Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

Mika

Saw Mika a few days ago - she's a pretty girl and looks young, but I've given up on trying to guess anybody's exact age since I really suck at it. I guess working state fairs just isn't in my future. Anyhow - Mika was a bit shy at first but warmed up as we kissed and she seemed to get going as our clothes came off. We did some making out, then a fun shower, and tehn back to the room. Had a nice BBBJ and tehn I started licking her pussy, which she seemed to enjoy. I don't think she came, but she seemed to be enjoying herself and was getting wet - after a bit she asked if I wanted teh cover - suited up and started in her tight kitty in mish. Switched to doggy and then to CG/ACG and loved the view in every position. Popped in the cover in CG with my hands on her ass and deep inside. She kept riding me for a minute or so, then slowed down and dismounted. We snuggled a bit, then cleaned up and she helped me get dressed. Mika seems new to all of this, but also seemed eager to learn and it's nice to spend tie with a girl who's not yet jaded and who doesn't have a set routine. So it was a nice after-work romp with a pretty girl. Not sure if I can stop in to see her again before she leaves - but I hope so. Ran 320 plus 40 tip.
How would you rate her look to someone we know? Vs saki. Vs Tomomi. Vs othe girls?
Ty

Thank the lord Asian Star has a firm bed (I only been to one room) so I'm not sure if this was changed on all beds at all locations.

Anyway, I experienced the new bed Wednesday when I saw Rika again. It was the usual routine where we showered the kissed but then I skipped all of her work and went for DATY and mish. Omg it's so much better with a firm bed to do mish, I can feel my body slamming into hers much better and in between breaks, I look down I can see her pussy swollen, red and wet. fucking awesome.
She acted like she O'ed 3 times and I loved it (or her acting). I fucked her mish hard for at least 15 minutes and I totally overheated and had to stop for a bit then restart in doggy so I can finish. I was really beat and tired and could barely walk afterwards literally....

I finally Yaka's face for an extended period of time. She is beautiful but I still haven't tried her lol. I would probably be too embarrassed to see her now since she saw how tired and fucked up I was after seeing Rika (weak sauce me)

I still haven't seen the other girls (Kaede & Mka) and I see they got 2 new ones (Alice and Reika) today. I am gonna have to make a hard choice soon to go with sure thing or try someone else.

I saw Mika on Saturday, a beautiful young Japanese lady. I think she is legit 21 years old or in her early 20s. Most Japanese ladies are in their late 20s or early 30s. She speaks good English compared with most Japanese girls. She is gorgeous and accommodating. We hugged and had some LFK and DFK, then we went to shower together. She took great care of me and helped me dry off.

We went back her room, then she kissed me and licked me from the head to toes. We did some more DFK. I licked her kitty. It was delicious and juicy. Her pussy is as clean as Tomomi’s. Her body we perfect. Compared to Tomomi, I like Mika better. I like her nature body. She had large Bs and Cs? I think those are enough to play with. I spent a lot time on her breasts and nipples since I am a big fun of nature breast. She licked my whole body again. And we did 69. My cock is rocky hard. She helped me put on the cover and we did Mish, CG and ACG. I enjoyed every position until I blew my load. She rides on me for another one or two minutes. We laughed and talked. We took shower together again. Then she helped me dress up. I paid 40 for tip.

Mika is really sweet and accommodating. She worth every buck you put on her. I will visit her soon.

pokler

Power Bottom
I saw Mika on Saturday, a beautiful young Japanese lady. I think she is legit 21 years old or in her early 20s. Most Japanese ladies are in their late 20s or early 30s. She speaks good English compared with most Japanese girls. She is gorgeous and accommodating. We hugged and had some LFK and DFK, then we went to shower together. She took great care of me and helped me dry off.

We went back her room, then she kissed me and licked me from the head to toes. We did some more DFK. I licked her kitty. It was delicious and juicy. Her pussy is as clean as Tomomi’s. Her body we perfect. Compared to Tomomi, I like Mika better. I like her nature body. She had large Bs and Cs? I think those are enough to play with. I spent a lot time on her breasts and nipples since I am a big fun of nature breast. She licked my whole body again. And we did 69. My cock is rocky hard. She helped me put on the cover and we did Mish, CG and ACG. I enjoyed every position until I blew my load. She rides on me for another one or two minutes. We laughed and talked. We took shower together again. Then she helped me dress up. I paid 40 for tip.

Mika is really sweet and accommodating. She worth every buck you put on her. I will visit her soon.
Any evidence of hair on her kitty ?

Thank the lord Asian Star has a firm bed (I only been to one room) so I'm not sure if this was changed on all beds at all locations.

Anyway, I experienced the new bed Wednesday when I saw Rika again. It was the usual routine where we showered the kissed but then I skipped all of her work and went for DATY and mish. Omg it's so much better with a firm bed to do mish, I can feel my body slamming into hers much better and in between breaks, I look down I can see her pussy swollen, red and wet. fucking awesome.
She acted like she O'ed 3 times and I loved it (or her acting). I fucked her mish hard for at least 15 minutes and I totally overheated and had to stop for a bit then restart in doggy so I can finish. I was really beat and tired and could barely walk afterwards literally....

I finally Yaka's face for an extended period of time. She is beautiful but I still haven't tried her lol. I would probably be too embarrassed to see her now since she saw how tired and fucked up I was after seeing Rika (weak sauce me)

I still haven't seen the other girls (Kaede & Mka) and I see they got 2 new ones (Alice and Reika) today. I am gonna have to make a hard choice soon to go with sure thing or try someone else.
I see no mention of a cover.... does this she offers a latex free option? thanks

Reika - freed my afternoon and wanted to get some pussy so scheduled time with Reika. Overall, she is really pretty in person face-wise and I believe that she's a model in Japan. She has a very slender body, small natural B tits, skinny ass and really skinny arm and legs so she can def pull off the skinny model look.

Shower scene -
quick Listerine and we both hopped into the shower, she asked me my favorite position and I told her Mish and she said that's favorite. Then I also said I like to finish in doggy and she said that's her favorite too. I guess she can have many favorites but she's chatty and wants to have a conversation in the shower for sure. She scrubs my cock very clean and ass too, she does the reach under from the front to get to my asshole and taint to make sure they are all clean. She didn't attempt any preview BBBJ.

Back in the room, I opted for 69 first, she's more of a lick/suck head kind of girl, she uses her hand and does not DT. I was dining on her pussy so I didn't mind but once I wasn't getting enough suction, I decide to just put her mish position to DATY while grabbing her tits. She moaning and shit and I'm thinking she's probably gonna cum so I move up to DFK her while pressing my cock shaft on her. She's more of an lfk kind of girl but she won't kiss you forever like some other girls. I think she likes soft kissing so if that's your type then good. If you want lots of DFK and tongue and passionate kissing then she may not be your girl.

She slaps the cover on and I pound her in mish. She will pull her legs up for full access so that's nice. I'm sweating like crazy and I switch to doggy to try and finish. She angles her ass weird lol so it was hard for me to get a hard thrust like I was in mish so I changed back to mish. With all these position changed I was getting tired so I used my hand to get JR back to full power and insert back into her and finally pulled out for CIM but I don't think she understood so I ended up cumming one shot on her belly which she was very surprised and the rest onto the paper towel on the bed.

Face - really pretty like a model imo. her website pics are not pretty, especially that 3rd pic does not do her justice.
Age: dunno, I've been doing bad at guessing but she's younger than the typical girls you'd see in other shops.
Ass - typical asian girl ass.
Tits - she's either super sensitive or don't like them roughed. I kiss her
Pussy lips - they are meat curtains, so when you daty, you'll get to kiss her pussy lips. I personally like bald and curtainless pussy what I daty.
Pussy itself - fresh and she's really responsive. It it shaved all around the pussy but she does have some tiny bits of hair on her pubic mount. She she really do a fresh shave to make it better.
DATO - dunno, I did not attempt.

Weird part:
- she kept her garter belt on the entire time, even when she was going into the shower. lol

I did the 30 min option / $240.

pokler

Power Bottom
She did for me. She mounted me on her own latex free one time and I didn’t stop her.

At the time she said not to tell anyone about it since but she’s gone now so I believe it’s ok to say. No $ was discussed for it and I didn’t tip as I carry just enough for my session.
Latex free ? Can I have the brand name and where to purchase ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Latex free ? Can I have the brand name and where to purchase ?
I've gotten Lamb skin ones from CVS. Latex free. Pretty sure they are Trojan's but I will double check for you when I get a chance.
I have them stashed in my gym bag.

I had a LMP girl once who agreed to CFS but had a latex allergy.

For latex free and thin: I just discovered Okamoto Zero One 001, which are non-latex polyurethane condoms with lubrication. it is one of the thinnest condoms in the world at just 0.01 millimeter. I feel like I’m wearing nothing at all.

She did for me. She mounted me on her own latex free one time and I didn’t stop her.

At the time she said not to tell anyone about it since but she’s gone now so I believe it’s ok to say. No $ was discussed for it and I didn’t tip as I carry just enough for my session.
Rika told me that this is BS.

Before or after you showed her the post?

Or if you want Classic billyS (pre moderator, circa 2001-2005)

Before or after you showed her his post, like a little bitch trying to gain favor with her?
A customer showed this post to her and she told me about it.

Sharing intel, I thought sharing is what this site is about.