ASSCON - June 11

I got there right at 6:00, and they needed a few minutes before the doors opened. Finally got in, and it seemed to be off to a slow start. I guess since JimyDR said he wasn't going to be there, a lot of people figured it must have been cancelled. It eventually picked up, but wasn't as packed as some other Wednesdays.

Unfortunately, I did not get to meet the famous Sinful 7, but I did "meet", and get a couple of .1 LDs from a colleague of hers, a former Harmony girl, who was there for the first time. She danced at Harmony under the name Chrisantee (spelling?) and now works at X-Dreams under the name Christine. Blond hair, great rack, unfortunately still a "rules" girl like her Harmony days (Can't do this, you have to pay extra for that, etc.) She didn't even like keeping her top off during the LD! She left early, but said she'd be back next week. She offered "VIP" but she said that would only consist of a HJ. I think she mentioned .6 for that. No thanks. She said she doesn't do anything more. I thought I remembered that she could be had if the price was right back in the day, but I could be wrong. It was a long time ago.

I was not in the mood to VIP, but I had a bunch of other LDs, from among others, Modesty (very good), Sparkle (Puerto Rican, smallish, not very friendly) a tall blond woman from the Ukraine whose name escapes me, but starts with a C, her brunette friend from Russia who wanted .2 for a LD (no thanks), Danger (slightly above average LD), Petite and Remy. Petite is a great girl, with a sweet personality and a great smile, but she was apparently not making her usual bank, and she was getting more and more pissed as the night wore on. It showed in her demeanor. I've known Petite for a while and been with her a number of times so I didn't feel too out of line giving her a little advice that if she wanted her night to pick up, she couldn't walk around with that look on her face, no matter what she was feeling. I hope it picked up for her.

By far, the best girl of the night was Remy. Her usual GREAT LD. She's a lot of fun, she's really into what she does, she doen't try to treat you like an ATM, and gives you you money's worth. She's the kind of girl that I continually go back to, time and time again, and she's smart enough to have figured out that she will make more money in the long run that way, than the girls that continually try to hit you up every other minute. She may start at DSS this weekend, although with her track record of showing up, I'll believe it when I see it. I hope she does.

I cut out around 9:00. All in all, a good time.

ASSCON – ANA – ASSCON – NBA

I wanted go to asscon, see Ana’s show and also get a chance to watch some of the basketball finals.

Got to asscon around 7:00pm. Its been about a month since the last time I was there. A lot of new faces, a lot more guys than girls.

Left around 8pm to see Ana’s show with the new band. Great show as always. I think she needs to start seeing more women. Most of the audience was guys. :)

Got back to ASSCon around 9:30pm and the crowd was bigger but still much in favor to the guys. I had my eye on Modesty but she was occupied on a lap dance and then left t go VIP. Missed opportunity, I should have taken some dances with her when we talked earlier. From Modesty I went to Nasty. I had to ask twice the name. (hi my name is nasty?) Cute thin Spanish chick wearing a USA bikini. Took a few dances with her.

Can’t remember the names of the other people I danced with last night.

Left and got home to see most of the 4th quarter of the NBA finals. Evening good not be better planned.

Jason

PS: good to see all the familiar faces and the usual suspects last night.

pswope

One out of three
Modesty

One of the sweetest ladies I've met in the biz and gives an excellent hj. When she's got her confidence on, she's occupado the whole night.

Who was that?

Who was the girl wearing the "ARMY BRAT" t-shirt who wasn't working but was there for a while hanging around with some of the guys?

I went by last night around 7:30 and there was a crowd hanging out in front. Providers and security, perhaps? Kinda called attention to a place that had been somewhat discreet. Is this new??? I decided against entering...

Originally posted by thevenerablebede
I went by last night around 7:30 and there was a crowd hanging out in front. Providers and security, perhaps? Kinda called attention to a place that had been somewhat discreet. Is this new??? I decided against entering...
Don't forget that the party is given in a legitimate local bar. Having a couple of people hanging around outside isn't necessarily a big problem. From my observations, Club ASS-C NYC has fewer people hanging out out front than any other bar in the immediate area.

There is a security person outside. They try to move both customers and dancers away form the spot. I'm not sure who it was you saw. It coulda have been a group of dancers or customers coming into the spot. Because of the new smoking law, there are some people that go outside to smoke. At 7:30 it was still broad daylight, so it could be a group of people that had nothing to do with the spot. A bunch of people hanging out having a conversation on the sidewalk isn't necessarily an uncommon occurrence on a nice evening in this city.

With the non-smoking rules, every bar seems to have a little crowd of smokers in front of it these days. I don't think a few people out front are a big deal unless they are loud and annoying the neighbors.

It looks and sounds like a normal bar to someone outside...

pswope

One out of three
tvb

I arrived around same time and the crowd you adverted to was 3 guys. One finishing his ice cream cone and 2 waiting for a friend. There was also a "manager". It was as inocuous a scene as you'll find on that strip of bars.

Some Reasons why I like ASSCON

No frigging flag or poster outside like some of the other mainstream places
No guy in a suit standing by the door
No one gives flyers out on the corner of 23rd and park
Its by invitation only. You can’t just walk in.
I don’t have to go the beach or Rio to see the sexist new bikini’s in style
The VIP room is completely separate which “I think” gives one some extra time is one person comes knocking
The price is right
These days the women outnumber the men

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by TC123
Unfortunately, I did not get to meet the famous Sinful 7, but I did "meet", and get a couple of .1 LDs from a colleague of hers, a former Harmony girl, who was there for the first time. She danced at Harmony under the name Chrisantee (spelling?) and now works at X-Dreams under the name Christine. Blond hair, great rack, unfortunately still a "rules" girl like her Harmony days (Can't do this, you have to pay extra for that, etc.) She didn't even like keeping her top off during the LD! She left early, but said she'd be back next week. She offered "VIP" but she said that would only consist of a HJ. I think she mentioned .6 for that. No thanks. She said she doesn't do anything more. I thought I remembered that she could be had if the price was right back in the day, but I could be wrong. It was a long time ago.

See my thread in Stripper Section. Seven sent Christine as a favor to her because X-Dreams closed up ealier then expected. Christine was a little scared of what she saw.

Re: Re: ASSCON - June 11

Originally posted by billyS
See my thread in Stripper Section. Seven sent Christine as a favor to her because X-Dreams closed up ealier then expected. Christine was a little scared of what she saw.
Sorry to hear that. I'm not sure what she saw or if she knew what to expect. She wasn't there that long so I don't know if she went to the VIP area. Besides, she wasn't offering anything that most guys want to go to VIP for. If she stayed outside of VIP, then I doubt she saw anything more extreme than she saw in her Harmony days. I've never been to X-Dreams, but from what I understand, more goes on there than Harmony or the non-VIP area of ASSCON.

Still she didn't look comfortable, probably because she didn't know anyone, and spent a lot of time on her cell, probably trying to get a hold of Seven. She had that, "Scotty, beam me up" look on her face. Then she was gone.

I hope she gives it another shot, but I wouldn't expect to see her there, at least not for the long-term. She has a great body - I was with a bunch of regulars outside the club when she walked in, and "Day-yu-uhm!!!" (3 syllables) was the group's consensus. But she was never someone who was at ease bullshitting with customers and allows far less mileage than most girls there and those types I don't think those types do well there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
TC, Supposedly she worked at S&M clubs in the city so she shouldn't have been shocked. She was surprised at what was going on out in the open and was afraid of getting arrested.

Originally posted by billyS
TC, Supposedly she worked at S&M clubs in the city so she shouldn't have been shocked. She was surprised at what was going on out in the open and was afraid of getting arrested.
I can certainly understand that. ASSCON can be a bit a shock to someone who's never been there before.

Still, I doubt it was any worse than any other place she's worked. If she worked at Harmony, the risk of arrest was at least as good there, probably a lot more so. Unlike Harmony and X-Dreams, ASSCON does not publically disclose its location.

Modesty certainly is a sweet heart. To illustrate, I was teasing her about the fact that she is need of a shave in a few places, however she is so fresh it works for her. I asked her to give a extra special lap dance to one of the first timers I brought and lets just say she completed the mission.

Got there around 9:30 and stayed till 11:45

I was particularly stuck by the beauty of Holly and Nikko. Sampled 7 dancers all of which I never had a lap dance before. All were great.

Holly said she works at the Mirage. SCL shows that is in Rochester. Does that make sense or is there another more local Mirage?

As a side note, if I arrived and did not feel comfortable with the situation at the door. I would give it 10 ?20 minutes and come back. I thought there were many more people were on the all local streets than whats been typical however just factor in the weather and it makes sense.

Yeah I missed it too. But the unfortunate "losers" were there last night.....I walked right by, early and later, saw nothing. I hope they let everyone go.

The pathetic part is that these girls are just trying to pay some bills....they are not a burden on society, don't want to gp on welfare.

If you do not pay your bills, YOU END UP ON THE STREET. There is no welfare. There is work and the street.

And anyone can add up the price for housing, food, etc in the GHETTO and see what time it is.

Someone needs to get this through the thick heads of the LE that reads these posts.

The same LE that makes $25,000 a year, or McDonald's MONEY.

Wake up police. Get in on the game. Bloomberg and Guiliani are PIMPING YOUR ASS for chump change.

Last edited: