Best Seafood in the City

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
A long tiome ago I would have said London Lenny's on Woodhaven Blvd.

Now, I would fight anyone who said it wasn't Le Bernardin, and I still like Oceana over RM.

The only people who say it isn't Le Bernadin are reverse snobs.

It's easy to like Oceana more than RM when RM has been closed for years. Do you know anyone who's been to Oceana since Neil Gallagher left, though? Is it still good?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Is it really "years"? This getting old shit has got to stop. Remember why we ate there?

And I think most wouldn't list Kuruma Zushi as seafood.

And for the rest of us non-trust fun babies, or those of us who aren't on an expense account, Aquagrill isn't half bad.

Also, some of those moderately priced lobster roll places are worth mentioning, like Pearl Oyster Bar (by far the best of the lot), Mermaid Inn and Fish.

And for the rest of us non-trust fun babies, or those of us who aren't on an expense account, Aquagrill isn't half bad.

Also, some of those moderately priced lobster roll places are worth mentioning, like Pearl Oyster Bar (by far the best of the lot), Mermaid Inn and Fish.
Right, Monk. And the place on Carmine Street (too drunk to look it up).

At the Master Buffet in Rockville Centre on LI you can eat as many clams on the half shell, Mussels, Jumbo Shrimp, Sushi (although you should leave the Sushi chef a tip of a dollar or two for each serving) and Giant Crab legs as you want for about $12 - $13.

Is it any good, elmo?
The seafood is fresh; the atmosphere is not fancy, it’s not a place you would take someone to impress them (more of a family restaurant). The sushi bar does not offer a wide selection.

The main thing with this place is the low price, it’s a great place to go to when you just want to pig out on fresh seafood.