Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

Hey. First timer, first review. Only been to one other place Lucy's before it closed last year. Also im black so keep in mind might be a different experience for you.

Hit this place this morn. Called when on the way and was met with Vivian. Standard 40/60 rate. Went for the 60 because im off today fuck it. Very nice massage. After typical and hot towel do flip. Tell her im here for everything. She says they dont do everything and motioned to say only HJ. Unfortunately i get it, many providers not comfortable first time with black doing everything for whatever reason. Say fine. After top off she says 60. Agreed (again first time here so not being picky). HJ was actually amazing. FIV entire time while also playing with the girls upstairs as i pleased. She got reallly into it and had i lasted longer she probably wouldve done more. She didnt cut the session after that either, still had time so she gave more of a massage and we talked about how she would be willing to do more next time i come. All laughs and giggles for the entire rest of session and an deep hug as i go to leave. Not the full experience but i left satisfied so not complaining.

Total damage : 60 + 60 = 120

Looks : 7 (rack is a solid 9 though)
Attentiveness : 9 (Very good communication throughout even though she claimed she had bad english)
Overall : 7

Will update after i get full experience next time to give review on that as well.

Hey. First timer, first review. Only been to one other place Lucy's before it closed last year. Also im black so keep in mind might be a different experience for you.

Hit this place this morn. Called when on the way and was met with Vivian. Standard 40/60 rate. Went for the 60 because im off today fuck it. Very nice massage. After typical and hot towel do flip. Tell her im here for everything. She says they dont do everything and motioned to say only HJ. Unfortunately i get it, many providers not comfortable first time with black doing everything for whatever reason. Say fine. After top off she says 60. Agreed (again first time here so not being picky). HJ was actually amazing. FIV entire time while also playing with the girls upstairs as i pleased. She got reallly into it and had i lasted longer she probably wouldve done more. She didnt cut the session after that either, still had time so she gave more of a massage and we talked about how she would be willing to do more next time i come. All laughs and giggles for the entire rest of session and an deep hug as i go to leave. Not the full experience but i left satisfied so not complaining.

Total damage : 60 + 60 = 120

Looks : 7 (rack is a solid 9 though)
Attentiveness : 9 (Very good communication throughout even though she claimed she had bad english)
Overall : 7

Will update after i get full experience next time to give review on that as well.
Nice review Nasty... Glad you enjoyed and welcome to the board.

I appreciate the welcome brother. Highly considering going back again tomorrow. One of my close friends is intrigued and offering to pay. Will update with info if/when.

SIde note: Is it considered bad manners coming multiple days in row/with others? Thanks in advance everyone
No. Im sure they would love it. Business is business.

I appreciate the welcome brother. Highly considering going back again tomorrow. One of my close friends is intrigued and offering to pay. Will update with info if/when.

SIde note: Is it considered bad manners coming multiple days in row/with others? Thanks in advance everyone

Would You consider it bad manners??....I would think not.
Also did you mean to say that a Friend is so intrigued that he's paying for you?!...If so I would like to make his aquantence. I could use some friends like that.

Would You consider it bad manners??....I would think not.
Also did you mean to say that a Friend is so intrigued that he's paying for you?!...If so I would like to make his aquantence. I could use some friends like that.
He actually did pay . Sometimes being a kind person to the new kid years ago pays off . Go figure haha.

So round 2. Me and two buddies. I dont have much info from my friends because they are completely fresh to the hobby, didnt ask names, and didnt try much. Personally this time i asked for Vivian(who i had yesterday) and was told shes not available. Instead today i had Tina. Tall, no top, decent bottom. Very kind and shy about her broken english but worked up her confidence and she got comfortable fast. After some FIV asked her about CBJ. She agrees for $100. Plastic film...CBJ...with HJ to finish. All in all not bad but felt alot more mechanical than Vivian yesterday. However i get the feeling Tina will let you do whatever you want if you're willing to pay enough.

Total damage : 60 + 100 = 160

Attentiveness : 6 - She was in and out of the room a decent amount. And seemed pretty absent minded alot
Massage Quality : 8 - I work with my hands and she really helped with working out wrist pain surprisingly
Looks: 6 - Butterface, no top, decent bottom, but her willingness to do pretty much whatever makes her bearable
Overall : 7 - Tina is nice for a quick experience but definitely not a favorite

Hello Guys first review,

Lilly spa commack. Went for the 60 for an hour, place was ok looked pretty clean, room had a wood door always a good sign for me. The Asain girl walks in probally early therties was very pretty big tits and an ass! I was so excited. Massage was a solid 7 than she jumped up on my back sat on my ass and felt her moist pussy grinding on my ass so massage 10 lol. On the flip I asked for FS she said no but i do feel that if i put the time in there she would comply. we negptiated 100 for CBJ. She brings in sran wrap strips naked beatiful body starts blowing really seemed into it I started rubbing the kitty than went to finger her she said no finger inside but i i kept it up and she caved. Good blowie popped, nice clean up and i was out clicking my heals.

Hello Guys first review,

Lilly spa commack. Went for the 60 for an hour, place was ok looked pretty clean, room had a wood door always a good sign for me. The Asain girl walks in probally early therties was very pretty big tits and an ass! I was so excited. Massage was a solid 7 than she jumped up on my back sat on my ass and felt her moist pussy grinding on my ass so massage 10 lol. On the flip I asked for FS she said no but i do feel that if i put the time in there she would comply. we negptiated 100 for CBJ. She brings in sran wrap strips naked beatiful body starts blowing really seemed into it I started rubbing the kitty than went to finger her she said no finger inside but i i kept it up and she caved. Good blowie popped, nice clean up and i was out clicking my heals.
Good first review but 1 lil thing....uhmmm a Name??

I finally took the plunge. Set up an appt for a double with tiff and vivian. it was amazing. just be warned they will make you pay for the hh for both and both get their respective tip. THey initially wanted to take turns for the bj. So tiff starts her amazing ball sucking and vivian nuru message. but after a few min i just took vivians head and directed it to my other head. they both giggle and are like "oh thats what you want" i usually last the whole 30 min but after 10 min i blew my load. and they milked me. it was bliss.

I wanted to give to EE spa in Huntington a try, but when I walked in there was a guy sitting and waiting. So, I came back to this place. Same 2 girls working that I've seen before. I don't remember names. The taller one takes me to the room and says wait 10 minutes. About 10 minutes later the shorter stockier one came in. She asked if I wanted a massage or just sucky. I said we could skip the massage. So I'm laying there and she's starting to tease me and all of a sudden the taller girl walks in and asks for my phone number. I thought it was weird but I told her, she looked it up on her phone and said ok. I think I've been here 4 or 5 times, I only called ahead the first time. Now its always....what's your number...finds it in her phone. Back to business.
BBJ was pretty good. They do pay a lot of attention to the balls. I pulled my knees closer to my chest and she went to town eating my ass. So that was fun. She had no problem with FIV. To finish, I layed her down on the bed and fucked her face until I came. It was a little aggressive but she didn't seem to mind. Funny part was her trying to cough up my load. She did not want to gulp it down.
Same 40/100 as last time. Still think $140 for a bbj is too much....but like a chump I keep coming back.

Visited this lace the other day. Walked in and was greeted by an adorable Asian, nice ass, small tits, but cute. 40 for the half.
I got undressed and waited. I used to ly down and wait, but now I always do the Genius way. Sit on the the edge of the table as she walks in and go to her and give her a hug, and then both start touching and it starts from there. I asked her to take everything off. She asks what I want. I said everything for 100. She said, No, not here, cant do everything. She is very sweet. her name is Tiffany. Now she is nude, and great nipples with very small tit but cute body and pretty face. great personality.

She said, 100 get me covered BJ but 120 get me BBBJ with 69. I said OK to that.
She left the room and got a whole bucket of cleaning supplies. She cleaned herself and also me, for like 5 minutes. I started laughing as did she. It would have been a turnoff but I appreciated her cleanliness and made sure I was also clean. Finally both sanitized.
I lied her on the bed and played with her body for a while which was sexy. great legs. After a while she got on her knees for some BBBJ. Then turned into a 69 until I popped. She cleaned me up really good and out I went. She is really sweet and very pretty. 40 + 120.

Went here the other day.I was greeted with a beautiful woman who took me to the back. She asked for my last 4 digits of my phone number. She looked it up and she said, oh, you last time got sucky sucky no condom.... I said, I want you. She said, she doesnt do BBBJ, but a condom for 100, she said the other girl, Vinty, will give you bare. OK, I will take the other girl, Vinty.
Service was great, basically did anything I wanted to. After Daty, I was rubbing on her, and I was right there, for BBfS, and she didnt stop my but I stopped, as I wont do that...Then we played a little more, and again, I teased with BBFS, and she said, no, cant... Then 69 until I popped. She was decent looking. Service was great. 40 for 1/2 . 120, tip...

I wanted to give to EE spa in Huntington a try, but when I walked in there was a guy sitting and waiting. So, I came back to this place. Same 2 girls working that I've seen before. I don't remember names. The taller one takes me to the room and says wait 10 minutes. About 10 minutes later the shorter stockier one came in. She asked if I wanted a massage or just sucky. I said we could skip the massage. So I'm laying there and she's starting to tease me and all of a sudden the taller girl walks in and asks for my phone number. I thought it was weird but I told her, she looked it up on her phone and said ok. I think I've been here 4 or 5 times, I only called ahead the first time. Now its always....what's your number...finds it in her phone. Back to business.
BBJ was pretty good. They do pay a lot of attention to the balls. I pulled my knees closer to my chest and she went to town eating my ass. So that was fun. She had no problem with FIV. To finish, I layed her down on the bed and fucked her face until I came. It was a little aggressive but she didn't seem to mind. Funny part was her trying to cough up my load. She did not want to gulp it down.
Same 40/100 as last time. Still think $140 for a bbj is too much....but like a chump I keep coming back.
Tiff rings a bell? imma do this next time. face fucking like that is always yummy. ive had very good times at this place.

Went here the other day.I was greeted with a beautiful woman who took me to the back. She asked for my last 4 digits of my phone number. She looked it up and she said, oh, you last time got sucky sucky no condom....
Gotta love the matter of fact approach to their business model......"Last time you got sucky sucky no condom!" LMAO!!