Bianca 631-371-3724 independent Northport

A lot of action for a car date. Why not splurge and go to a hotel?
In Fort Solonga? Your lucky there is a gas station. First meet as well - I don’t do that off the bat until it seems like my time is worth it. With this one in the future maybe I’ll take her out of area on Jericho Tpk somehwere but there is nothing more punk as fuck that railing a bitch on a perfect weather night in the backseat of the car her screaming and moaning.

So I’ve been wanting to see this one for a while as I work around the area often.
Finally linked this week & it was well worth it.

Like others have noted pickup is in a more upscale LI residential neighborhood. While that is a little easier coming and going because it’s not a typical car date/cheap head town I find it as risky because of neighbors & in her case very much so (she told me a month back neighbors left a note on her door thinking she was selling drugs going in and out cars one night). I know the previous post above this was weary of pickup drop and you def need to be careful in that regard.

Now to the deets...
Drove around for a few mins away from the residential area to a quiet spot she knew. Along the way we chatted and she is very cool, smelled great and is probably the hottest looking car date I’ve had since Ash201 before the weight gain. Others have noted her teeth but I didn’t look at them long enough nor do I care, I’m not dating her in public. Told me some of her personal life/story which I won’t share but to clear this out she does not do hard drugs for a few years since her son & I believe it. She is very well put together and looks great.

Agree on 80 BBJ and CFS, pretty much whatever I wanted and she was down. However, whoever posted BBFSCIP she said she doesn’t do that and surprisingly when I brought up FS after seeing her she said ‘I honestly do really dont & haven’t had sex in 9 months’. Says most of the dates do CBJ and some BBJ & are done in mins.

In the back seat, started with a mediocre BBJ, while she can DT it was not anything to write hole
about, so I made her take her pants off and slipped on a jimmy quick. She was tight, moaning the whole time and really into as I was fucking her doggy spanking her ass and pulling her hair. Switched to a reverse cowgirl position for another song or two before I busted in bag where she proceeded to sit on top of me with my cock in her for another few mins while we talked. It was close to GFE in regards to how she felt with me.

If your in the area and want CBJ or BBJ I think there are better options as her skills there aren’t her strong point, but if you can get passed the teeth she’s really pretty for this range and personality is on point. If you are into or can pull of CFS in car you can’t go wrong.

Damage: 80 (but says she normally gets 120 for what she did with me)
Service: 8
Looks: 6.5
Personality: 9

Happy fall and Happy mongering. Be safe.
Damn, what kind of car you in? Suburban with seats down or a uhaul van? That’s a lot of jumping around for a car lol very impressive.

So finally saw Bianca after months of texting and our schedule not lining up. First meet up about a month and a half ago it was pouring rain. She had me meet a few blocks away from her house where I waited for 10 mins till some guy walked up to the car. I told the dude I was an uber and drove off. She called me frantic since I drove off right before she got there. I explained what happened i felt so bad bc she got soaked. Met her at corner of her block she apologized for her appearance bc she was sopping wet but I thought she looked great. Now to business has me drive a mile or 2 parked in a lot. We talk a little I think shes really fucking cute nice body pretty face great body small tits. I was warned about the teeth didn't look didn't want to ruin anything. Agreed on 80bbbjcim get the driver's seat into position and lean back she goes right to town. Great blowjob goes deep she was very gentle at first but I like it fast with a lot of spit and suction and tight grip. She took instructions well and sucked my cock exactly how I like it. Sucked my cock non stop with great enthusiasm didn't ask for help for about 35 minutes before I blew my huge week old load in her mouth she opens the door and spits. I've actually repeated every week since. Every time gets better now she sucking my dick like she knows the dick. Each time I cum quicker and quicker and im a real hard nut to crack. I will repeat again this week since she on my way home from a weekly choir and its 80 for a great bbj. I really want to fuck her she asked me to fuck her after the 3rd meet but told her how I feel about fs in a car. We discussed fs it's always safe and 120 also discussed getting a room.
Service 8/10 bc cardate
Looks 8
Location 5 parking lot
Going to keep repeating

Any updates on this haven't seen here her in 3 weeks started getting dysuria on sat. Hit the med station Monday after work got me on doxycycline. Urinalysis negative waiting on the culture to come back. I have seen 2 other providers since her. I figured it was from natalia since her vag smelled so bad and even though i wore a cover my cock it stunk after multiple showers and vigorously washing.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any updates on this haven't seen here her in 3 weeks started getting dysuria on sat. Hit the med station Monday after work got me on doxycycline. Urinalysis negative waiting on the culture to come back. I have seen 2 other providers since her. I figured it was from natalia since her vag smelled so bad and even though i wore a cover my cock it stunk after multiple showers and vigorously washing.
As a public service to other mongers please list who else you hit raw after seeing Bianca, bbbj included.

You can just text her, usually available during 12-6. I had to cancel and she got pissed cause her mom had to watch her kid, she sent me a text flipping out. Hope I didnt ruin a good thing

Yeah, I haven't seen her advertising in a while but the last time I messaged her to set up a car date, she replied pretty quickly. She also doesn't work past 10pm or something to that effect.

This one is still around, actually because of the resurrection in this thread I chose to check her out again after seeing her over the summer.

Like others have mentioned your best getting her between late afternoon hours and her service is about average. The thing she has going for her is her personality, she’s really easy to talk to.

I will say however since I saw her a couple of months ago her luxe have gotten even worse than I thought. Finally caught wind of the teeth you guys were talking about, and it’s really bad. It was also the daytime, so I was able to see her better and she was really disheveled and look like hell.

stated that the baby daddy of her son just got out of jail and he’s in a halfway house and that her mother is really on her ass to get a job.

I’ll do it for just a BJ I’m not sure I would do anything else after what I heard in this ad even though I was covered last time, I just don’t like going in that area during the daytime as it’s not the type of neighborhood that this activity goes on in. Be safe but she is around .

Recently saw this one in Northport. Picked her up about a block away from her place. She got into my car and directed me to a spot she uses for car dates. We had a quick conversation while going to the spot. It was a parking lot used for people using the train. Anyway, i always get paranoid doing car dates. I have tinted windows so that helps, but i just feel like someone will roll up on us. I give her the agreed donation and we get started. I opted for just bbj and it was okay. I would rate it 5/10. Some people had mentioned the whole teeth situation. Cant really comment because i didnt dare to look and i didnt wanna ruin the encounter. She kept sucking for about 10 minutes and after i busted in her mouth she opened the door to spit. All in all she was on time, no hassle, no drama.

Im not being nosey, what did the culture test show?

Saw her few weeks ago, bbj bbfs for 80. She is down to earth. Bbj is average. Bbfs was in backseat. She rode non stop for about 30 mins and kept riding for good minute after i was done. Her pussy is nice and tight. I reccomend seeing her. Use condom, i must've dodged a bullet.