Bing 929-300-9568 Asian milf incall Flushing

I texted and made an appt for Sunday afternoon. Arrive at the address (street parking is a nightmare but i knew that) and she keeps me waiting for 15-20 minutes but i let it slide cause I made the appt not long before. She scopes you out from afar and then gives you the correct address. I follow her into her place and right into her room. She's cute and playful which I like. I take the half, she leaves briefly with the donation. We disrobe and there is hugging and petting. She has me lay down for a little massage during which she was on her phone for most of it. It's obvious when only one hand is rubbing you. I don't really care cause the massages are usually lame anyway. Then a little soft touch and a smack on the butt for the flip. She plays with my now hard cock for a little bit, gives me a very quick bj which was very disappointing after reading the reviews here and then puts her ass/pussy in my face while still wearing her underwear. Then she gets naked, applies the cover and rides me CG for a bit, fakes an O and then hops off for doggy. I pound it till i bust and we cleanup. So overall, i was kinda disappointed. It's weird cause we had good conversation before and after where she complimented my cock and looks and talked about a couple other things. But the session was off, didnt get the service I was hoping for. I'm tempted to try again because of other's experiences here but dont know if i will.

Took a visit yesterday. Easy set up but as said, nightmare parking. Texted n got location. She does a final phone call and gives you the ok to come in. Cute and playful. I go with 120 for half. I decide to take control n waste 0.0 seconds bending her over and diving my tongue in her ass and eating her good. Lasted for a few before she returns the favor. Decent mouth game but she is going through the motions. Goes into the cg position where I let her Finnish me off. Overall not bad.

Went to see her this week after texting to set up appointment. Like others have said, you get the address and show up, she then calls you to check you out and have you follow her to her first floor apt a few meters over. Overall, session was ok. I could clearly see that she isn't 20-30 like others have mentioned here before, more like on the middle to upper end of 40s but no big deal. I was the first appointment of her day and because of the rain, service wasn't rushed. Some medium massage which was not bad, and then came the bbj. Her bbj is decent, good suction and some dt. She likes to moan while giving bj, which is fine but it seemed robotic and going through the motions. A little dfk and cover went on before the deed. I made sure to empty my nuts the night before so I can last, and she seemed to enjoy the longer than usual pound session. Multiple positions and then pop in the bag. Cleaned up in her apt bathroom after the wipes and then I was out on my way back to my car parked on College point blvd. She gave me some compliments on my member and performance on the way out but I am sure she does that with everyone. Overall, it was 120 for unrushed 40 mins. YMMV.

It was a decent time, but I probably won't repeat since I already have younger options elsewhere in flushing.

She has 2 numbers. I texted the one not posted here and she answered. Easy setup, same as everyone sent to one location then another. She's cute and very nice. English is ok. She asked if I had a mask on, I said no is that a problem she said no. I got worried for a min and went into the apartment and she was wearing a mask. She asked why no mask? I said covid is over. She said ok, took off her mask and kissed me on the lips. Nice start. Disrobbed placed 150 in clear view and we were off the the races. Asked for a medium she did a good job for about 20 mins. Rubbed her tits on my ass Crack and then off to the races. Nice 10 min bbbj, she offered 69 I wasn't interested. Suited up and she got in top. After a few mins she made noises like she came hopped off and started a HE with DFK (weird tongue technique) I popped she cleaned me up. Continued with massage, I got wood suited up for round 2. She really enjoys getting pounded out. Kept giving me a thumbs up. I wasn't able to finish the second time but it was all good. I will repeat but mostly for the convenience of location.

Lol she really liked my Jordans and wanted help to find her similar ones online. So she let me use her phone and help her search for it while she gave me all that. I didn’t mind actually felt like more of a person then it being just a service.