Best Pizza in NJ (Is there any????)

vicenzo said:
DeLorenzo's in Trenton. The best.
Bear in mind that there are TWO tomato pie shops in Trenton under the DeLorenzo name. One is on Hudson Street. The other is on Hamilton Avenue. They're owned by cousins (I believe) and both have their rabid fans. I prefer Hamlton, myself. Others swear by Hudson. It's the closest Trenton has to Philly's legendary "Pat's vs Geno's" rivalry.

Either way... I suggest a daylight trip or a larger group. The town is in trouble these days. Enjoy.

Another alternative, for those who want to stay out of Trenton is Conte's Bar in Princeton. Last I looked, their Tomato Pie was very reminiscent of the Hamilton Avenue DeLorenzo's.

seeker6591 said:
any Ray's Pizza in NJ??
There is a Ray's Pizza in Hazlet. He is actually one of the Original or Famous Ray's from NY. The family moved to jersey and decided to open one near home. I don't know if he's the best Pizza in NJ, but he certainly the best Pizza around monmouth area.

The best Pizza in Jersey is Singas pizza in Edison. For those that never been to the original Singas in Elmhurst, LI, then you better go try it. Best Pizza! If I'm not wrong, I saw one opening up in Manhattan in the LES.

Pennington Pizza, just north of the light on 31....deep dish is fantastic. There is also a pizza place across from our Flanders stop off...they make great steak pizza, which is a wonderfil gift for the girl you intend to love.