Beauty island 929-551-4666 Flushing

Rachel - Beauty Island

Always up for a discount, Got set up with Rachel for $200 for the hh.
2nd visit here saw ivy months ago. The place looks got a face lift, huge TS room, fresh paint and ambient lighting to set the mood, Ivy is always welcoming she jokes around and walks me to the last room where Rachel is already getting ready in.
We chat for a sec and we lose our chaperone, great looking babe this Rachel, seriously looks mid 20’s
Fuck the shower!! I’m Not wasting one, some dfk, she gets down takes me in all the way to the base with the first try with a very wet bbj, took a hell of a face fucking, gave her a min to compose herself and then it hit me.. what if I can get Ivy here at a deal discount just to have her tea bag me while I face fuck Rachel???

Called Ivy and got it done for a few more dollars.
We all played together to bring Ivy up to speed, I lay down, Ivy enthusiastically parked her sweet colorful pussy on my face, I glanced in the mirror and Rachel was putting her hair in a bun. As soon as Rachel’s lips touched my tip I synced with her and did the same thing to ivy.

We did that for maybe for 15 minutes and then I covered up and got real tight with Rachel in mish and doggy while Ivy literally cheered us on. Lined them up for the finale and unloaded on their gorgeous tits. I was so spent I need to rest for 5 min with the two of them chatting and massaging me.

Rachel - Beauty Island

Always up for a discount, Got set up with Rachel for $200 for the hh.
2nd visit here saw ivy months ago. The place looks got a face lift, huge TS room, fresh paint and ambient lighting to set the mood, Ivy is always welcoming she jokes around and walks me to the last room where Rachel is already getting ready in.
We chat for a sec and we lose our chaperone, great looking babe this Rachel, seriously looks mid 20’s
Fuck the shower!! I’m Not wasting one, some dfk, she gets down takes me in all the way to the base with the first try with a very wet bbj, took a hell of a face fucking, gave her a min to compose herself and then it hit me.. what if I can get Ivy here at a deal discount just to have her tea bag me while I face fuck Rachel???

Called Ivy and got it done for a few more dollars.
We all played together to bring Ivy up to speed, I lay down, Ivy enthusiastically parked her sweet colorful pussy on my face, I glanced in the mirror and Rachel was putting her hair in a bun. As soon as Rachel’s lips touched my tip I synced with her and did the same thing to ivy.

We did that for maybe for 15 minutes and then I covered up and got real tight with Rachel in mish and doggy while Ivy literally cheered us on. Lined them up for the finale and unloaded on their gorgeous tits. I was so spent I need to rest for 5 min with the two of them chatting and massaging me.
I've been in retirement for quite a while, but when I read some of these reviews, I want to run right over there! Damn!

Sherry - beauty island

Too fucking hot and busy on the roads to go to nyc and the holiday discounts in flushing are very helpful, I Stayed local and it paid off. I honestly didn’t expect Sherry to be as cute and perfect as she was. Her pics on Twitter certainly don’t do her justice.
We were able to converse in English and have an interesting conversation before, during (lots of dirty talk) and after we fucked eachother senseless.

She give off a total GND vibe in person but in reality she is a kink driven sex machine with a submissive gfe approach and almost flawless execution. She’s got a misaligned bottom side tooth and I love that about her smile.
She’s not a spinner, some baby fat but I don’t know I think it’s cute on her it’s definitely helps when shes on all 4. Bbj to start, very good attention ti the whole area in general, she tried to dt but we couldn’t get it right. She suggested she lay in the table with her head tilted down and let ‘em tea bag and fuck her throat.
We skipped mish, but prolonged standing doggy like RCG but standing facing the mirror her head laying back in my shoulder. Natural Cs to hold on to, not big on nipple play but likes them slapped a little and let me FIV her lightly, lightly!!
Shes shaved, naturally wet but extremely tight so I lubed up just a little.
We only managed that and doggy and a CIM ending.
Personally- 10/10
Looks - very gnd 8/10cause no one is perfect
In the sack - 9/10likes a hard, deep and steady stroke.
Donation - 240 roses for the Hr.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sherry - beauty island

Too fucking hot and busy on the roads to go to nyc and the holiday discounts in flushing are very helpful, I Stayed local and it paid off. I honestly didn’t expect Sherry to be as cute and perfect as she was. Her pics on Twitter certainly don’t do her justice.
We were able to converse in English and have an interesting conversation before, during (lots of dirty talk) and after we fucked eachother senseless.

She give off a total GND vibe in person but in reality she is a kink driven sex machine with a submissive gfe approach and almost flawless execution. She’s got a misaligned bottom side tooth and I love that about her smile.
She’s not a spinner, some baby fat but I don’t know I think it’s cute on her it’s definitely helps when shes on all 4. Bbj to start, very good attention ti the whole area in general, she tried to dt but we couldn’t get it right. She suggested she lay in the table with her head tilted down and let ‘em tea bag and fuck her throat.
We skipped mish, but prolonged standing doggy like RCG but standing facing the mirror her head laying back in my shoulder. Natural Cs to hold on to, not big on nipple play but likes them slapped a little and let me FIV her lightly, lightly!!
Shes shaved, naturally wet but extremely tight so I lubed up just a little.
We only managed that and doggy and a CIM ending.
Personally- 10/10
Looks - very gnd 8/10cause no one is perfect
In the sack - 9/10likes a hard, deep and steady stroke.
Donation - 240 roses for the Hr.
Bbfs?

Coco
Mms got into the habit of texting me everytime a new girl starts. Today some hot pics of coco and I was there after work for a quick HH hit and run.

Coco is the girl in the pics on Twitter and on the site, about 5’3, same black set as the pics, younger looking face, perfect slim natural body, freshly shaved and up to no good.
$200 for the HH, we went to wash up and almost ended donating CIM but I stopped myself just in time. She’s young, energetic and it shows in her style and charisma. Two more girls running around including Ivy and a tattooed babe I didn’t catch her name. I’m the room, I felt like I was being watched by all the ladies, we left the door a little open on purpose. Cocos a little sexy freak, she initiated everything and flowed through when it got hard and deep. Cfs, doggy and mish finished CIM. Her English is ok not great but there wasn’t much talking.
A satisfying hh with a total babe for $200, life is good again!!

Ivy, $280 + $20 tip.

Setting up the appointment was easy and fast. I had read that Ivy's specialty was DT. That's why I decided on seeing her. She opened the door for me wearing tights and a sports bra. Dropped me in the room and came back in naked. Was hoping for a little more foreplay there, but she just went right for it. Went to the table shower and it was fine. I was trying to speed that up, but she was thorough. Little bit of rimming and a quick preview BJ. Finally back to the room where I went down on her. Pretty little lips and was responsive, but she didn't come.

I climbed on top to, would it be a reverse 69? Either way, I was on top thinking I'd get some of that DT while I continued to DATY. Not working. She mostly focused on the balls, so I decided to come at it from another direction and got on my knees. She was struggling to take it deep. Kept coughing and needing to spit. I felt like she was struggling so I jerked off a little while in her mouth and that got me done.

Quick massage and then more action. She's got a nice pair of tits and I sucked on those for a bit to get hard. When we moved to CFS, she got on top and kept her legs together and really wasn't able to take me that deep. I tried in mish and it got a little better, but the lack of deep penetration was leaving me a little soft so I moved her legs around to the side so it was tight and finished.

I'm above average, but not enormous, so I was surprised another review listed DT as one of her main skills.

It was fine. I would not repeat as I was looking for different service.

Ivy, $280 + $20 tip.

Setting up the appointment was easy and fast. I had read that Ivy's specialty was DT. That's why I decided on seeing her. She opened the door for me wearing tights and a sports bra. Dropped me in the room and came back in naked. Was hoping for a little more foreplay there, but she just went right for it. Went to the table shower and it was fine. I was trying to speed that up, but she was thorough. Little bit of rimming and a quick preview BJ. Finally back to the room where I went down on her. Pretty little lips and was responsive, but she didn't come.

I climbed on top to, would it be a reverse 69? Either way, I was on top thinking I'd get some of that DT while I continued to DATY. Not working. She mostly focused on the balls, so I decided to come at it from another direction and got on my knees. She was struggling to take it deep. Kept coughing and needing to spit. I felt like she was struggling so I jerked off a little while in her mouth and that got me done.

Quick massage and then more action. She's got a nice pair of tits and I sucked on those for a bit to get hard. When we moved to CFS, she got on top and kept her legs together and really wasn't able to take me that deep. I tried in mish and it got a little better, but the lack of deep penetration was leaving me a little soft so I moved her legs around to the side so it was tight and finished.

I'm above average, but not enormous, so I was surprised another review listed DT as one of her main skills.

It was fine. I would not repeat as I was looking for different service.
Oh, and her "DFK" was the kind where it's just pushing her tongue out there into space, which is not for me. She also, I assume because she was in charge of the phone, kept leaving the room and coming back.

Kitty - beauty island

Mms texted me back some pics of kitty and she looked familiar, I made the appointment and arrive around mid day.

Kitty opened the door and we looked at each other wondering.. from where??
We narrowed it down to a flushing house and a brief line up at an apartment spo .

gfe for the most part, Our session starts off with a 280 donation and preview packed shower, bbj, rim, daty.. I just love her meaty nipples, she told me she lost some weight, she looks and feels great.

Back in the room, the fun continued with more of that deep, eye tearing bbj with lots of elbow grease and spit. Next was 69, eating her out, speeding her ass and firm stomach was something I really liked, she’s light and firm. she’s got one of the meatiest pussies around and the best facial expressions when I pump her real fast, her eyes open up and she bites her upper and lower lips, I fucked her in mish and the way she cums fascinates me everytime; her body straitens and she goes stiff till its over. I’m doggy I had an opportunity to go real deep and finally pop after holding to delay it a few times. We had at least 10 min left but it was only us and nana we were able to chill and not rush. After the deed was finished, she proceeded to give a relaxing and firm massage.

Judy

I know I just missed kitty who I know was working in the city so her service was proverb gfe. Judy was the lucky one today, after mms sent me some very good pictures of her the only bummer was that I had to leave immediately after nutting for work.
When we got introduced she reached down my pants right in front of IVY who acted all shy and left the room saying stuff In Mandarin and Judy was laughing but not for long, my cock was out and hard she lay me down and worked her magic mouth, a little toothy at the start but as she got lower she opened up and took it smoother closer to the base.
We skipped the shower and cfs followed in miss and K9.
Judy’s vejayjay is very pretty and tight, just a shaved slit. Her mm D were fun to play with and during K9 she pushed back pretty hard obviously she enjoyed the interaction maybe but as much as I but enough to make it count.
Decent session for this location never disappoints and always on budget.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Judy

I know I just missed kitty who I know was working in the city so her service was proverb gfe. Judy was the lucky one today, after mms sent me some very good pictures of her the only bummer was that I had to leave immediately after nutting for work.
When we got introduced she reached down my pants right in front of IVY who acted all shy and left the room saying stuff In Mandarin and Judy was laughing but not for long, my cock was out and hard she lay me down and worked her magic mouth, a little toothy at the start but as she got lower she opened up and took it smoother closer to the base.
We skipped the shower and cfs followed in miss and K9.
Judy’s vejayjay is very pretty and tight, just a shaved slit. Her mm D were fun to play with and during K9 she pushed back pretty hard obviously she enjoyed the interaction maybe but as much as I but enough to make it count.
Decent session for this location never disappoints and always on budget.
Damage?
Tip?

Lisa - beauty island

Ivy texted me that Lisa started and she was waiting for me.. lol
Lisa looked good 7-8/10, great pair of hooters she claimed are real but they seem too perfect to be real, flat stomach but I did see some evidence of work done.

Lisa was shy at first but quickly opened up when I took all my clothes off and she put a towel around me for the shower. Enough previews, to leave me wanting more in the room. Face down for a massage she tried to do a water thing and I shut it down by flipping over and have her sit between my legs to stroke me and explore that bbj she started in the shower.
We had a good time especially after the plastic hat went on, she hinted for extra but I deflected because I’m on a budget here.
She’s Chinese so we started with her on her back, ohh, ahh, I raised one of her legs and went a little harder and deeper she encouraged me to not stop.
She was very tight and I’m not that big, has a little patch. She took it better in K9 she actually has a nice ass so we kept it there till the end.
Good times, she offered a second pop but I was drained so used the rest of the time for another massage.
standard amp experience, she’s cute and her knockers are near perfect in size and feel.
Standard donation of 280 for the gfe hour, we didn’t kiss or daty because I burned the top of my mouth over the eeekned eating a hot potato like a pig.

Are we sure this place is closed? Cause I see their ads on social media and they recently contacted me about a new Spanish hottie working.

Now I'm sused out and don't know if I should take the risk and go or not
I was there yesterday. Definitely not your average Latina. She was from Spain …. Obviously not the chic in the pics but she was cute. Had a clit ring and a very pretty shaved kitty. Smallish boobs. Decent ass. Cute face.

off the texts I got quoted for 140 for the half With bbj included. When I get there. The girl wanted 200 Whatever. Not gonna ruin a session for a few bucks.

we jump in the shower really quick Get back in the room and I devour her pussy and played with my first clit piercing. Not exactly a ring. But a bar. After a few minutes of dining which she/we enjoyed, I had her on her knees and elbows on the bed and she gave a me nice wet bbj. Mirror giving me a great view of her behind all sprawled out.

Put the cover on and take her in doggy for a bit. Pounding away at the nice arch. Felt good. She was tight. So was her condoms. Wish I didn’t forget my stash in my car.

Turned her around for some mish but went down on her again because her pussy was just so pretty. When I was ready I hit her up in mish and went hard for a few minutes till I busted in the bag.

no dfk but she was pleasant and took a dick well. Definitely worth a try