Best Pizza in NJ (Is there any????)

Yes there is but it can be tough to find.
Glendale pizza on Stuyvesant Avenue in Union NJ has verygood pizza.
Freddie Feds (the name is soomthing like that) on Route 33 in Freehold NJ has some of the best brick oven fresh pizza I have had.

Maruca's on the Seaside Height boardwalk.

Sciortino's used to be in Perth Amboy, now in South Amboy used to have great thin sliced pizza. Don't know how they are now that they moved.

Pete and Elda's is another good place in Neptune City for thin slice.

Vincent's Pizzeria 529 Anderson Ave, Cliffside Park

Been in business for over 20 years. Vincent is still behind the counter. Excellent pie.

Rokin said:
Frankie Feds is the name of the Freehold place not Freddie
Frankie Fed's and FEDERICIs both in Freehold have basically the same pizza. It's very thin (can you say matzoh). I am a NYC boy and I think it sucks!!!! But a lot of people like it.

Trevi also in Freehold is much better.

letsgetstarted said:
Frankie Fed's and FEDERICIs both in Freehold have basically the same pizza. It's very thin (can you say matzoh). I am a NYC boy and I think it sucks!!!! But a lot of people like it.

Trevi also in Freehold is much better.
I beg to differ.
I agree that Federricci's sucks but Frankie Fed's is definietly not the same. It is far far better.

Rokin said:
I beg to differ.
I agree that Federricci's sucks but Frankie Fed's is definietly not the same. It is far far better.
Perhaps I should try it again. The Feds pizzas and Pete and Eldas, to me, is not "real" pizza. They are what I would call: bar pies. But I am a chauvinist New Yorker....

letsgetstarted said:
Perhaps I should try it again. The Feds pizzas and Pete and Eldas, to me, is not "real" pizza. They are what I would call: bar pies. But I am a chauvinist New Yorker....
I also love real NY pizza; regular slice and sicilian. Glendale in Union NJ has it.
But true Brooklynites/New Yorkers also know John's thin brick oven on Bleeker and Tontanno's (whatever the name is ) in Coney Island.
There is good thin pizza and bad thin pizza and Frankie Feds is very good.

playfullguy said:
Try Kinchleys in Ramsey on Franklin Tpk.....great thin crust, been there forever..........
You ain't kidding about forever.........I was there at least half century ago............Must be thirty years since last visit......
Thanks, I'll try to get there real soon.

funny thing, other than getting the old bowling game out of the area by the front door, nothing else has changed over those years.....yeah, 'bout 40 years of pizza for me there........

Rokin said:
I also love real NY pizza; regular slice and sicilian. Glendale in Union NJ has it.
But true Brooklynites/New Yorkers also know John's thin brick oven on Bleeker and Tontanno's (whatever the name is ) in Coney Island.
There is good thin pizza and bad thin pizza and Frankie Feds is very good.
I will admit that some Brooklyn people like thin crust pizza, I am just not a big fan.