Billy meets Long Island Ana

billyS

Reign of Terror
After seeing her pics and reading the reviews I had to change my habits (AMP's and Latin Houses) and go for it. I met her today for a nooner at the Sayonara in Amityville. WOW. She walks into my room a tall, (well over 6 feet with the heels) Nubian princess. Big brown eyes, wide smile, full lips (more on those later) and a fit body. Ana is very pleasant and went to change into some blue lingerie that showed off her slim toned body. She joined me on the bed for some chit chat then some kissing. We worked our way out of our undies then those big soft lips were around my cock. Guys, you know my reviews, I'm not a shill and I gotta say her mouth was the softest ever on my dick. Not a hint of teeth, not even when she took it all the way to the root. She went up and down so slow, sucking and teasing, It seemed to go on forever and it felt sooooo good. Finally she upped the tempo and I exploded in her mouth. My whole body shook when came. She spit out my dick along with the cum I unloaded in her mouth and finished me by hand, playing with the cum. After she cleaned me up, we cuddled and got to know each other a little, very nice. Then I offered her a massage because I wanted to get into that perfect body of hers. I massaged her back, shoulders and arms. I kissed her neck, back, ass (and a perfect ass it is) and stuck my tongue in her pussy(clean and tasty). My intention was to flip her over and really eat her out more but as I worked my way back up to her neck we started deep french kissing as I lay on her. I reached under her to fondle her clit and found her to be very wet. I fingered her as she grinded her pelvis against my stiff member. I asked her for the condomn and which postition she liked. "the one we were just in" she said. So we did doggie for a while. Ana is tall 5'10" but tight. Her pussy hugged every inch of my cock. Then she got on top, which was good cause I wanted to use my hands more and suck her tits and play with her asshole. We kissed alot, I touched her beautiful face. We finished mish and I really exploded. Even after I came she still held me and kissed me. A true GFE. Ana is the real thing. Ive never had a two cup session where the second cup was as good as that one. When I got back to work I could barely walk. I was still semi hard, 30 minutes later !!!!!

Last edited:
shhhhhhhhhhh

dont tell the whole f...ing world about ana. Shell get so busy i wont be able to get her on short notice. shes all that and i have to admit i was pretty impressed talking with her. Afterall, she keeps you coming and you need a goddam rest. Not that most of you care but she speaks spanish, and french and can handle a bit of mandarin.This is no dummy. Maybe thats why she is so good.