Best Greek?

The Athena Restaurant on Montauk Highway in Amityville, billed as Long Island's only 3-star Greek restaurant. And of course, the wife of the aptly-named asshole accnts. Imagine what a pervert he must be, bragging to the world that he's shoved it up her ass 500 times, while endlessly mongoring on the side. What a man of integrity, a true pillar of society. Maybe he can introduce her to you, 1passionplay. Maybe she can partake of this board's members' members.

T... the aptly-named asshole accnts. Imagine what a pervert he must be, bragging to the world that he's shoved it up her ass 500 times, while endlessly mongoring on the side. What a man of integrity, a true pillar of society. Maybe he can introduce her to you, 1passionplay. Maybe she can partake of this board's members' members.
I dont know if you are trying to be funny and/or clever(you're not either) or you are just inept socially or you are just a total wack job.

If you keep this up don't be surprised if one day your log-on to the UG doesn't work.

You can be funny and put forth information, Farleynorton. The two are not mutually exclusive. Also try the Aegean Restaurant on Main Street, (Montauk Highway), in Sayville. I think if you purchase tow entrees for $16.95 or more, you get a free bottle of wine. I think the aptly-maned asshole accnts will be going tonight with his wife. She'll be the Asian lady who, for obvious reasons, will have trouble sitting down for an extended period.

Excuse me if my post was misplaced or improper, just trying to get some good leads to explore. I have seen Kendall-Lyn and Sexy Lucy and both were accomodating. However, was looking to expand my dining experience. Thanks

Spent this past weekend in Montauk. It's nice there this time of year. Not too hot, not too cold, and not too crowded. Hotel/motel rates are higher than in the dead season, but less than during the peak season. I recommend the Harvest on Fort Pond, which is a family-style restaurant, meaning that the entrees serve two. Both the the view and food are good. I, however was in the mood for some Greek cuisine, so I took along--you guessed it, boy you guys are good!--the wife of the aptly-named asshole accnts.

You can also look in today's edition of Newsday, 1Passionplay. You'll find recommendations under the Cheap Eats section on page B.19. And don't forget, when weed killing, don't give the weeds an inch. They'll take the inch and turn it into a yard.

Hands down the best GREK was Salina "Doll Face" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! she go bananas!!!! she some times is at 6th ave and w 33 stret and a girl named BROOKE a little blond from NJ or Maryland loves it to!!! (huge gapper!!!!)she stays on the upper east east like 49 and lex......

hmm, i havent been to the "isles" too many times but "kelly wynters" was the best of my limited experiments.

as for mediterranean food, there's a place on lex in the high 60s, i forget its name but their turkish/mediterranean desserts are to die for.