Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

Went here yesterday. Called and made appointment 15 mins prior to arrival. Door opened and was greeted by a woman in a red stewardess like outfit. Great gimmick. Saw Jenny, 5’2” Acups and a decent ass. A little thick in the middle. Opted for the hour with the hope it would be a good massage. Jenny did not disappoint. Very good medium touch massage for 35 mins then the flip.Just before the flip Tiffany enters room (the manager apparently) asked for my last 4 of my number and name. I gave her the number I called from and she said “oh you did call”. Guess they keep stats. Lol. 100 option picked for BJ. Was told non negotiable. She disrobed completely and surprisingly for me it was a BBBj. Stated out with lots of licking up and down and then she went deep. Very good effort with decent suction and no teeth. She stopped midway to request don’t cum in mouth. I told her I couldn’t promise anything. She laughed. And continued. Asked her to lay on table and then I fucked her face for a little and busted on her long left nipple. Cleaned me up, got dressed and then said you have more time and she massaged my legs and feet for the reminder. She told me she’s there mostly wed and thurs. Added she used to work in NYC and Like to give good massage. All in all it was a very good visit. Paid for 60 mins and actually got 60 mins. Damage was 60 + 100. As for the location, its in A small commercial complex. Somewhat discreet , Dentist office oppo, but not many cars in the lot at all. Maybe 3 total
I will definitely repeat.

Went here yesterday. Called and made appointment 15 mins prior to arrival. Door opened and was greeted by a woman in a red stewardess like outfit. Great gimmick. Saw Jenny, 5’2” Acups and a decent ass. A little thick in the middle. Opted for the hour with the hope it would be a good massage. Jenny did not disappoint. Very good medium touch massage for 35 mins then the flip.Just before the flip Tiffany enters room (the manager apparently) asked for my last 4 of my number and name. I gave her the number I called from and she said “oh you did call”. Guess they keep stats. Lol. 100 option picked for BJ. Was told non negotiable. She disrobed completely and surprisingly for me it was a BBBj. Stated out with lots of licking up and down and then she went deep. Very good effort with decent suction and no teeth. She stopped midway to request don’t cum in mouth. I told her I couldn’t promise anything. She laughed. And continued. Asked her to lay on table and then I fucked her face for a little and busted on her long left nipple. Cleaned me up, got dressed and then said you have more time and she massaged my legs and feet for the reminder. She told me she’s there mostly wed and thurs. Added she used to work in NYC and Like to give good massage. All in all it was a very good visit. Paid for 60 mins and actually got 60 mins. Damage was 60 + 100. As for the location, its in A small commercial complex. Somewhat discreet , Dentist office oppo, but not many cars in the lot at all. Maybe 3 total
I will definitely repeat.
Nothing like the long left nipple!

I'm gonna have to be very disciplined to not visit this place on a weekly basis.

Went the other day and saw one of the girls, 5'2, between 30-60 (you can never tell) nice man mades with nipples that are long even by AMP standards. 40 house fee and 100 to her. Didn't really feel like anything was off limits, amazing experience. BBBJ CIM no hesitation. Didn't swallow but doesn't matter once it's out of me. Will repeat repeatedly.

Thought the little theme outfits were a nice touch but I have no idea how they make this place look legitimate.

I went here on Friday since I finally had some time and extra $$$. I called ahead knowing that they would probably ask about my number as mentioned above. When I arrived, there were 2 Asians there both in the same blue outfits. They both had masks on and the one who greeted me quickly ushered me into one of the rooms. She asked if I'd been there before and I said no but a friend told me good things about this place. She asked for the house fee and left the room. I got undressed and lied on the table. The room was larger and nicer than I anticipated which makes the place actually look legit. The woman came back shortly and told me her name is Tiffany. She started with a lame massage and I started to let my hands roam to let her know what I was there for. There was no resistance so I flipped over. She asked what I wanted and I said BJ. She asked if I wanted a cover and I told her no. She left the room again and came back with a wad of paper towels and did a cleaning ritual I can tell she's done countless times before. Alcohol, mouthwash, more alcohol, you all know the routine. She then gave me a nice BBJCIM, pretty good suction but only took me about half way. I just relaxed and enjoyed it as long as I could. We didn't talk about CIM but when I was ready, I just let it go, LOL. She took it all, then quickly jumped off and spit. I didn't care as I didn't expect her to swallow. She cleaned me up and left the room. I still had some time left and wasn't in a rush so decided to relax a few more mins. When she came back she gave me a really lame massage to finish up my time. It was evident that she doesn't know how to give a good massage but I didn't care. When time was up, I got dressed and gave her a hundo. She then pulled back a curtain to reveal a side door to the parking lot. Only negative was she did answer the phone one time at the beginning of the session. I enjoyed my time and would repeat if looking for a good BJ. I don't know if FS is offered, I didn't ask and it wasn't what I went there for. Total damage 40+100. Oh, and she did ask if I called first and what my number was to confirm. I used a burner, definitely don't need or want advertisements texted to me.

I hope my review is up to par, I don't monger much but when I do I make sure to post a review. Those who don't share and review, but read the boards, a big F U to you.

Tried this place out and I have no regrets.

It was $40 for a half and $60 for the tip and she was totally nude.

Her name was “Sophia.” She was cute. Very sweet and eager to please. 5’3”. Mid 30s. Thin. Little bit of cellulite in mid section. Could be fixed with a daily Peloton ride.

Big tits (D size and firm - possibly bolt ons but felt nice to me) with long and kind of thick nipples that get bigger toward the end. Luscious. I liked them. They were perfect for sucking on as she gave me a nice HJ.

She finished me off quickly.

I liked the outfits or uniforms that the women wear at this very fine establishment. Reminded me of old school stewardess uniforms with a body for the mile high club underneath it all. She also had a bush which again worked perfectly with the uniform from a bygone era. I will repeat. Great location and great value.

For $100 all in you can’t beat this place.

Tried this place out and I have no regrets.

It was $40 for a half and $60 for the tip and she was totally nude.

Her name was “Sophia.” She was cute. Very sweet and eager to please. 5’3”. Mid 30s. Thin. Little bit of cellulite in mid section. Could be fixed with a daily Peloton ride.

Big tits (D size and firm - possibly bolt ons but felt nice to me) with long and kind of thick nipples that get bigger toward the end. Luscious. I liked them. They were perfect for sucking on as she gave me a nice HJ.

She finished me off quickly.

I liked the outfits or uniforms that the women wear at this very fine establishment. Reminded me of old school stewardess uniforms with a body for the mile high club underneath it all. She also had a bush which again worked perfectly with the uniform from a bygone era. I will repeat. Great location and great value.

For $100 all in you can’t beat this place.
What day of the week? Would like to check her out. Did she get nude aon her own or did you ask her to?

What day of the week? Would like to check her out. Did she get nude aon her own or did you ask her to?
It was Monday. And, yes she took it all off on her own. Apparently full service is not an option here. I asked. You probably should call to make sure she’s working. They ask for the last 4 digits of your cell number when you get there … I guess its their way of tracking or verifying you? I just made up the last 4 digits and committed it to memory. Have fun.

It was Monday. And, yes she took it all off on her own. Apparently full service is not an option here. I asked. You probably should call to make sure she’s working. They ask for the last 4 digits of your cell number when you get there … I guess its their way of tracking or verifying you? I just made up the last 4 digits and committed it to memory. Have fun.
You didn't call? When they asked for your last 4 you just gave them any #'s?

Went yesterday late morning. I didn't call beforehand and the front door was open. I was greeted by 3 young decent looking Asian women in the sailor outfits as others have said. I got Tiffany who asked if I'd been there before. I said no and she asked for last 4 digits of phone number. I made up 4 numbers and gave her house fee. She said she would be right back. I got undressed and she returned to give sub par massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I said HJ. She asked if I wanted her nude '& I said of course ! No pricing was discussed beyond the house fee. She wiped off my hands with alcohol and proceeded with great HJ while I finger banged her. She moaned quite a bit and it didn't take me long to pop. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me a small bottle of water & showed me out the back door. I paid 40 house for HH and 60 tip which she seemed happy with. Will definitely repeat !

Went yesterday late morning. I didn't call beforehand and the front door was open. I was greeted by 3 young decent looking Asian women in the sailor outfits as others have said. I got Tiffany who asked if I'd been there before. I said no and she asked for last 4 digits of phone number. I made up 4 numbers and gave her house fee. She said she would be right back. I got undressed and she returned to give sub par massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I said HJ. She asked if I wanted her nude '& I said of course ! No pricing was discussed beyond the house fee. She wiped off my hands with alcohol and proceeded with great HJ while I finger banged her. She moaned quite a bit and it didn't take me long to pop. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me a small bottle of water & showed me out the back door. I paid 40 house for HH and 60 tip which she seemed happy with. Will definitely repeat !
What did she look like?

Was in the area so I decided to give this place a shot. Was led to a room by Tiffany,took the half for $40. After a non existent massage she told me to turn over and was offered the $60 nude hj. So she sprays my hands up with alcohol and takes off her clothes. She proceeded with a mechanical uninterested hj. Spent most of her time looking at her tablet at the cameras.When I went to touch her she moved away. Tried again and she wanted $40 more! Got the poison out ...alot more alcohol on the clean up and was out the door. Looked at my phone ...was barely in there 20 minutes. Classic rush job and a waste of $100. Won't be back

3/23/22
Been curious about this spot and decided to give it a shot. Texted and made an appointment for an hour. The place is in a small shared commercial property next to a dental office and other ransoms. Parking lot is right our front. I get to the front and ring the bell and I was greeted by my provider Cindy. She was wearing a red flight attendant type of top and skirt. Looked very cute and was friendly. Her nice B’s were teasing me through the outfit. She took me to the room which had a massage table bed and accepted my donation of 60 for the hour. Alcohol sprayed my hands then Came back in and started the massage which was good! Wiped me down and asked me to flip. Wanted to know if I wanted a hj, CBJ or bbj. FS was not available. I don’t think it is all at in this spa. Opted for the bbj for 100 and she went nude. She got her cleaning supplies to wipe me down and We both took a blue shot and it was game on. Them tits were fantastic. Nice nipples getting hard and she fed them full tits in my mouth. She devoured my cock and I had her hop on the table for some 69 action. Nicely shaved and clean. Went to town as she did as well. I then CIM and was cleaned up and was given a bit more of a massage. I enjoyed my session with Cindy as she looked surprisingly cute and seductive. Too bad FS was not included because I would have definitely added that. I didn’t the other girls but I know they rotate about 3. It was busy too. The bell kept ringing. I’ll be back at this spot if I’m around again!

Saw Cindy yesterday. Enjoyable. Very cute. Late 30s. Slim. 5”3”. 6/10 on AMP cuteness scale. Dressed as advertised in red sailor outfit with navy blue knee high socks. $40 massage + $60 tip for HJ. Fully nude. Firm B/C cups. Responsive eraser nips that draw out your primal instinct to suck.

This place is heavily trafficked. I counted 3 mongers ring the bell as I was laying there. The funny peculiarity was that the doorbell was programmed with the sound of barking dogs.

I’ll be back when the urge strikes.

Saw Cindy yesterday. Enjoyable. Very cute. Late 30s. Slim. 5”3”. 6/10 on AMP cuteness scale. Dressed as advertised in red sailor outfit with navy blue knee high socks. $40 massage + $60 tip for HJ. Fully nude. Firm B/C cups. Responsive eraser nips that draw out your primal instinct to suck.

This place is heavily trafficked. I counted 3 mongers ring the bell as I was laying there. The funny peculiarity was that the doorbell was programmed with the sound of barking dogs.

"Who Let The Dawgs Out.....??!!"

Yeah, strange. I would think it would be more appropriate to program it with the meowing sounds of a bunch of pussy cats.

3/23/22
Been curious about this spot and decided to give it a shot. Texted and made an appointment for an hour. The place is in a small shared commercial property next to a dental office and other ransoms. Parking lot is right our front. I get to the front and ring the bell and I was greeted by my provider Cindy. She was wearing a red flight attendant type of top and skirt. Looked very cute and was friendly. Her nice B’s were teasing me through the outfit. She took me to the room which had a massage table bed and accepted my donation of 60 for the hour. Alcohol sprayed my hands then Came back in and started the massage which was good! Wiped me down and asked me to flip. Wanted to know if I wanted a hj, CBJ or bbj. FS was not available. I don’t think it is all at in this spa. Opted for the bbj for 100 and she went nude. She got her cleaning supplies to wipe me down and We both took a blue shot and it was game on. Them tits were fantastic. Nice nipples getting hard and she fed them full tits in my mouth. She devoured my cock and I had her hop on the table for some 69 action. Nicely shaved and clean. Went to town as she did as well. I then CIM and was cleaned up and was given a bit more of a massage. I enjoyed my session with Cindy as she looked surprisingly cute and seductive. Too bad FS was not included because I would have definitely added that. I didn’t the other girls but I know they rotate about 3. It was busy too. The bell kept ringing. I’ll be back at this spot if I’m around again!
We both took a blue shot and it was game on. What is a blue shot?