Backpage ads with numbers only

Why is it that everyone wants me to do Amal... ugh
Amal is the epitome of male domination. When you will give up your ass you gave it all up. If you do it right away you are a nasty whore. If you wait awhile and then give it up to someone it says to them that you will pretty much do anything for them. Keep holding out and then make Mr. Wiggley pay big $$$ for it. He will be your best advertising. :D I had a long term arrangement with someone who stopped seeing everyone for me except this one guy who would give her 500 to get into her tiny tight little butt for a half hour or forty five minutes once a month. I never tried to stop her and she would prep herself a day beforehand for it. 500 is 500 no matter how you look at it. From my perspective I wouldnt want anyone sticking their dick up my ass so I wouldn't stick my dick up yours. Wiping shit off my dick is not erotic. :rolleyes:

Instead of searching on names (almost useless now) I use either the social media name Or an emoji sequence.
I tried the number... sometimes that doesn’t even work. BP quite possibly scewing themselves up enough to deflect responsibility?

To each, their own. All I know is, I enjoy this place a lot more without him lurking thread to thread.

But, apologies, if my verbiage was a little over the top.

I'm glad he moved on and wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
You are such a brown noser. Lol. God bless you!
He’s my friend. And if anyone on here has got any lashing from him (or Slinky), I promise you I have got my fair share and I’ve been banned. I just learned to respect the rules instead of being so rebellious. He and I just learned how to communicate and now we are cool. I take up for those who I believe are worth of being defended.