Avoid the aggravation - 631-417-7038

I broke my golden rules and it led to a horrible meeting. I text the number and was quoted 120 for hh with +$20 for cim. Definitely more expensive than her pics would suggest but it was around 2 am and I'd already struck out earlier. I arrive and ask my standard "let me freshen up in the bathroom. " She jumps to stop me because her gf is in there. Then she quickly takes the donation and hands it to someone in the bathroom but lights are completely off so you can't see in. Whatever, I disrobe and her only quality is she has big tits. It ends there. The bbj is the worst ever. She was unshaven and just laid there. I figured just get through it and bail. But she wasn't trying at all so this turns into me just trying whatever I can to get off. About 20 min in I start to cum and she keeps her mouth closed then jumps off the bed when some gets on her face. Remember, I paid the extra $20 for cim. I'm literally still cumming when 4 hooligans jump out the bathroom. I'm not tall but I have decent size on me but it's still 4 guys and the shortest and likely weakest one is showing me the gun on his waist. This was definitely a first for me so I just got dressed while the munchkin kept ranting and raving about gun butting me and loosing my life. I grew up in the city so I understand how to handle situation. No sense in getting into it with ppl who have veryil little to lose, so I left and kept thinking to myself, I deserved that. I ignored a lot of red flags, including the fact this was at the Coliseum in homestead, but I got lazy and sloppy so I got what I deserved. Stay safe fellas and stick to the fundamentals. They're there for a reason.

I broke my golden rules and it led to a horrible meeting. I text the number and was quoted 120 for hh with +$20 for cim. Definitely more expensive than her pics would suggest but it was around 2 am and I'd already struck out earlier. I arrive and ask my standard "let me freshen up in the bathroom. " She jumps to stop me because her gf is in there. Then she quickly takes the donation and hands it to someone in the bathroom but lights are completely off so you can't see in. Whatever, I disrobe and her only quality is she has big tits. It ends there. The bbj is the worst ever. She was unshaven and just laid there. I figured just get through it and bail. But she wasn't trying at all so this turns into me just trying whatever I can to get off. About 20 min in I start to cum and she keeps her mouth closed then jumps off the bed when some gets on her face. Remember, I paid the extra $20 for cim. I'm literally still cumming when 4 hooligans jump out the bathroom. I'm not tall but I have decent size on me but it's still 4 guys and the shortest and likely weakest one is showing me the gun on his waist. This was definitely a first for me so I just got dressed while the munchkin kept ranting and raving about gun butting me and loosing my life. I grew up in the city so I understand how to handle situation. No sense in getting into it with ppl who have veryil little to lose, so I left and kept thinking to myself, I deserved that. I ignored a lot of red flags, including the fact this was at the Coliseum in homestead, but I got lazy and sloppy so I got what I deserved. Stay safe fellas and stick to the fundamentals. They're there for a reason.
Thanks for the heads up. I contacted her once in the past and declined to meet as soon as she gave the address to the Coliseum. A man has to have some scruples when it comes to this hobby! Glad you're ok.

i have not been to the Coliseum in years...After reading the last post and the inclusion of yours, they’ll be off the list permanently
This isn't the thread for it, but there are just some places you don't go. Coliseum, Americana, Capri in west Hempstead. The pines in Westbury used to be on that list, but I saw a provider there recently, and it wasn't half bad.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's a shame about the Coliseum.
When I worked in the area that was the spot I'd meet Sinful7 at lunchtime once a week for over a year.

Later even Ava from Nature Matters crew used to work out of there.

But the last five years it's been going downhill as the hood rats from Queens and the Bronx have pretty much taken it over.

It's a shame about the Coliseum.
When I worked in the area that was the spot I'd meet Sinful7 at lunchtime once a week for over a year.

Later even Ava from Nature Matters crew used to work out of there.

But the last five years it's been going downhill as the hood rats from Queens and the Bronx have pretty much taken it over.
The major problem is, these hotels can't stay afloat with tourists, so they sublet out at least 50% of their rooms to section 8 housing. They also don't require credit cards for incidentals, so ppl of a nefarious nature tend to set up shop there. Not a good combination.

Not for nothing, but once you are threatened like that with lethal force and gun(s) displayed, an anonymous call to LE is warranted...
opinions please...
I shared something like this before. I didn't give a shit and I personally brought the cops to the door. Unfortunately nothing happened because she denied everything and it was my word against hers. Hopefully as a result they may have thought twice before they did it to someone else.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
where did you find her number... I can’t find any ads with that number... the only place that number shows up is on here... did you possibly put the wrong number in the title of this thread?? Guess I’m just being nosy...

I shared something like this before. I didn't give a shit and I personally brought the cops to the door. Unfortunately nothing happened because she denied everything and it was my word against hers. Hopefully as a result they may have thought twice before they did it to someone else.
The thought of calling LE never really crossed my mind for a few reasons. First, I let myself be a mark by not sticking to agencies and reviewed providers as is my custom. Secondly, I have pretty high profile job so I'd have more to lose if things blew up. And lastly, $140 is nothing compared to what I usually spend on quality providers. If I was really pissed, I'd call some guys from the old neighborhood and tell them there is an easy target and promise them extra if they don't get a decent payday. LI hooligans don't compare to Brooklyn knuckleheads. Lol. But, I'm surprised the cops didn't question you about why you were at there. Interesting.

Another random thought that crossed my mind when driving home was, what exactly is their business model. Lol. If you wanted to rob me then you wouldn't let me get into to act. If the goal is to set up a revenue stream, then why would you attack a customer who paid your upsell without argument or negotiation...even though in the end I didn't get the service I paid for. I knew from the moment I saw her I wouldn't be back but I'd think that's the kind of clients you'd want to keep. So I'm certain, after changing their number a few times they'll get caught or mover her out to Jersey/Westchester. Lol

I'm surprised the cops didn't question you about why you were at there. Interesting.
IMHO, couple of reasons:
1st the cops answering the call were not vice and but would be very interested in arresting some dirtbags with illegal weapon robbing people.

And 2nd the last thing they would want is if something like what you suggested went south (even though I imagine your "Brooklyn knuckleheads" are very good at what they do — but shit happens) and turned out to be a shootout at the ok corral.
..... If I was really pissed, I'd call some guys from the old neighborhood and tell them there is an easy target .....

The thought of calling LE never really crossed my mind for a few reasons. First, I let myself be a mark by not sticking to agencies and reviewed providers as is my custom. Secondly, I have pretty high profile job so I'd have more to lose if things blew up. And lastly, $140 is nothing compared to what I usually spend on quality providers. If I was really pissed, I'd call some guys from the old neighborhood and tell them there is an easy target and promise them extra if they don't get a decent payday. LI hooligans don't compare to Brooklyn knuckleheads. Lol. But, I'm surprised the cops didn't question you about why you were at there. Interesting.
They did...I told them we met socially and decided to hang out.