Best Steakhouse in Nassau or Suffolk counties

They sell mostly wholesale but have a small retail shop in town for the local s (and those in the know) When I am driving into Flushing I always see the odd shaped Main Street Meats trucks heading into Manhattan and environs (I assume to restaurants). also when heading up thru Conn I see their trucks. There has to be a reason for this.

Also they are often serving meats to events in Hamptons.

I buy my sirloin burgers (maybe just 1 or 2 when I'm in town which is often) to throw on the grill. They sell 6oz and8 oz burgers.

When you throw their burgers on the grill what comes off the grill is almost the same size as when you put it on. Also their fillet mignon tips are like $8/lb and are perfect for the grill.(no— genius does not get a commission).

I also have a neighbor friend with a large family who buys a half steer each year.

Trust me on this — its worth a trip into the village to stock up (read and fellow the f**king parking lot signs! or park on the street).

While you're at it you can stop in at Jim's Stogies (220 Main St, Farmingdale, NY 11735) next to the meat market) for great cigars (they have a smoking lounge in the store) for a manly relaxing smoke
There’s nothing like a good cigar after a nice steak dinner..I’ve been to Jim’s - He’s got a nice selection and friendly help- I’ll enjoy a nice Ashton, with a Connecticut wrapper—

They sell mostly wholesale but have a small retail shop in town for the local s (and those in the know) When I am driving into Flushing I always see the odd shaped Main Street Meats trucks heading into Manhattan and environs (I assume to restaurants). also when heading up thru Conn I see their trucks. There has to be a reason for this.

I buy my sirloin burgers (maybe just 1 or 2 when I'm in town which is often) to throw on the grill. They sell 6oz and8 oz burgers.

When you throw their burgers on the grill what comes off the grill is almost the same size as when you put it on. Also their fillet mignon tips are like $8/lb and are perfect for the grill.(no— genius does not get a commission).

I also have a neighbor friend with a large family who buys a half steer each year.

Trust me on this — its worth a trip into the village to stock up (read and fellow the f**king parking lot signs! or park on the street).

While you're at it you can stop in at Jim's Stogies (220 Main St, Farmingdale, NY 11735) next to the meat market) for great cigars (they have a smoking lounge in the store) for a manly relaxing smoke
Their house burgers are the best - 3 meat blend. Won't buy burgers anywhere else and I'm very picky about meat/butchers.

I doubt this is breaking any ground, but Teller's in Islip and Insignia on 347 are both high end city quality. I would probably choose either over current day Peter Luger (but it's close... The best bacon app and fried potatoes are from PL's)

I doubt this is breaking any ground, but Teller's in Islip and Insignia on 347 are both high end city quality. I would probably choose either over current day Peter Luger (but it's close... The best bacon app and fried potatoes are from PL's)
I would put insignia pretty low on steak house rankings. Especially of all the scotto owned steakhouses, they are definitely bottom.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator

Farmingdale Meat Market is having a sale today on Akaushi Wagyu Trimmed

Hanger Steaks

Only $15.99 per lb.

But I'm stuck doing Jury Duty on Manhattan. If anyone is going there today and can pick me up 1/2 dozen of these I would be happy to meet you later and pay you back.

Farmingdale Meat Market is having a sale today on Akaushi Wagyu Trimmed

Hanger Steaks

Only $15.99 per lb.

But I'm stuck doing Jury Duty on Manhattan. If anyone is going there today and can pick me up 1/2 dozen of these I would be happy to meet you later and pay you back.
Have you looked into free delivery?
( must spend certain amount based on zip code)

IMC IN HUNTINGTON—- International Meat Company , great steaks as gos as any of the top Steak Houses

Rothmans has a great sixty dollar price fixed! Great meal in a classic steak house setting!
Also Uncle Jacks in Bayside has some great steaks!
Rothmans also has a great BRUNCH, probably the best around IMO