ASSCON - June 11

It is sad that this place is closed but, guys why would it not be with the loose talk on this board , use some common sense and dont let everyone know whats going on with the underground scene, dont complain about LE doing there jobs because we make it easy for them to bust these places, what i am surprised about is that it didnt happen sooner. i have been here b4 and i keep to myself , i get what i want then get the fuck out, i dont spend my time talking to everyone in sight about this and that club and who does what , i mean most of the guys who go are cool, but some are reckless as hell so dont be surprised if the next club or spot is busted with all the talk and actions of a FEW guys who dont know when to keep quiet.

Originally posted by chase4u
It is sad that this place is closed but, guys why would it not be with the loose talk on this board , use some common sense and dont let everyone know whats going on with the underground scene, dont complain about LE doing there jobs because we make it easy for them to bust these places, what i am surprised about is that it didnt happen sooner. i have been here b4 and i keep to myself , i get what i want then get the fuck out, i dont spend my time talking to everyone in sight about this and that club and who does what , i mean most of the guys who go are cool, but some are reckless as hell so dont be surprised if the next club or spot is busted with all the talk and actions of a FEW guys who dont know when to keep quiet.
I agree, but how did you here about the place if it wasn't on a web site like this?? you need to communicate with fellow mongers to make a place good. as it is, Asscon isn't that crowded and the girls aren't making a fortune, a few more guys their would make girls happy, and keep selection up where it is.

The Paradox of the Underground

Too many people know about it, and it gets closed down. Not enough, and it's no good because the mongers can't find it and the girls don't make enough $.

Originally posted by tomatopony
I agree, but how did you here about the place if it wasn't on a web site like this?? you need to communicate with fellow mongers to make a place good. as it is, Asscon isn't that crowded and the girls aren't making a fortune, a few more guys their would make girls happy, and keep selection up where it is.

Originally posted by justlooking
It's ridiculous to talk about preserving the secrecy of places that advertise on completely open public websites like this one (which the one that got busted does).
DITTO! We're not supposed to talk about the places that advertise here?

Security measures will be taken up a notch. In addition to increased personnel, documentation will be required from everybody. Please be sure to print out the required passes and or coupons or you may not be admitted. Cya tomorrow.

TC123 - the russian babe, .2 LD, was she top heavy, walking around in a white sheer top. If this is her, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was hanging with Bambi at the time, with whom i had a good time with.

security measures

I can't print the coupon off this site with my Mac laptop and I can't use the computers at work. Is there another way to print the coupon?

"7" on Ass-con

I have a mac too, and I find that I run into problems sometime
downloading certain PC files. I was reading Mac magazine
and I bought the Microsoft reader for Mac that lets your Mac
read all the files in made in Microsoft office suite, it limited alot
of my problems with text files, media files are a whole different
thing. If there a Mac professional out there when you answer
his question can you tell me how to transfer certain video
files back and forth from mac to pc.
.......My Pimp is my Mac and he is telling me to take a bite out of
the big apple, so see you tomorrow night.

Originally posted by kennyo
TC123 - the russian babe, .2 LD, was she top heavy, walking around in a white sheer top. If this is her, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was hanging with Bambi at the time, with whom i had a good time with.
Yes, she was in the white top, although I didn't notice her being particularly top-heavy. She was hanging out with her friend (Charlene?) from the Ukraine, who I thought was a lot more attractive, so that's where my attention was.

Re: security measures

Originally posted by kennyo
I can't print the coupon off this site with my Mac laptop and I can't use the computers at work. Is there another way to print the coupon?
yes. place your cursor over the coupon image and control click it. the coupon is in fact a jpg file which you can download. after downloading, open the image and print.

Due recent events, and the management of the location wanting to defend their liquor license, they have decided not to allow tonight's party to go on.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."