Be Honest guys...I'll start.

Youth and Beauty have always been coveted by men.. and wishing it away does not change a thing.Can I micro dose some of this chemical castration stuff? I would be a far more productive person without the blue balls

do you remember all of your IRL encounters? most likely. Mongering for me.. is just getting the poison out.. for those lengthy stretches between getting dumped!I can remember my first. and last. mostly related to what kind of car I had at the time.. and how difficult it was to get off. A few stand outs .. of course. My first Fave over 50 $etty *nj. and the m.the mlf. had to try her rival. mi$ki was a very cerebral lady. b*tt$. was strange cat. but she had that headgame. And then there was that amazing masssuese that was in central NJ. gave a wild prostate massage.

Lol
Hysterical
I agree that there’s too many criteria for grades but having said that....,
I’m 62 in good shape bc I still work in construction. I’m told I’m handsome. I try to be respectful and generous with providers but lack the equipment or staying power needed sometimes so I’d say I’m a 5 overall but providers should rate us not us!