BBBJ.....how safe

I see lots of posts where guy engage in BBBJ with providers. I have done this, it's rare, but am always scared as hell afterwards. Do you guys not care about HIV? Am I foolish for thinking there's more than minimal risk? Anyone in the medical profession on here, who knows the truth/reality of it?

I see lots of posts where guy engage in BBBJ with providers. I have done this, it's rare, but am always scared as hell afterwards. Do you guys not care about HIV? Am I foolish for thinking there's more than minimal risk? Anyone in the medical profession on here, who knows the truth/reality of it?
Risk is virtually non existent for bbbj but there is a risk for other things.

Very easy to get gonorrhea and that's a medical fact.
Yes you can. You can also get it in your eye when you take off the condom, get some fluid on your finger and later rub your eye before washing your hand.

That said, I've been getting BBBJ's for 40+ years and never tested positive for an STD.

From my research on the subject the highest risk in oral sex (and not as high as vaginal sex) is gonorrhea of the throat of the person doing the BJ.

Yes you can. You can also get it in your eye when you take off the condom, get some fluid on your finger and later rub your eye before washing your hand.

That said, I've been getting BBBJ's for 40+ years and never tested positive for an STD.

From my research on the subject the highest risk in oral sex (and not as high as vaginal sex) is gonorrhea of the throat of the person doing the BJ.
I get so nervous with these street druggies. I know the risk is low, but I also feel like there has to be some risk. I know you're not lying.

I get so nervous with these street druggies. I know the risk is low, but I also feel like there has to be some risk. I know you're not lying.
What you’re expressing is a common tendency of people to miscalculate risk likelihood. For example I know people who would rather drive from NY to Florida rather than fly because they think it is safer whereas driving is much more likely to result in injury or death.

Think of it this way – most dangerous thing you will be doing when you drive to Wyandanch and pick up a SW in a dicey area (2 guys were shot yesterday, 1 fatally, on the same street at the same spot I drove down several times this year) is the risk of a serious accident from other drivers on drive there and back.

Doesn’t mean you do things that are outright stupid like BB vaginal sex with a SW. But things we do in life that can be fun all have associated risks – otherwise we would all spend our live huddled up in our homes – and hoping a meteorite doesn’t crash into it.

PS. Although I haven't been in the area in at least a couple of weeks where the guys got shot, I won't be going to W anytime soon as LE has a strong incentive from the politicians to solve the case and will be all over the place 24/7.
I suggest other mongers do the same.

No one has mentioned the potential threat of exposure to herpes Is this transmitted via a bbj?
What about potential for cancers from bbj or from daty?
Last I heard , there is no cure for herpes , unless I'm out of the loop , then pardon me

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
No one has mentioned the potential threat of exposure to herpes Is this transmitted via a bbj?
What about potential for cancers from bbj or from daty?
Last I heard , there is no cure for herpes , unless I'm out of the loop , then pardon me
Herpes can be transmitted with a kiss. Statistically, you probably already have it. Standard STD tests don't even include it.

Herpes can be transmitted with a kiss. Statistically, you probably already have it. Standard STD tests don't even include it.
Herpes 1 and Herpes 2 are two extremely different beasts. Herpes 1, which is the cold-sore herpes, is the one that is most commonly transmitted and has no stigma attached to it. Herpes 2 is (from what I've read and heard from people who have it) extremely painful at first but dies down after a few years and with medication. You can get Herpes 2 from any sexual act, covered or uncovered, if the other party has an outbreak, or even sometimes right before they are about to have an outbreak.