Been mongering for a year, time to diversify.

I joined this board about a year ago, when I had only seen one girl. I found this place a little confusing. Now that I've seen about half a dozen more girls, and gotten a feel for how the game works, and can contribute to the board more, I'm back to learn more and find different ways of finding girls.

So far I've mostly seen girls that are a little more than I want to pay, but I've gotten GREAT service. Haven't tried any shorter visits or AMPs yet.

I've got pretty wide tastes in women. I'm not particularly crazy about most Asian girls, but for the price/service I hear about, it's definitely something I need to try.

I joined this board about a year ago, when I had only seen one girl. I found this place a little confusing. Now that I've seen about half a dozen more girls, and gotten a feel for how the game works, and can contribute to the board more, I'm back to learn more and find different ways of finding girls.

So far I've mostly seen girls that are a little more than I want to pay, but I've gotten GREAT service. Haven't tried any shorter visits or AMPs yet.

I've got pretty wide tastes in women. I'm not particularly crazy about most Asian girls, but for the price/service I hear about, it's definitely something I need to try.
Read some of your reviews and you seem to like to pay a premium/experience.
If you want somewhere middle of the road in price but with guaranteed good service check out some of our advertisers Sophia Belle, Amanda and Shy are all good places to start.
check out some of the higher end LMPs if AMPs aren’t your thing as there are a few on both the island and city. (The Robbins Lane LMP in the know one comes to mind for you https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/lantana_spa-on-ig-off-robbins-lane.55817/page-12)
Maybe explore SA if you want to put in the work.

I've thought about looking for a sugar baby, but it does seem like a lot of work. I signed up for one site, and all the messages were bullshit small talk. Feel like I might have better luck just finding a FWB on fetlife, but she probably wouldn't be too hot.

I would love to find a cute fat college girl to bang weekly. I like both petite girls and BBWs. I kind of hate that I can't search this board for "BBW" or "fat" because it's not enough letters.

I've thought about looking for a sugar baby, but it does seem like a lot of work. I signed up for one site, and all the messages were bullshit small talk. Feel like I might have better luck just finding a FWB on fetlife, but she probably wouldn't be too hot.

I would love to find a cute fat college girl to bang weekly. I like both petite girls and BBWs. I kind of hate that I can't search this board for "BBW" or "fat" because it's not enough letters.
Try 'chubby' 'zaftig' 'obese' or 'overweight'.
Not my cup of tea, but hey - everyone likes what they like, and who am I to judge?

Sounds crazy but try Tinder for BBW. They are all over that app and will fuck for free.
A few months back I matched one at night, texted by morning and fucking her face into her bent over the back of my trunk finished by a facial 24 hours later.
If you are somewhat attractive & have game that app has potential.