Backpage Seized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokler

Power Bottom
Because being hauled in on a federal felony charge is going to ruin the person's life. Your question is kind of like "why would someone stop robbing banks if they haven't been arrested yet?".
Now, a lot of people think this new law is unconstitutional (us included), but taking a case all the way to the Supreme Court to challenge the constitutionality of a law is an extremely long and expensive process, and probably not one that most people would want to be involved with.
We have scheduled meetings with our attorney to get opinions on what is likely to happen moving forward.
I watched the debate of this bill on C Span. The senators for this legislation were very fanatical about painting any types of web sites dealing with sex work as faciliting trafficking. Scary

I watched the debate of this bill on C Span. The senators for this legislation were very fanatical about painting any types of web sites dealing with sex work as faciliting trafficking. Scary
Anyone not thoroughly convinced of how insane, silly, absurd, and unjust our "justice system" is, need only read up on O.G. hacker, Kevin Mitnick's trial.

justme

homo economicus
Without getting into who, when or where, I can confirm first hand that BP ladies who haven’t walked the street in over a year are now out on the streets again.
If only there were still a place to advertise their services...

I wonder how many of the initial surge of provider joiners to UG have actually converted to paying advertisers. I mean, I don’t actually wonder.

You’re deluding yourself if you think they won’t be walking the streets too once the gov’t decides SA is no better than BP. Paying for a puppy instead of getting one at the shelter doesn’t make it any less a dog.
No, but the ones in the shelter are in pretty poor shape. And desperate.

And no, the girls I do this with wont be streetwalking in East NY. Or anywhere. You just see very low quality women, who can't survive without blowing 5+ men every day, on a regular basis. Very sad.

The internet didnt just pull girls in off the street. It made it easier for girls who WOULD NEVER be in the street, to do this. So that cute 19 yr old college girl who "sugars" for 6 months and then decides it isnt for her, never would have done so, if not for the internet. She won't resurface on Pennsylvania Ave. This isnt a tv movie.

No, but the ones in the shelter are in pretty poor shape. And desperate.

And no, the girls I do this with wont be streetwalking in East NY. Or anywhere. You just see very low quality women, who can't survive without blowing 5+ men every day, on a regular basis. Very sad.

The internet didnt just pull girls in off the street. It made it easier for girls who WOULD NEVER be in the street, to do this. So that cute 19 yr old college girl who "sugars" for 6 months and then decides it isnt for her, never would have done so, if not for the internet. She won't resurface on Pennsylvania Ave. This isnt a tv movie.
You need to find something more fulfilling in life than playing little girl games just for a blowjob. That’s far sadder than anyone I may choose to get one from. I don’t have the time or inclination to devote hours of my life to getting something as trivial as a BJ from a stranger. And if you want to argue it’s not trivial (as you tried to do once before), that only demonstrates just how little else you must have going on. Find something more meaningful to do with your time.

You need to find something more fulfilling in life than playing little girl games just for a blowjob. That’s far sadder than anyone I may choose to get one from. I don’t have the time or inclination to devote hours of my life to getting something as trivial as a BJ from a stranger. And if you want to argue it’s not trivial (as you tried to do once before), that only demonstrates just how little else you must have going on. Find something more meaningful to do with your time.
I have nothing else going on as well.
You’re deluding yourself if you think they won’t be walking the streets too once the gov’t decides SA is no better than BP. Paying for a puppy instead of getting one at the shelter doesn’t make it any less a dog.
If SS is all you have, things are very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.