Austin Beauty Spa 929-333-3199

Marri 30min

Let me start off by saying that I initially went in asking to set up an appointment with Maya. They told me ok. I go in and I'm given a room. MM tells me to wait 10min for Maya. I say no problem and I wait. Later comes in a different girl entirely and it was Marri. Im a bit disappointed because it wasn't who I initially wanted to see but I decided to just go with it. Marri was ok for me. Very slender and cute. She was a good time overall but far from my best experiences here. It could have been a bad time I went in and so it just felt rushed and mechanical. I hope @Austinbeautyspa can make it up to me because I did get bait n switched or they could have at least given me a heads up that maybe she was tooo busy to see me.

Marri 30min

Let me start off by saying that I initially went in asking to set up an appointment with Maya. They told me ok. I go in and I'm given a room. MM tells me to wait 10min for Maya. I say no problem and I wait. Later comes in a different girl entirely and it was Marri. Im a bit disappointed because it wasn't who I initially wanted to see but I decided to just go with it. Marri was ok for me. Very slender and cute. She was a good time overall but far from my best experiences here. It could have been a bad time I went in and so it just felt rushed and mechanical. I hope @Austinbeautyspa can make it up to me because I did get bait n switched or they could have at least given me a heads up that maybe she was tooo busy to see me.
Hey don't want to roast you BUT going on here to ask them to "make it up to [you]" seems like a little too late. I've been there a few times and they always ask how was it. You should have mentioned it there but you also could have just bailed. I know it's hard, with the blood rushing to the wrong head but just fucking walk out. Hey my 2 cents. Maybe I'm wrong.

Hey don't want to roast you BUT going on here to ask them to "make it up to [you]" seems like a little too late. I've been there a few times and they always ask how was it. You should have mentioned it there but you also could have just bailed. I know it's hard, with the blood rushing to the wrong head but just fucking walk out. Hey my 2 cents. Maybe I'm wrong.
For sure you’re right. They did ask at the end and I told them this wasn’t the girl I asked for. Then Maya walk down the hallway and the MM says come back to try her next time. They seemed to ignore me or maybe not even understand what I meant. I mean I guess I could’ve walked out but I guess I felt a bit awkward to walk out at that point.

Hermes 280 VIP. (If nothing else, you'll want to skip to very last paragraphs).

Was there late January, on a super cold night, when I happened to be in Forest Hills. As mentioned by other posters, you call/text, then get directed to another adddress nearby.

I didn't know what to expect, so paid the $280 to the MMS who spoke zero English. I was practically dragged to a room, while trying to make clear that I wanted to see the girls to choose from. I was presented with 3: Yenny/Yessy a Latina, a 5'2" Asian, then Hermes, about 5'4" slim, with natural Bs - her pic is real on Twitter.

Got a great TS, got rimmed, and some bbj on the table. She let me play with her kitty, then we went to the room. I was still shivering, so we moved to another room where a space heater was already running.

Hermes had a rocking bod if you like slim girls. I'd say she was a natural B+- a nice handful, and a cute butt. She was pretty, with a light tattoo on her upper back.

She tried warning me up by some body slides, and rubbing me all over, and she seemed genuinely pleasant. Through Google, she said she was 27, and I believe it. She definitely was young. She let me finger her, and she had literally the tightest snatch I've ever experienced.

More bbj and foreplay. I'm not into kissing providers, but she lightly kissed me with some tongue which was a turn on. Then she went back to more bbj- it wasn't 5 mins of BJ then condom. She was going at it for over 10 mins, while I fingered her. Finally, I let her put the condom on.

She mounted me CG, but fatigue hit me, and I gestured for BJ - it's been awhile since I CIM. She was doing mostly my shaft, so I gently moved her head, to the tip. After another 20 mins, I blew a humongous load which she spit into a tissue and threw in the floor.

Oh, in the shower room, we both rinsed our mouths with mouthwash, and she showered too. I won't even suck the tits of a provider if I don't see them wash.

She cuddled with me for awhile. I'm sure we went over an hour, but I was told things were slow. Then MMS knocked on the door. Hermes helped me dress, tied my shoes, etc. She didn't hit me up for a tip, and I didn't. She hugged me as I left before I hit the bathroom.

Overall, this is the nicest place I've been to. Clean, separate rooms, and didn't run into any other mongers. I suspect there were a couple there, but didn't see anyone.

I would highly recommend. I think the pics of the girls on their Twitter page are real- I definitely recognize Hermes.

Here comes the bad news: I got the clap. About 10 days after my visit, it started feeling like I was pissing glass. I went to urgent care and was tested for everything, and came up positive for gonnerea. I've been treated, but still need a follow-up to make sure I'm clean.

Guess this goes with the territory. After ~15 years of mongering - mostly with covered everything, I finally hit the STD jackpot. Thankfully, I don't have a wife or GF to answer to.

If anyone has been with Hermes from late January to now, I suggest you get yourself checked.

Now, would I go back? I'd say probably, until I find a real GF. I think I'd even do Hermes again- I found her pretty hot, and I really didn't get to enjoy that super tight snatch. But, I think I'll do everything covered from now on.

In no way am I posting this to have them shut down. It's the nicest spa I've ever been to, Hermes seemed genuinely cool, totally unrushed, pleasant, etc. It's a risk we all take.

With the busts in Corona recently, I'm a little more paranoid. My nightmare is to be busted on one of these places.

Lesson learned, but it's not like you can't get an STD from a bar hookup.

Be safe out there.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Was there late January, on a super cold night, when I happened to be in Forest Hills. As mentioned by other posters, you call/text, then get directed to another adddress nearby.

I didn't know what to expect, so paid the $280 to the MMS who spoke zero English. I was practically dragged to a room, while trying to make clear that I wanted to see the girls to choose from. I was presented with 3: Yenny/Yessy a Latina, a 5'2" Asian, then Hermes, about 5'4" slim, with natural Bs - her pic is real on Twitter.

Got a great TS, got rimmed, and some bbj on the table. She let me play with her kitty, then we went to the room. I was still shivering, so we moved to another room where a space heater was already running.

Hermes had a rocking bod if you like slim girls. I'd say she was a natural B+- a nice handful, and a cute butt. She was pretty, with a light tattoo on her upper back.

She tried warning me up by some body slides, and rubbing me all over, and she seemed genuinely pleasant. Through Google, she said she was 27, and I believe it. She definitely was young. She let me finger her, and she had literally the tightest snatch I've ever experienced.

More bbj and foreplay. I'm not into kissing providers, but she lightly kissed me with some tongue which was a turn on. Then she went back to more bbj- it wasn't 5 mins of BJ then condom. She was going at it for over 10 mins, while I fingered her. Finally, I let her put the condom on.

She mounted me CG, but fatigue hit me, and I gestured for BJ - it's been awhile since I CIM. She was doing mostly my shaft, so I gently moved her head, to the tip. After another 20 mins, I blew a humongous load which she spit into a tissue and threw in the floor.

Oh, in the shower room, we both rinsed our mouths with mouthwash, and she showered too. I won't even suck the tits of a provider if I don't see them wash.

She cuddled with me for awhile. I'm sure we went over an hour, but I was told things were slow. Then MMS knocked on the door. Hermes helped me dress, tied my shoes, etc. She didn't hit me up for a tip, and I didn't. She hugged me as I left before I hit the bathroom.

Overall, this is the nicest place I've been to. Clean, separate rooms, and didn't run into any other mongers. I suspect there were a couple there, but didn't see anyone.

I would highly recommend. I think the pics of the girls on their Twitter page are real- I definitely recognize Hermes.

Here comes the bad news: I got the clap. About 10 days after my visit, it started feeling like I was pissing glass. I went to urgent care and was tested for everything, and came up positive for gonnerea. I've been treated, but still need a follow-up to make sure I'm clean.

Guess this goes with the territory. After ~15 years of mongering - mostly with covered everything, I finally hit the STD jackpot. Thankfully, I don't have a wife or GF to answer to.

If anyone has been with Hermes from late January to now, I suggest you get yourself checked.

Now, would I go back? I'd say probably, until I find a real GF. I think I'd even do Hermes again- I found her pretty hot, and I really didn't get to enjoy that super tight snatch. But, I think I'll do everything covered from now on.

In no way am I posting this to have them shut down. It's the nicest spa I've ever been to, Hermes seemed genuinely cool, totally unrushed, pleasant, etc. It's a risk we all take.

With the busts in Corona recently, I'm a little more paranoid. My nightmare is to be busted on one of these places.

Be safe out there.
So you got the Clap from her mouth?

Be safe out there.
Wait have you seen anyone else that could have given you this? Include those before and after Hermes. I ask because back in my 20s I had several scares with philandering civis, which I always used protection with except oral, and out of more than half a dozen scares, including those where the lady had confirmed infection if the throat, not a single one resulted in any positive test for me. Also I would test 1 month and then 3 months further out per my then GPs recommendation.

I'm not saying this because I doubt your claim of contracting something but you need to think back to whoever you've been with to let them know. Also is there any other activity you may have taken part in and with others that you need to consider?

Be safe out there.
I think you can text us too , and if really our customer We can even provide STD physical examination report of Hermes!! Hope you can text to us and we can take you can Hermes go to see doctor and check too!! Thanks

Wait have you seen anyone else that could have given you this? Include those before and after Hermes. I ask because back in my 20s I had several scares with philandering civis, which I always used protection with except oral, and out of more than half a dozen scares, including those where the lady had confirmed infection if the throat, not a single one resulted in any positive test for me. Also I would test 1 month and then 3 months further out per my then GPs recommendation.

Yup, I'm 100% certain. I was in an exclusive relationship for most of 2023. I get routine blood tests. about 3X/yr and always ask for an STD screening from my primary.

NOT getting infected from an infected partner, isn't proof that the partner isn't infected. It just means you got lucky- as I was in the past. Then again, I don't don't do BB often, and I've slowed down in seeing providers, especially during covid.

I'm not saying this because I doubt your claim of contracting something but you need to think back to whoever you've been with to let them know. Also is there any other activity you may have taken part in and with others that you need to consider?
If anyone here is doubtful, that's ok. This is the internet after all. I could be a troll, or a competitor of ABS.

Yeah, I'm on top of my history. I was blood tested around Nov of last year, and came up clean. I saw ONE provider in Chinatown in late Dec, but everything was fully covered. No kissing, nothing.I did finger her vag and butt.I never DATY on providers. The timeline of my last STD screening and seeing Hermes, points directly to Hermes.

As I said, Hermes provided fantastic service, possibly the best I've ever had. It just turns out I got an STD, so this is my PSA to anyone that may have seen her roughly from Jan 23 and after. I didn't show symptoms (was like pissing razors) until ~10 days- 2 weeks after, and I went for a UTI/STD screening (piss and blood test). I was initially given doxycycline for chlamydia, then after the blood results came back positive for gonorrhea, I was instructed to come back for a giant shot of something in my butt. The shot was a little over a week ago, then I was instructed to follow up with my primary.

To those surprised that you can get an STD from a BJ: ANY oral, genital, anal contact can give you an STD. The *probabilities* is another matter. The bottom line is, the more unprotected sex with multiple partners, the chances go up.

I think you can text us too , and if really our customer We can even provide STD physical examination report of Hermes!! Hope you can text to us and we can take you can Hermes go to see doctor and check too!! Thanks
HUH? I can definitely text you to show our call history. Are you saying you'd send me and Hermes to a doctor?? If I went to a doctor now, I'd test clean. I hope Hermes was treated, both for herself, and for other clients.

The only reason I'd see Hermes again is to bang her. I'm not trying to put you or her out of business. There's ZERO doubt in my mind I got an STD from Hermes, and I'm just letting the community know. It could be anyone, especially when you do BBJ CIM and rimming.

If it weren't for the STD, I'd probably have been back a few more times already. Hermes gave great service, and she's hot.

PS: the mods can confirm that I've been a member here since 2009. I just don't have a post history, as I really didn't have anything to add.

I just felt what I experienced, was important enough to write about.

HUH? I can definitely text you to show our call history. Are you saying you'd send me and Hermes to a doctor?? If I went to a doctor now, I'd test clean. I hope Hermes was treated, both for herself, and for other clients.

The only reason I'd see Hermes again is to bang her. I'm not trying to put you or her out of business. There's ZERO doubt in my mind I got an STD from Hermes, and I'm just letting the community know. It could be anyone, especially when you do BBJ CIM and rimming.

If it weren't for the STD, I'd probably have been back a few more times already. Hermes gave great service, and she's hot.

PS: the mods can confirm that I've been a member here since 2009. I just don't have a post history, as I really didn't have anything to add.

I just felt what I experienced, was important enough to write about.
To be objective and fair, we all need evidence.As spa management, we hope that the girls we provide are safe and our guests safety !!
So we require our girls to provide STD test reports, one every three month ,Since you said and wrote this, why can't you contact us? We provide Hermes’ latest test report!! And can show everyone if they want !! Facts without evidence are all fucking bulls!!

Confirmed he joined Jan 21, 2009
Thanks.

Again, this was my PSA. I was stupid, and know the risks. H just happened to give it to me.This could've happened anywhere.

What really sucks (for me, at least), ABS is the nicest spa I've been to, and I tend to stick to places where there's no surprises as to expectations. The rooms have full walls, no half-walls, or worse, curtains. It was pretty spacious, and off street level in a busy area. I chose to roll the dice, and happened to come up snake eyes.

I have to admit, when the positive results came in, I was totally freaked out. Plus, I have to follow-up with my primary, who's been treating me since I was a young man, so there's the embarrassment factor (which is stupid, I know).

If nothing else, some people have learned you can get a STD from a BJ.

STD panel tests wont pick up gonorrhea in the mouth. A doctor will need to specifically have to perform a swab test from the mouth to test for it as gonorrhea isn't detectable from blood test. Someone can have gonorrhea in the month and not private part and pass it via oral and not detected in any full std panel tests doctor do. Just saying.

STD panel tests wont pick up gonorrhea in the mouth. A doctor will need to specifically have to perform a swab test from the mouth to test for it as gonorrhea isn't detectable from blood test. Someone can have gonorrhea in the month and not private part and pass it via oral and not detected in any full std panel tests doctor do. Just saying.
The bold is interesting, and I didn't know that. All I know is, I submitted a urine sample (a "clean catch*" test per my report, but no idea what that means), and blood was taken. Neither my mouth, nor my urethra was swabbed. I've only been swabbed once before, 15 years ago, when I went to a city health clinic, that seemed to cater to the gay community. As I've said, I routinely get STD tested from my primary, and he's never swabbed me.

The test results were filtering in slowly, over 2 days, then I got a call from the facility I went to, and I was advised that I tested positive for gonorrhea, and should go back for treatment, which was a shot in the butt of Ceftriaxone 500mg

*I was so freaked out by what I read, I immediately called my primary, and related everything. He said a "clean catch" is one method, but a swab is better. A plain urine sample may do, but everything is determined by how you present. On my initial visit, I wasn't oozing anything, and my main complaint was pain during urination. My primary pointed out the you can have the clap, and be asymptomatic. At the clinic, I was also tested for an UTI. He told me to refrain from sex for now, and to advise any partners- which is the main point in my posting this. I'm sorry I had to call out Hermes, but she is without a doubt, the only person I've had unprotected contact with. Anyone who has seen her, will have to decide for themselves. This protects everyone.

My primary soothed my fears, since I got a shot of Ceftriaxone 500mg, and suggested I wait until end of month, when I already had an appointment.

To @Austinbeautyspa : nothing I say will convince you of anything. But believe it or not, I'm not trying to hurt your business, or Hermes. I will likely be back, FFS. I'm simply trying to do the responsible thing.

I'm NOT uploading my tests or treatment results, but here's a bit of copy/paste from it. Yeah, it could be fake, just as your results could be fake, but I have better things to do than have an internet argument over this.

>>Detail Notes
02/<early Feb>/2024 STD-Concern reason for visit positive STD test; instructed to come back today by provider

Your history and symptoms are concerning for Gonorrhea. It is important that you be treated as soon as possible to avoid complications. You have been given an intramuscular dose of Ceftriaxone 500mg to cover for Gonorrhea. This is a one time dose and does not need to be repeated. You should finish the doxycycline.<<

People will believe what they want to believe, but I've been a registered member here for 15 years. I have better things to do than to come out of the woodwork, and make things up.

Has anyone seen her this month?
I looked back a few posts, and saw a review or Hermes. That's within the window of time when I saw her, and my diagnosis. I should be clean now, since a week has passed from my shot, and I haven't been with anyone else.

Both parties should submit tests and any other hard evidence.
What next, video? Evidence can be manufactured. In a world of anti-vaxxers, flat-earth believers, and election deniers, some people can never be convinced.

If I wanted to hurt ABS, wouldn't it be simpler for me just to give a bunch of bad reviews, or say a provider robbed me, or there was a bust there? We hobbyists can get an STD anywhere. That's a risk we all take.

My SOLE goal here is to give people a heads up. Hopefully, no one has passed anything on to a wife, or significant other. And, for their own benefit, get tested if they saw Hermes in the window of time I've outlined.

I appreciate the patience of the mods, who, apparently, reads all this stuff before its posted. I'm done. I'll only respond to anything I find of value, otherwise, I'm beating a dead horse.

Both parties should submit tests and any other hard evidence.
Fine, here ya go.

"GC amplification is a gene amplification technology used to detect chlamydia (CT) and gonorrhea (GC) in urogenital
samples. The CT and GC Direct Amplified Test is one of the most sensitive methods for detecting CT and GC. This test can use patient urine samples to screen for the presence of CT and GC." - from the internet.

If this were a court of law, this isn't proof of anything. How do you know this is mine, and I didn't manufacture it? And I'll be the first to agree that there's crazy people on the 'net that trolls for the sake of trolling. But why would I claim the clap, when I could've said I got AIDS? Why not claim I got the clap AND chlymadia? The results speak for itself, and the timeline is all within what I described.

But let's be somewhat reasonable here. ABS is basically claiming it's impossible for one of their girls to have an STD. Then why test them at all? Cuz STDs exist, and it gets passed around like the cold.

I totally get ABS being defensive. They have a business to protect, and likely one of their more popular girls was called out. I'm sorry for that.

I'll stand by what my point is that I've been contending the whole time: I owed it to this community *that I'm a part of.* It protects both the clients, and the workers. It may save relationships if a hobbyist is stepping out on their wife/GF.

I'll admit I've posted my results bc I'm kinda pissed that my motivations are called into question, but I objectively get it- people on the 'net are nuts, and post crazy shit. But, I swear, my intentions are pure.

Ok, ABS, your turn. Not that it proves anything. For the hundredth time, we're all gambling here.

Note to Slinky/mods- PLEASE don't post #179. Here's the exact attachment with the time stamp redacted. That's the one thing that can literally be traced to me. Thanks.

Attachments