Smithtown, NY ZipCode
Phone: (631)543-4656

Casa Rustica Restaurant175 W Main St
Smithtown, NY ZipCode
Phone: (631)265-9265

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
MR NY ask Tucker or Ozzy how fat I am!!

Casa Rustica sucks, Now Casa Luis is excellent- Very Good Paella Marascada in the hot spicy garlic sauce, Excellent homemade Tortilla chips and Salsa, very good baked clams also- another place to soak up the juice- keep em coming- bro I probably ran into you at these places!
Hey the Chinese place over by Waldbaums in Smithtown- the old LIng Ling owners run the place- very good!

Menz

Carl M cannot be a food expert. No effin way. Way too thin.
Now us fat bastards can really enjoy the meals.

Mr. NY. Around the corner from Rothmans in a shopping center is the classiest and finest of Itralian Rests. Ask for Mr. J's table at Angelina's. Enjoy dinner with the likes of Billy Joel.

BTW Bryant and Cooper have really gone down hill. Rothmans and Burton/Doyle have taken over.

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
TnS........

I have been to Angela's and yes, VERY nice - you wouldn't even know it's there if someone didn't tell you...

Have you ever been to Cappriccio's in Syosset ? or, Caracala in Hicksville ?

For the Art Deco-ee/Fun-Neuvo - I love Tupelo Honey up in Sea Cliff - Carl (and his thin body) probably won't cross over the Nassau/Suffolk border... :)

Also, what's the name of that FABULOUS breafast place in Smithtown/St. JAmes (it's a woman's name - Maureen's ?) - in an old Vicotrian house and has fabulous foods...

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: TnS........

Originally posted by MrNY
I have been to Angela's and yes, VERY nice - you wouldn't even know it's there if someone didn't tell you...

Have you ever been to Cappriccio's in Syosset ? or, Caracala in Hicksville ?

For the Art Deco-ee/Fun-Neuvo - I love Tupelo Honey up in Sea Cliff - Carl (and his thin body) probably won't cross over the Nassau/Suffolk border... :)

Also, what's the name of that FABULOUS breafast place in Smithtown/St. JAmes (it's a woman's name - Maureen's ?) - in an old Vicotrian house and has fabulous foods...
On Terry Road in Smithtown, North of Watermill is Maureens Kitchen- best breakfast and lunch place anywhere- Unbelievable Blueberry Pancakes, omlettes etc, Lunch probably the best Crab cakes north of Maryland!!

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Re: HP Yah gonna thank me

Originally posted by TuckernotSucker
In Manchester, just down the road from the Lani's the rib place is an Italian Rest. These people use to own a family style rest on Longiland called Matteos. It is fantastic. Name, mebe Villa Rosa mebe something else. Not Garlic Johns. Just there last year and it was the same menu and receipe as their rest on LI. Try it you will like it. By the way I miss Lani's ribs. I might be there for dinner over Labor Day weekend.
TnS,
Thank you , always looking for good places to eat in Vermont! Manchester over Labor Day Weekend?, ouch, the place is one big traffic jam, what with all the outlet stores. Hey, and dont expect to be doing any hobbying up here either, but y'all already know that :(
I recommend:
Nikkis in Ludlow
Hemingways in Killington
Paulines in Burlington
Inn at Saw Mill in West Dover
Take care HP( in VT where the weather is bullet proof this weekend)

mcheck,

Not sure why I'm even in this thread but I've been to Maureen's and the Eggery. No Contest.

The eggery's got no shot.

Maureen's is the BEST breakfast place bar none.