Best location in So. Florida for hewers

I have not been to florida in a while, but need to be there soon. What is the best place to stay which is accessable by quality craiglist hoors (cheap)? In other words, what is the best strategic location where hoors can drive to you? Also, I want to be in a location which does not have too many niggers and kikes. South beach is out. Last time I was there it looked like jigboo junction. Boca has too many heebs. Any suggestions?

I will go wherever the whores are. As long as they are cheap and clean. Last time I was in highland beach, and all the whores were whining that it was too far away. I need to be where there are young college girls with loose morals. Also, where there are trailer parks nearby, which are a good source of white trash whores I like.

I love spic cunts. Really, I am equal opportunity. I bang ALL whores, regardless of colour. As long as the price is right, and they are clean, I will allow any whore the pleasure of her holes plundered by my elephantine cock.

Orlando

There are some fichas in Wnter Garden that you can pull em very easily. One next to the Sherwin WIlliams store on SR 50 out by the turnpike is gold. Another called Tequila sunrise at the very west end Silver Star road in Ocoee where tucked away in a shopping center. The trailer park sits right behind it full of latinas. They walk to the bar !! These two are relatively safe if you treat everyone with respect.

Do not go to the one on The trail and holden or the ones in Danube PLaza on Semoran alone.

FT LAUDERDALE

Strategically located between Miami and West Palm and most of the hooors are right there in Broward County. Plus the strip clubs are all zoned in Ft Laud and Pompano. Skip fucking Craigslist. Just walk into one of those low-mid rent clubs in Pompano and pull a 7 or 8 out of there no problem. Even a naive fool can do it and for the cost of a typical CL girl (150-250). Going into a Goldfingers level club and getting an 8 or 9 would cost about 300/hr. There's better looking, higher costing but lower performing girls in Miami. And there's as much if not more civilian action in Las Olas (downtown Ft Lauderdale) than South Beach.... which is mostly full of stuck up asswipes and girls who wouldn't look at you unless you're in a Ferrari.