Bianca 631-371-3724 independent Northport

Tried this one out. She posted somewhere and pics were real and looked good. Early 20s. Long black hair which was wet, just out of the shower. She looks american indian and pretty. Body is small c cup avg waist and lower half a little larger but not crazy. Picked her up across from her house and drove around about 10 min. She is kinda new to the area and said new to doing this too. Slightly seasoned but still nice as we chatted searching. I found a spot i found comfy. I really wanted bbj but i chickened out at the last minute...she forgot condoms so i had one. Dt moaning nice job! Did some throatblasting deep in the throat in the bag. Hate car dates! I will repeat. Face 7
Body 6 personality 8 reliability 8 as she was ready. Teeth 2. Pretty girl but she cant afford dental..... 60 for bj or bbj swallow if she likes you ( i asked for next time) or 100 fs . Didnt ask about bfs as i dont ever. Friendly girl! Cant wait til she gets a room to fuck!! Im ALMOST asianed out!

Well when i read bbfs it leads me to believe drugs. However.. Kallie from what i read isnt a druggie either but tried to get an appt with her but she got all pissy saying call me when ready. I hate that shit cause when im ready they aint around so.. did not and will not see that one! Anyhoo, Bianca made an appt for next day with me but reminded me its not free lol. I said i know u told me prices last night. She said she was out if it last night so didnt remember. She got drunk alot with her dad who passed so i believe thats the issue but who knows.
Told me some personal things id rather not share but..
Definitely want to do some daddy daughter shit as she has some daddy issues lol. I know it would make her hot lol! Just sayin

Texted to set something up in the early evening yesterday and saw her last night -- pics are very real: early-mid 20s, long silky black hair, pretty face, somewhat thicc and absolutely down to earth and a sweetheart.

Same meet up as Cocksman, picked her up across her house and drove around for awhile, breaking the ice and chatting. Her super chill persona and sense of self made me very comfortable and 10 mins in, we posted up at this corner parking lot she knew. At this point, I gave her $120 because she didn't ask or even hint really at her $100 donation we agreed on the entire time. She gave me this really sexy smile (teeth are fucked up but she's got a nice face) and asked what I wanted -- opted for head.

Got Junior hard af with her soft hands, put the condom on and literally dove right the fuck in. Like she essentially jammed it down her throat all on her force. Dude.. it was probably barely 2 minutes in and I couldn't take it anymore. She was swirling her tongue around the head (she's got a tongue ring) and she knew I was about to bust. Ended it the same way she started it -- down her throat and in the bag. I was really embarrassed about finishing so soon and think she could tell. Stopped me from putting my pants back up and started stroking me again. "This is for the tip" she said slyly, and I immediately was up again after 10 secs lol. Put on another bag and this 2nd one was even better than the first.. must've been 30 secs or so lmfao, she felt the twitch and put it down her throat. We cleaned up and had a deep life talk on the drive back to hers. YMMV!

Tl;Dr she gives some super bomb dome and is one of the cooler girls you'll meet. Be nice to this one, fellow mongers. Total damage was $120, will repeat.

Mods please feel free to edit this as you see fit and/or to make it more pleasant to read :)

So Appt aligned. Couldn't go through with it tough. Face is pretty but.... Teeth more like - 2. Gave her something for her time and dropped her off.

She have "Summer Teeth"? - Some are here, some are there kind of snaggle going on?
I was going to see her other day, but that BBFS steered me away a bit.

She have "Summer Teeth"? - Some are here, some are there kind of snaggle going on?
I was going to see her other day, but that BBFS steered me away a bit.
Yea some are missing per whole teeth l in e all messed up, weird angles, some shipped, I think I saw same plaque. Hard to tell since she didn't smile much. But I couldn't.

Read the reviews here and decided to take a gamble since she's literally minutes from my house. Met up with Bianca. Replied within minutes which I liked. Reports on her were pretty accurate. Pretty face, summer teeth. Picked her up down the block from her house She's a very sweet girl and has a tough story but I suppose they all do. Drove to a secluded spot minutes from her house. Her head game is pretty good. Drives it down deep which felt great. Didn't use her hands at all but I let her do her thing. Next time I'll ask her to bring in some hand action on the boys. Finished in her mouth about 5 minutes later and she handled most of it, opened door and spits. Left a lot on junior but luckily had a small towel on the door. Overall I would repeat. I just made sure not to look at her teeth and I was fine. They were busy anyway. Damage was 60. She asked for 100 thru text but when I started bailing on meeting she said 60 was good.
FS wouldn't be in my arena. Pretty face but she had on a tank top and jeans which showed a big pouch from having a baby and her padded bra kept moving which showed some flapjacks resting. Was definitely not turned on by it but to each their own.

Read the reviews here and decided to take a gamble since she's literally minutes from my house. Met up with Bianca. Replied within minutes which I liked. Reports on her were pretty accurate. Pretty face, summer teeth. Picked her up down the block from her house She's a very sweet girl and has a tough story but I suppose they all do. Drove to a secluded spot minutes from her house. Her head game is pretty good. Drives it down deep which felt great. Didn't use her hands at all but I let her do her thing. Next time I'll ask her to bring in some hand action on the boys. Finished in her mouth about 5 minutes later and she handled most of it, opened door and spits. Left a lot on junior but luckily had a small towel on the door. Overall I would repeat. I just made sure not to look at her teeth and I was fine. They were busy anyway. Damage was 60. She asked for 100 thru text but when I started bailing on meeting she said 60 was good.
FS wouldn't be in my arena. Pretty face but she had on a tank top and jeans which showed a big pouch from having a baby and her padded bra kept moving which showed some flapjacks resting. Was definitely not turned on by it but to each their own.
I also saw her yesterday. I had been texting her a few days but it wasn’t until yesterday that I was able to take the plunge. Parked around the corner from her house like she directed me too and as she walked up to my van I was impressed. She was freshly showered and in a tank top and yoga pants. I thought she looked pretty hot. But, like others have reviewed here, her teeth are ridiculously jacked up. Can’t even imagine how she eats with them.
Anyways, drive to a nearby park and well park! She asked for 60 which I handed over and she jumped into action. No hands good head game. Takes instructions well. After a while I grabbed a fistful of hair and basically pumped her head until I busted. She headed for the door to spit but I gave her a cup. I feel like spitting out of the door announces to anyone in the area what just happened and leaves evidence. Might just be my ocd.
I agree that she has a baby momma body and was probably really hot before the kid but she is sweet and I’ll repeat whenever I’m in the area. Anything more than head isn’t likely to happen but not bc it’s not available just bc I wouldn’t.
Happy hunting
Nutty out

Anyone been in contact with this one?

Texted last few days and got nothing, then this morning I got a "Hey" and no reply after I responded.

Wanted to take a test drive, she off the grid? One of you wifey her? It's almost cuffing season.

Well when i read bbfs it leads me to believe drugs. However.. Kallie from what i read isnt a druggie either but tried to get an appt with her but she got all pissy saying call me when ready. I hate that shit cause when im ready they aint around so.. did not and will not see that one! Anyhoo, Bianca made an appt for next day with me but reminded me its not free lol. I said i know u told me prices last night. She said she was out if it last night so didnt remember. She got drunk alot with her dad who passed so i believe thats the issue but who knows.
Told me some personal things id rather not share but..
Definitely want to do some daddy daughter shit as she has some daddy issues lol. I know it would make her hot lol! Just sayin
Probably had a bad day. I apologize . I don’t ever mean to sound “pissy”. I’m actually quite pleasant . My experience with advance appointments is nobody shows up ‍♀️

Should've went with my gut on my drive there and skipped this one but had to give it a try.

Scheduled for a meetup. She quoted 80 for bbbj and 120 for bbfs/cip. Got her down to 60 and she was okay with it. She's about 30 mins away from me.

On my way there I get a text from her and she says her baby spilled something and she needs extra time to cleanup. I said no problem and we agree to 30 mins past the originally scheduled time. During this wait, she changed the meeting location twice (I know I know I should've just left).
I was hesitant about the final meetup spot because it is located right next door to a school. She said she was putting on her shoes and walking over. After about another 30 mins I just left. Messaged her asking if everything was okay and just wished her luck.

Just a warning to other mongers who have a lengthy drive to Northport.

I also don't know if the meeting location (next to the school) is the area for the date or just a pickup spot but this is just asking for trouble.

So I’ve been wanting to see this one for a while as I work around the area often.
Finally linked this week & it was well worth it.

Like others have noted pickup is in a more upscale LI residential neighborhood. While that is a little easier coming and going because it’s not a typical car date/cheap head town I find it as risky because of neighbors & in her case very much so (she told me a month back neighbors left a note on her door thinking she was selling drugs going in and out cars one night). I know the previous post above this was weary of pickup drop and you def need to be careful in that regard.

Now to the deets...
Drove around for a few mins away from the residential area to a quiet spot she knew. Along the way we chatted and she is very cool, smelled great and is probably the hottest looking car date I’ve had since Ash201 before the weight gain. Others have noted her teeth but I didn’t look at them long enough nor do I care, I’m not dating her in public. Told me some of her personal life/story which I won’t share but to clear this out she does not do hard drugs for a few years since her son & I believe it. She is very well put together and looks great.

Agree on 80 BBJ and CFS, pretty much whatever I wanted and she was down. However, whoever posted BBFSCIP she said she doesn’t do that and surprisingly when I brought up FS after seeing her she said ‘I honestly do really dont & haven’t had sex in 9 months’. Says most of the dates do CBJ and some BBJ & are done in mins.

In the back seat, started with a mediocre BBJ, while she can DT it was not anything to write hole
about, so I made her take her pants off and slipped on a jimmy quick. She was tight, moaning the whole time and really into as I was fucking her doggy spanking her ass and pulling her hair. Switched to a reverse cowgirl position for another song or two before I busted in bag where she proceeded to sit on top of me with my cock in her for another few mins while we talked. It was close to GFE in regards to how she felt with me.

If your in the area and want CBJ or BBJ I think there are better options as her skills there aren’t her strong point, but if you can get passed the teeth she’s really pretty for this range and personality is on point. If you are into or can pull of CFS in car you can’t go wrong.

Damage: 80 (but says she normally gets 120 for what she did with me)
Service: 8
Looks: 6.5
Personality: 9

Happy fall and Happy mongering. Be safe.