truth is there are out of this world Latina providers. It’s just some of them all they care about is getting money. I have seen this girl Juliette though that I remember from GC back in the day. She’s incredible service and she was featured here a few months ago. Briefly returned. Best service I’ve ever had.

Vincci 1hr $320

After having going to see Barbie a couple of months ago, I decided to come again and try out Vincci. She was very nice and greeted me with a nice DFK and BBBJ. Then she took of my clothes and I paid her. Afterwards, we headed to the shower. In the shower, she washes me thoroughly with body soap. Then she has me lie onto the table where she continues to wash me and DFK me for a little bit. She then proceeds to wash my body thoroughly again. And then she starts licking my asshole, which took me by surprise. Never really am into that, but I guess some guys are, which is why they do it. She then starts kissing my body all over... and then proceeds to DFK kiss me some more, not long after she licked my asshole, but I just had to go along with it!

After the shower, we proceeded back into the room where we did lots of lots of DFKing! I thought Barbie liked to kiss a lot, but Vincci seems to be a lot more into it. She really went all out to DFK me like there was no tomorrow. She then did a little more BBBJ, follow by a brief DATY. I was surprised her pussy was a bit stubbly like she hadn't shaved in a few days. I always prefer a cleanly shaven or freshly waxed smooth pussy, which seems to be harder and harder to find these days. But her pussy was fresh and clean looking, so I enjoyed licking her there, although it was brief. We then went onto a little CFS, which was ok. But honestly, I cannot get used to having sex with a condom. I just don't feel anything. Maybe I have to take the risk and try a BBFS one day because a CFS just does nothing for me. So for obvious reasons I just mentoned, I didn't cum during the CFS, so she proceeded with more BBBJ where I came in her mouth. And oh boy, when I came, she sucked real good and it was intense because after I cum, I'm so sensitive in that area, but she sucked with no mercy. So it was quite an intense and sensitive feeling as she sucked out the cum from my dick! She spits it out afterwards into a tissue. Barbie did the same thing when I saw her, but I'm hoping to find someone that swallows. For some reason, when they spit, it's a bit of a turnoff.

After all was done, she helped me get dressed and everything. After I got fully dressed, she puts her hand on my face and starts making out with me. Oh man, I thought that was such an intimate way to end our session.

I give Vincci an A for effort as she gave it her all, but I still don't think she's nearly as good as Barbie. But I'm still hoping to find someone a bit better than the two, especially one that swallows after CIM.

Ada + Jenny double, half hour 480. GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM all together. CFS available but did not partake by choice.

I did not have a lot of time but I wanted to have a very good time so when I showed up and saw the lineup I ended up just picking both Ada and Jenny. Ada for her body and pretty face and Jenny for her massive breasts and TBH just her way of looking at me when the lineup was happening. She had that look like "I want to show you what I can do." sort of look.

Both Jenny and Ada showed me they could do a lot with me and sometimes each other. It was mostly focused on me which I appreciated lol, but also I appreciated that they did it all together, there was absolutely no turn-taking. DFK both on me, BBBJ both on me. Sometimes one BBBJ and another sucking my ball-sack, and so on. I ended up finishing into Ada's mouth with Jenny licking the side of my cock at the same time. Two excellent providers, I will be back to see both if possible and either if not.

Vincci 240 (half hour) - GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CFS

Back in the area and I had the itch, Vincci was available so booked that and hurried over. This girl has a very pretty face, a nice body on the petite side, and a great attitude. She was kissing me right away, sensual blow job soon too, and giving a lot of attention to the boys.and the way she was looking at me at that same time she was sucking my balls, there is something about that look for me.

Had just 30 minutes free but we made the best of it. After the extended oral exam, I told her I was ready to rail. Vincci got me covered up and then got me inside her. We started and ended in doggy. I guess she could tell that is my favorite position. Fun girl, excellent service. I will be back to see her again.

Saw a review for Jenny and was described as older and slutty which actually fits my preference, and she fits the bill. Funny seeing her in a school girl out fit but her massive MM tits worked. She's at a miniimum mid to late 30's. Table slide was good. Lots of 69 and she tried to Dt and choke it all down. She gets an A for effort. She drink down all my seed and back to the room. On the way back I told her I had my cialis and so I didn't need a massage. When we got back she saw this was the truth. She went right back in for some more bbbj, but I pulled her right up and told her to get a cover on. This seemed to really flick the slut switch because she was on me. I've never heard a girl get that loud and saying all the things a guy wants to hear. I especially liked pounding her in standing doggie and watching those tits just swing in the mirror. It took some work for her to get me to the second pop, but did so in standing mish. She's got a nice big pussy which I love. She gets really wet and really slips and slides. I will repeat with her. $320 +$40tip

Jenny and Chooey double, 1 hr, $640 + $50x2 tip

Booked Vincci and Jenny - was excited to revisit Vincci’s new tits and also try out Jenny’s tits that I keep reading about. When I get to the room, mms tells me Vincci is not working. WTF? She offers me Jenny with a new girl, Chooey. I was still in the mood for a double so I went with it. They both came in and went straight for a double BBBJ. Not a bad start. Jenny is about 5’1”, massive C cup manmades, tattoo over one breast, older than her photo, great kisser. Chooey is tall, slender, about 5’6” or 5’7”, A cups, nice long nipples, flat butt, average face, nice smile.

We head to the table shower and they start cleaning me up. This is where I realize Chooey is in training. She was getting lots of instruction from Jenny. Jenny was narrating to her in Chinese everything she was doing. I wish my Chinese was better because I’d love to hear how Jenny describes what she does. On the flip, she was showing her how to do the body slide and where to position my dick between her thighs. Chooey was paying attention and asking questions like a good student. Very different TS experience but amusing. Like the training hospitals on TV.

back to the room, Jenny finishes drying me off and climbs on for some DFK. I really like the way she kisses, just the right blend of lips and tongue. Chooey meanwhile starts with BBBJ, not a bad job, nice attention to the balls. They switched and Jenny took over BBBJ duty while Chooey started DFK. Different kissing style, mostly tongue. She went straight to moaning while kissing, and got louder as I started sucking on her nipples. she turned around and had her pussy in my face and really cranked up the moaning sounds, a bit too much to be believable. Jenny decided she was ready to fuck so on went the cover and she made Chooey move out of the way so she could climb on for CG and ACG. Chooey turns around and sits on my face so I can eat her pussy some more while Jenny is going at it. After Chooey moves off, Flipped Jenny over for mish right at the edge of the bed, her head dangling over the edge, while Chooey slaps my ass and starts rimming me. after finishing with Jenny, I lay back down, Chooey pulls off the condom and goes back to BBBJ while Jenny comes over to make out some more. Eventually it’s time to see how well Chooey was paying attention, as she climb on for CG, followed by mish. Again with the moaning. After finishing, I’m back on my back again while Jenny starts a marathon BBBJ session. Chooey isn’t quite sure what to do with herself. She’s sitting next to me, takes my hand and puts it on her boob, then moves my hand down to her pussy for FIV. Finish with 69 with Jenny.

Overall had a great session with Jenny and may repeat. Chooey is learning and may get there at some point, but needs to work on making believable sounds.

Vincci and Barbie double, 1 hr, $640 + $50x2 tip

Got the dynamic duo. Here’s the highlights and why this team is a must:

- “long time no fuck” greeting, music to my ears
- four tits on your back during table shower is so much better than two!
- both are beautiful, incredibly high energy and eager to please
- for the entire session, they constantly had lips, tongue, or pussy in my mouth and someone sucking or licking my dick (except when fucking)
- best tits in the business. Both are C cups, perfect firmness, responsive nipples, can’t keep my hands and mouth off of them
- both love to DFK, plenty of one on one and many three way kisses, also some girl on girl
- 69 with both sucking my dick and balls - amazing

always a session to remember. Recommend this duo highly.

Chooey and Zoey double $320 Choeey 1hr Zoey $240 1/2 hr plus $20 tip each. *rumor has it they are twins*
Chooey A cup nice ass with meat to grab Zoey you all know.

Text mms who was available as I was in the area gave me a list
I chose Chooey while waiting in big room Zoey pops her head in and smiles at me leaves
5 min later Chooey knocks and walks in I saw her in sister spa in queens when she was still not working yet maybe was in training mode. (still wet behind the ears)

anyway we started with some lfk then dfk as I was undressing. was ask to sit on edge of bed and she starts a bbj which was not too bad with some eye contact and tongue action. a few min after bbj she ask for cash. I point to the shelf on the wall she walks over and counts the cash and proceed to walk out and return and we head to shower. typical clean up in shower of all the important parts :)

She starts nuru slide on my back can feel the stubles on her shave kitty as she is sliding back and forth.
Then proceeds with rimming which was not back good tongue action. then she ask me to flip started cleaning Jr. in walks in Zoey ask for double at 1st I decline. was getting bbj by Chooey at this time with some Dt all this while still talking to Zoey and told her that Chooey needs some training. Zoey laughs and says yes she does. So I told Zoey ok 1/2 hour you help her thats how I ended up with a double. Once it was agree on Zoey gets on top and mounts her kitty on my face and I start daty on her while Chooey was still working down below. was hearing them 2 moaning in stereo :)
about 10 min of this we decide to head back to the room.

while drying up they stand side by side and they do look alike Chooey taller about 5' 6" Zoey 5' 4" Zoey says Chooey is older sis.
Back in the room we both do triple lfk and dfk. Then zoey goes down to do some bbj bbl with DT action while Chooey and I continue with Dfk. Finally get to main event with Zoey mounting me for some more daty while chooey was doing bbj bbl and still hearing the moaning in stereo I say to Zoey lets fuck.
she gets the hat and start to do some more bbj and now Chooey mounts me for some daty. goes on for a few then on goes the hat and Chooey mounts me doing cg and Zoey comes up and lets me play and suck her eraser nipples.

Then we switch and I do Mish with Zoey Choeey goes behind and does rimmng while Zoey and I am going at it.
switch to doggy with Zoey * don't know what this is called. doggy style with me standing and my leg in front of her leg not behind it. But Zoey seems to like this as her moaning sound changes and she is really rocking back and forth wanting to get pounded harder. Chooey is dfking me while this is going on finally leg was giving out and I lay on bed and zoey went to bbj cim while I was sucking on Chooeys tits.

Chooey needs some seasoning yes but will get there as she is willing not too shy.
Not my 1st double. but 1st double with 2 taller slender girls

Chooey and Zoey double $320 Choeey 1hr Zoey $240 1/2 hr plus $20 tip each. *rumor has it they are twins*
Chooey A cup nice ass with meat to grab Zoey you all know.

Text mms who was available as I was in the area gave me a list
I chose Chooey while waiting in big room Zoey pops her head in and smiles at me leaves
5 min later Chooey knocks and walks in I saw her in sister spa in queens when she was still not working yet maybe was in training mode. (still wet behind the ears)

anyway we started with some lfk then dfk as I was undressing. was ask to sit on edge of bed and she starts a bbj which was not too bad with some eye contact and tongue action. a few min after bbj she ask for cash. I point to the shelf on the wall she walks over and counts the cash and proceed to walk out and return and we head to shower. typical clean up in shower of all the important parts :)

She starts nuru slide on my back can feel the stubles on her shave kitty as she is sliding back and forth.
Then proceeds with rimming which was not back good tongue action. then she ask me to flip started cleaning Jr. in walks in Zoey ask for double at 1st I decline. was getting bbj by Chooey at this time with some Dt all this while still talking to Zoey and told her that Chooey needs some training. Zoey laughs and says yes she does. So I told Zoey ok 1/2 hour you help her thats how I ended up with a double. Once it was agree on Zoey gets on top and mounts her kitty on my face and I start daty on her while Chooey was still working down below. was hearing them 2 moaning in stereo :)
about 10 min of this we decide to head back to the room.

while drying up they stand side by side and they do look alike Chooey taller about 5' 6" Zoey 5' 4" Zoey says Chooey is older sis.
Back in the room we both do triple lfk and dfk. Then zoey goes down to do some bbj bbl with DT action while Chooey and I continue with Dfk. Finally get to main event with Zoey mounting me for some more daty while chooey was doing bbj bbl and still hearing the moaning in stereo I say to Zoey lets fuck.
she gets the hat and start to do some more bbj and now Chooey mounts me for some daty. goes on for a few then on goes the hat and Chooey mounts me doing cg and Zoey comes up and lets me play and suck her eraser nipples.

Then we switch and I do Mish with Zoey Choeey goes behind and does rimmng while Zoey and I am going at it.
switch to doggy with Zoey * don't know what this is called. doggy style with me standing and my leg in front of her leg not behind it. But Zoey seems to like this as her moaning sound changes and she is really rocking back and forth wanting to get pounded harder. Chooey is dfking me while this is going on finally leg was giving out and I lay on bed and zoey went to bbj cim while I was sucking on Chooeys tits.

Chooey needs some seasoning yes but will get there as she is willing not too shy.
Not my 1st double. but 1st double with 2 taller slender girls
Chooey on speaks mandarin so i needed Zoey to help with translation