Avoid like the plague!

Dr Ojek

Originally posted by drojek
I thought this was a thread about the importance of regular brushing. I guess I'm a bad speller. (thanks to Flounder)
I had the same problem, thinking it was about brushing. I believe the confusion is due to the vagaries of certain fonts, the use of underlining, and the need for a quick trip to the optometrist.

What I really want to know is how did Flounder come to influence your spelling?

plague

plague

(although on the thread index page, the underline is slightly lower, totally obscuring the bottom of the g. you guys are right)

Last edited:

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by JackT
plague

plague

(although on the thread index page, the underline is slightly lower, totally obscuring the bottom of the g. you guys are right)
That's exactly what we were talking about.

Called to action again...

FWIW:

I had seen Charisma a number of times before retirement. She never was a ripoff...she always delivered great full service, and, in my reviews of her I was always objective as to her positives and negatives. For the most part, she seemed genuinely disappointed if two cups of coffee were not available.

None of which, of course, means that what this gentleman is suggesting DEFINITELY didn't happen...but, I've recommended her to people, and THEY'VE come back with glowing reviews.

I just don't think it's fair (ever) to just immediately assume someone with 68 posts (probly 30, in this thread) is the be-all, end-all for experiences. Then again, he has been registered since February, which SHOULD eliminate the possibility that the ID was created solely to discredit Charisma...

Just realize, that there're any number of sides to every story - and VERY few of them lead to the conclusion that the BEST route to take is to "kick someone's teeth in."

Lemur

Im not defending anyone here..just the facts

I have to post again here.
I just read the entire thread.
I saw charisma, this girl, only once.
Im offering no review again, just want to state some facts I experienced with her.
(no, im no knight in shining armour, just facts, I guess ymmv, but its hard to believe the milage is 10000 miles in opposite directions.)
Money-I had 2 hour appt. Money was left in clear view on nite table and was not touched until she left.
I told her what was there and she did not count it in my presence.
She stuffed it in her small bag and kissed me goodbye.
Performance-bbbj, came on those big artificial boobs.
decent quality bj..not the best but she worked at it for a good 20 minutes.
No greek.
doggie, and cowgirl was a nice ride.
she insisted on cowgirl, she seemed to enjoy it the most.
She delivered second pop by hand job. At my request.
I enjoyed the lube-up and the fierce motion.
Second pop was delivered and she washed up and lay next to me in bed.
Never looked at clock.
I told her I have to go.
Kiss on cheek and she left
thats it....gave a session that in my opinion was worth the money.
I think she might be older than the 31 or 32 that she told me she was.(I dont remember if she said 31 or 32.)

Objective Charisma Review

Big Mad M - Kudos to you sir! I have been trying and trying for the past two months to get an HONEST review of Charisma's performances, and now I finally have one. The reviews I saw of her on TBD were all over the place. Reviews on *** were the same. It seems that some people really don't like the lady, and it is their right to review her poorly - but when personal grudges come into a review, the reviewer looses credibility. You gave a GREAT review because it was objective - you weren't pimping for Charisma and you weren't slamming her either. For providing an unbiased review - one that is useful to fellow hobbyists, I thank you, Sir!

If theres

One word in this world I cant handle its the word Cunt....to me its horrible and should never be used in any way there are other words that you can use.

CUNT-I find it quite funny(although I do understand) that people involved in this business find this word disturbing.
Isnt this the same business were one can find a 19 y/o sticking her tongue up some 58y/o clients asshole and humming and moaning how much she enjoys it?
Cunt seems like nothing compared to this.
The fact that a young girl is willing to venture into this dark territory with an object that is the most taste sensitive thing on her body amazes me to begin with. Cunt- still doesnt sound so bad when I think about asian delights.

Anyway, having reread the thread, I only have one more thing to add.
People on both sides of this hobby can sit here and write about the few times they have felt ripped off.
In fact, Ive been slighted more than once, but its the pitfalls of this hobby and must be expected.
Noone enjoys the feeling that he or she is being cheated.
Violence will not solve anything.
My only concern is that there are girls out there that practice bad business, and like stated on this thread, what can a client do.
So, these providers put themselves at tremendous risk if they continue to shortchange clients.
I will simply walk away from this type of provider and post info about my negative experiences with her.
Another person may want his justice on the spot, this can be a problem.

Ladies who continually seem to rip-off or shortchange clients dont have my sympathy when a client responds with harsh remarks or posts that might upset or hurt their business.
I dont condone violence, but some of these ladies(like the eros clan on Long Island),will most likely piss off the wrong client one day and we will all find out about it.
It wont upset me too much.
When one plays with fire, one can expect to get burned.

Originally posted by BigMadM
CUNT-I find it quite funny(although I do understand) that people involved in this business find this word disturbing.
What's the difference between a tribe of sly pygmies and a sorority girl track team?

The tribe of sly pygmies is a bunch of cunning runts.

Huh? Whaddi say?

spreading rumors

the whole problem between holly and lemur was caused by chrismia (rio)and a lot of the problems and fighting is caused by her she is very jealous of anyone that looks better than her and makes more than her and if she dont like what you post about her she will post your personal info everywhere and she uses different names every time so watch out long island

no one would have believed me

holly would not let me say anything.she just wanted to stay under the radar then chrismia wants her to work for her and she says no .that started world war 3 rio shes lemur for free to spreed rumor about holly .at the same time carl is calling her to go work for his agency so holly said fuck everybody

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: no one would have believed me

Originally posted by heffer123
that started world war 3 rio shes lemur for free to spreed rumor about holly .
Can you clarify that sentence? What is rio? Carl has an agency?
Is this the famous CarlM? One more question, I see a Charisma advetising in Newsday Classified. Same girl?
Thanks Heff.

This was my review of Charisma back last March

So.... I am wondering if there is more than 1 Charisma out there?? It certainly was not this one! And.. if you do a search on her, you will find that she even hipped us to other LI rip offs back in April, May ( tina Parker etc.) They are all there, I do not feel like putting it all together.

I took the Plunge
Well, last night as I pulled into my driveway, I was on the phone with Beth>3 and discussing the possibility of us hooking up later on. She was at work and kept being interuppted. As I was on hold I received another call from Charisma aka Georgina, who did say she'd call in an earlier e mail that day. I knew I wanted to see "someBODY" this night but was undecided as to whom. Both girls sonded bubbly and exciting on the phone, so I had to make a choice quick! Since Beth wanted me to get a room at a nearby hotel and also her fee was .5 higher, whereby Charisma was willing to come to my house, and at a fee of $$.5, which I negotiated, I had no other choice. I can understand Beth not wanting to come to my place on a 1st meeting, but hopefully she will change her mind. Anyway, getting back to what y'all want to hear.... Charisma shows up right on time wearing black leather boot high heels, black leather pants and a tight fitting short black jacket over a white top that revealed these unbelievable breasts, that were cascading out of there confines. I know they r not the ones she was born with, but for 8 grand, she certainly got what she paid for. She wanted red wine, I wanted kettle one and tonic, so we sat inthe living room listening to 101.9 smooth jazz, making the usual small talk, and b4 long were laughing at each others jokes and stories. A song she liked came on, and she came over and gave me a professional lap dance, one she has obviously done many times over at the club she used to or still does work at in NYC. I know, but can not reveal with out her permission. As I was refreshing our drinks she changed into these 6 or 7 inch heels and came out of her pants and top, OMG!!! After about 20 mins of teasing, squeezing, etc, she sat down on the couch, did this dancer split where she brought her legs over her head and motioned me you know where! Her scent is just what we all seek down yonder, and after about 15 min of pure DATY, she grabbed my head and pushed it hard into her, you know the rest. YES!!! We then went into the bedroom, a little more foreplay.. watching her do her stripper stroll... then missionary, spoonfed, and finally doggie, till the ultimate utopian orgasm I've not had in quite some time. Body - 10+, Face 7+ ( but only because she did not have ANY makeup on at all), she reminds you of a 70's hippie look if you recall. with a little make up she is riding in as a 8 to 9 depending on your taste. Personality, an 8 I guess. A lot of fun to talk to, did not feel at all like a bus. transaction. So guys, its your move from here... I will wait till next time for Beth... I did call her back and explained. She was of course cool about it!