Austin Beauty Spa 929-333-3199

Bianca- HHR 160

God damn she’s amazing. Just a beautiful woman. Made an appt and welcomed in. Made Donation and off we went. Bianca has a 10/10 beautiful face and a great body. Fluent in English. Mix of French/Spanish. GFE was outstanding. She was all mine for that time and she made sure to make it known. Quick shower to start then back to room. Massage for a little then right to work. CBJ, followed by K9, CG, and mish to finish and blow in bag. So energetic and into it the whole time. Definite repeat for Bianca !

Bianca- HHR 160

God damn she’s amazing. Just a beautiful woman. Made an appt and welcomed in. Made Donation and off we went. Bianca has a 10/10 beautiful face and a great body. Fluent in English. Mix of French/Spanish. GFE was outstanding. She was all mine for that time and she made sure to make it known. Quick shower to start then back to room. Massage for a little then right to work. CBJ, followed by K9, CG, and mish to finish and blow in bag. So energetic and into it the whole time. Definite repeat for Bianca !
did you ask for CBJ or did you she insist? When I was with her, it was BBBJ. And it sounds like she is allowing kissing now since you said it was GFE, is this accurate?

Dora - 45 mins - 200

Dora, she's not exactly petite but not big either. This visit with her was amazing. Great kisser, great at making out.

I was not sure how to seal it, so I asked for CIM. She ready and willing to provide that.

Lisa - Hh/160

We planned to have some appetizers before trying out “Stacked” so my friend and I setup at Austin because we were a few blocks away from the sandwich shop.
I picked Lisa and he went with Miko the new girl. Lisa is GfE on steroids. Nothing innocent about her, not sure she’s in the spinner category but close to it, with a slight darker complexion skin, some large tattoos here and there, natural B although she would look insane with mm C done right.

She’s very proud of her table shower skills so I let her show off for a bit. it made me so horny that we didn’t get a chance to finish the shower, she suggested we stay in and get a first cup done but I wanted to fuck and didn’t have a helmet for the ride plus there’s no way I finish twice in 45 min.

In the room she put her mouth to work real well and so did I in a quick 69 then the helmet went on for mish, quick doggy and I was done. We had 10 min for a relaxing massage and another real quick rinse because I was sweaty and didn’t think the hot towel clean up was sufficient.

Lisa:
Attractive girl, with nice and toned body, some ass dimples, kitty shaved and tight, she offered a full menu but personally, I don’t ride without my helmet.

Hermes test reports is already!! More test reports, please check with our store!! Customers and girls all safety are the first thing we should pay attention to do !! Trust us we’ll do it better — best !!
So if Hermes was the last person the original poster was with and he was sick thanks to someone else. How didn’t she get sick? Can you share what sort of strategy these girls do to avoid getting sick so I can get on it too? Inquiring minds want to know.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The problem here is that there is an awful lot of faith one must put in one side or the other to believe their side of the story. While jgaham had been a member here since 2009, they have exactly ZERO posting history so we have nothing to look back on and use as a yardstick. The owner of Austin Beauty Spa also owns 4 other places which have consistently received among the top reviews on this website and has half a decade of good will.

Of course, with an inflammatory subject such as this one they would have a lot of incentive to cover for themselves. Unless I am missing something, it would appear the tests and stories conflict. So here is what it comes down to at this point in time:

I'm guessing the woman who provided service saw 50 customers since the alleged infection of the customer. I find it difficult to believe that she could have seen that many customers and only infected one. So my inclination is to still wait a bit before passing judgement, but if no other customer comes forward with news of being infected in this time by this woman, it seems possible that the customer picked it up somewhere else.

So if Hermes was the last person the original poster was with and he was sick thanks to someone else. How didn’t she get sick? Can you share what sort of strategy these girls do to avoid getting sick so I can get on it too? Inquiring minds want to know.
You're right! Staying healthy and clean is very important to the girls! They only make money when they are healthy, so they take this very seriously.

There are many things we do to stay healthy and clean. For example, hygeine is very important. Girls spend at least 5 minutes cleaning themselves after each appointment. Fresh towels are used for each guest and then washed. Antibacterial mouth rinses help too. These are just a few of the strategies to avoid getting something from a guest.

In addition, our girls go to the hospital regularly for comprehensive testing, at least every three months, or sooner if anything unusual is observed.

This is an important topic. It is also uncomfortable and stressful maybe, but it's important. In case it's helpful, I just wanted to raise a hand to say yes, I am one who saw Hermes recently (and had a good time). As of now, no symptom or specific worries. Fortunately I have a regular checkup scheduled soon so I'll get checked just in case, and if anything is out of line I will definitely update here.

Merri

$280 Dfk, daty, 69, bbj, CG, DD

After an civvie orgy on Thursday I was looking to treat myself to a pro and just have someone take care and pamper me, AMP style. It worked out that I got an invite from ABS to check out Merri @ABS.
I haven’t been here since last year so with some wine and a few red envelopes I rang the bell. I was shocked to find the cutest mms ever here, Lisa also happened to be right there and pulled me by my hand to the big room where I met Dora, Hermes, a fit Colombian Barbara and Merri my date for the eve.

I left the gifts on the table, had some grapes and chitchat. All wonderful girls but Dora with her insane body and captivating makeup stole the show, I get why y’all going nuts over her. I must see her next.

Merri was extra touchy she may have known I was coming for her but I’m not entirely sure because when it was time to head to the room she was surprised. I grabbed her hand, everyone was laughing and she blushed.
Such a cutie!! She instantly reminded me of a spinner version of Victoria H.

We walked all the way to the other side because thats where the big room is and I wanted to be furthest possible from the girls so they don’t hear us.
It was awkward for us at first but we broke the ice with me spinning her around to check out her body and I gave her lots of compliments. She’s just my type, thin not bone skinny, small natural B, long meaty nipples that reminded me of Kitty (another girl at another place), one tattoo on her hip the other on her back side, a handful of youthful ass and a pretty face.

Ice melted, she sat facing me on my lap and we got lost in dfk, hugs and roaming bands with wet fingers. I was tuned on and ready so we skipped the shower and before I knew it I was spreading her ass in 69 after a long daty with very light FIV(very very light), wow she has one of the most perfect looking pussies I’ve seen in a while, shaved, small, tucked in, with good lips and a small hooded clit.
I ate her like she was my last meal,I love it when try to moan with a full moth, it could be one of my favorite sounds. Her bbj was very slow at first then she got into it more especially with I had her in a head lock with my legs. I almost lost it there.
When 69 ran its course we switched to cg, I had to see her pretty face while I fucked her and get her tired for mish or doggy later. I covered up and she mounted me slow for a snug fit. I held her up by her ass cheeks and pounding her from underneath, sucking here long nipples. she didn’t squirt but when she came, she creamed up nicely and needed a short break.
I was getting tired because I gave all my energy up so quickly.. she wanted mish, but I needed to have her in K9 to bust.
I flipped her over, raised her ass (oh it’s a nice one) and had her push against me infront of the mirror till we lost our rhythm then I laid her flat down and went deep in lazy dog all the way to an emotional finish in the bag.

I was spent, she didn’t move, sweaty and content we rested next to eachother for a few minutes. At some point Dora walked in and sat with us in the room and they both insisted on a giving me a quick massage.. Dora insisted to give me a clean up shower while Merri cleaned the room. I was very close to trying Dora for another hour but that would have taken away from the wonderful experience with Merri so I told her next time for sure.

I gave Merri $280 and double chai in red envelope for each.

Dora - $200 plus $40 tip - 45 min

Dora is not a looker but delivered in great service and chemistry. She provided rimming per my request, BBBJ, 69 and other daty.

Started off mechanical but progressed into natural chemistry and body exploring. In the shower was back licking, nuru body rub, and rimming. Then flipped me over for BBBJ while I fingered her. Then 69 before moving to the bedroom. Lots of DFK and light kissing. In the bedroom, she got on knees for BBBJ and let me suck on her fingers. I picked her up to the bed and she told me to DATY her and I did until she came. I DATY her also from doggy and ate her butt. Put the condom on and she rode me until she came again and thanked me.

Finished by pounding her off the bed. Was going to CIM but couldn’t pull out in time. She liked me and we kissed a bunch upon showering and leaving. Great GFE and maybe YMMV.

Also originally was gonna see Lisa but she was busy. Dora has a nicer face than Lisa and as far as the non Asians here, Bianca is the prettiest. Barbara looks older but nice. Yenny has a nicer face than her. With that said, Yenny also has an older facial look as well. MMS said she would look for younger and prettier non asian girls for next time.

Lisa - $200 plus $40 tip - 45 min BBBJ, CIMNQNS, massage, cat bath, 2 pops.
Went to Austin spa for the first time and was pleasantly surprised to see some familiar folks. Lisa's looks 6/10 and service 9/10. She is a
tiny spinner probably in her late 30's full of energy and highly cooperative. She is more or less up for whatever fantasy you might have. Just let her know and she might make it happen. She greeted me with a hug and within no time my dck was in her mouth and she kept deep throating me and encouraged me to push deeper. Then I DT facefcked her for a good 5 min until I shot load deep inside her throat. She happily swallowed everything and showed me her empty mouth. Then she gave a good back massage and gave me a hand job and got the second load while I was relaxing. Finished the visit with clean up in the shower and sent me off with a hug. On the way I was introduced to the line up by the MMS. Dora seemed pretty with good body, Another asian girl seemed cute and slim and also there was a pleasant looking columbian girl with big boobs. Looks like they have a good line up. The location of the place is also conveniently located close to train station.

Lisa & Marri - Double - 45 mins - 400

Damn what a combo. Maybe the most sexual dynamic duo I have done time with. They both (Lisa and Marri) were practically radiating sexual energy. I rarely repeat the same double but I would damn near surely repeat with this superteam.

They almost knocked me over at the start start, it was part hug part tackle. I appreciated the energy. They followed this up with a crazy double BBBJ and rimming and ball tossing teasing, all kinds of oral pleasuring. At times Marri took a break from sucking and licking me and just came up to look me in the eye and ask if I was OK. Fair question because I was twitching like maybe I was having a seizure, hehe. I appreciated her concern and also liked the look in her eyes, it just added to the oddly heightened eroticism of the moment we were sharing.

I was twitching and enjoying their attention to my genitals. Had to wrestle free to pause and demand a condom. By this point Lisa had already started rubbing up on my P2P and even playfully pointed my cock tip into the very entrance to her pussy. But I was resolute....condom on, and I was resolutely ready to fuck Marri specifically. Nothing against Lisa, I already think she's amazing too, but I really had to try my luck inside Marri who I had sensed had something super-sexual about her.

It seemed my intuition was true. She reacted like a lover. the more I pushed the more she pulsed and pushed back. At this point I got a chance to kiss Lisa like the lover that she also is. And then I pushed even harder with Marri and exploded.

Dynamic and sexy duo - 100% recommendation.

Dora - $200 45 Minutes

Was off today and super horny, so decided to go early and check Dora, text the mms and came in 25 minutes later

Dora is very nice busty petite, welcomed me with hugs and dfk's, for a few minutes with just stood there discovering each other, we got undress and we went to the shower.
As usual in ABS the TS was fun, she soap me all over few time then slide all over me with her tits and big nipples. I was on my back so in one point she used my legs to massage her breast, the jumped to seat on my back, and just massages my butt and my balls, then on all of fours and she rimming me while masturbating my dick, such a pleasure with very big energy and enthusiasm.
At one point I'm flipping, just to see her grubbing my cock in her mouth and start sucking, I had to stop her not to cum, it was so good, but I wanted to fuck her
Back to the room, we went back to bbbj and she moved herself on my face, which I totally comply with, and start sucking her, after ten minutes or so she started moaning and move her pussy all over my face, I had to stop her because it made me so horny, I had to take her.
Hop we starting doggy and she is moving with me playing with mirror infront of us, I couldn't hold anymore and busted in the bag.
She cleaned me up, and offered a massage that was that great but we talked and laughed.

I like her bubbly attitude, we couldn't stop laughing,
She is a petite person with busty boobs and long hair, ah an that glow makeup, which I liked as well.
I tried a few there, but she is my favorite, I definitely come for her again.