Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

Yaya

Been wanting to see her since she introduced me to Saki last spring. Very cute, small spinner type but with some curve in the hips, nice tush and lovely large A cups with big nipples. She was warm, fun and enthusiastic throughout the session. Did a longish shower that included a lot of touching and nice bbbj looking up at me with a nasty look in her eyes. priceless.

Back in the room: LFK, kissing down my body, more bbbj, which was great but she was a little fussy about wiping away any moisture. DATY. She was quite responsive then begged me to fuck her. Wrapped up and eased into mish for a good pounding. Moved to doggy for some long and slow strokes. She got super into the sex, moaning and saying how good it felt. Seemed genuine and super exciting. Finished bbbjcim.

Had about 15 minutes left in the hour which we spent cuddling and gently dozing off. Overall a great gfe session with a lovely girl. 360 for the hour, plus tip.

Rika, 3rd time seeing her since she started last Friday. With Sugar NYL gone, I went after Rika to get my fix. She's super friendly with a cute face but one of the best skinny bods with big tits and a firm ass IMO.

30min/$220 is my thing. I can't really pop twice these days and 30 min seems to be sweet spot for me.

She's super happy to see me as usual. I don't kiss her until we get into the bathroom - she doesn't try either... maybe it's just a hygiene thing, I never pushed it since I know I will get to dfk her all over once we're in the shower.

The shower is again pretty basic, washes the bits nice and she will reach under to get to the ass part, she cleans it but so far I have not seen a rim attempt but I don't throw my ass her in her face to have it happen anyway.

Back in room this time I sit by the bed and she gives me a slow sensual cock worship.. she went deeper this time with a bit more suction so it felt good and warm. I look at the mirror and see my cock disappears into her mouth and look back at her and her being on al 4 I can see that ass behind her just waiting to get devoured.

I pick her up for more DFK, she's sitting on my lap and I reach around her ass to fingering her super wet pussy. We kiss while I play with her pussy and tits. Then I put her down on the bed mish style so I can kiss her while playing with her pussy a bit more.

I move myself down to eat that pussy and she moans like crazy and I moved down further and ate her ass and her eyes lit up so I went at her pussy and ass for a bit until she O's. lol. she's super clean like Tomomi.

I was getting antsy and sweating from just this so we proceeded to mish where I can fuck her good while kissing her. She's moaning away like crazy and it turns me on and we dfk hard while I fuck her good. Her tits are great to grab on while in mish and I love being able to push her legs all of the back where her ass is lifted up while fucking her downwards. So good to hear the body slap and her pussy making noises as my cock slides in and out of her. I wanted to finish so I turned her over for some doggy and finally pounded to completion.

I did try to play with her asshole a bit when I was fucking her doggy but she's not that into it... even a finger isn't her thing but DATO was ok for sure.

Rika, 3rd time seeing her since she started last Friday. With Sugar NYL gone, I went after Rika to get my fix. She's super friendly with a cute face but one of the best skinny bods with big tits and a firm ass IMO.

30min/$220 is my thing. I can't really pop twice these days and 30 min seems to be sweet spot for me.

She's super happy to see me as usual. I don't kiss her until we get into the bathroom - she doesn't try either... maybe it's just a hygiene thing, I never pushed it since I know I will get to dfk her all over once we're in the shower.

The shower is again pretty basic, washes the bits nice and she will reach under to get to the ass part, she cleans it but so far I have not seen a rim attempt but I don't throw my ass her in her face to have it happen anyway.

Back in room this time I sit by the bed and she gives me a slow sensual cock worship.. she went deeper this time with a bit more suction so it felt good and warm. I look at the mirror and see my cock disappears into her mouth and look back at her and her being on al 4 I can see that ass behind her just waiting to get devoured.

I pick her up for more DFK, she's sitting on my lap and I reach around her ass to fingering her super wet pussy. We kiss while I play with her pussy and tits. Then I put her down on the bed mish style so I can kiss her while playing with her pussy a bit more.

I move myself down to eat that pussy and she moans like crazy and I moved down further and ate her ass and her eyes lit up so I went at her pussy and ass for a bit until she O's. lol. she's super clean like Tomomi.

I was getting antsy and sweating from just this so we proceeded to mish where I can fuck her good while kissing her. She's moaning away like crazy and it turns me on and we dfk hard while I fuck her good. Her tits are great to grab on while in mish and I love being able to push her legs all of the back where her ass is lifted up while fucking her downwards. So good to hear the body slap and her pussy making noises as my cock slides in and out of her. I wanted to finish so I turned her over for some doggy and finally pounded to completion.

I did try to play with her asshole a bit when I was fucking her doggy but she's not that into it... even a finger isn't her thing but DATO was ok for sure.
In her pics she doesnt look the age as advertised. Shocking ik. What age do you peg her at?

pokler

Power Bottom
Yaya

Been wanting to see her since she introduced me to Saki last spring. Very cute, small spinner type but with some curve in the hips, nice tush and lovely large A cups with big nipples. She was warm, fun and enthusiastic throughout the session. Did a longish shower that included a lot of touching and nice bbbj looking up at me with a nasty look in her eyes. priceless.

Back in the room: LFK, kissing down my body, more bbbj, which was great but she was a little fussy about wiping away any moisture. DATY. She was quite responsive then begged me to fuck her. Wrapped up and eased into mish for a good pounding. Moved to doggy for some long and slow strokes. She got super into the sex, moaning and saying how good it felt. Seemed genuine and super exciting. Finished bbbjcim.

Had about 15 minutes left in the hour which we spent cuddling and gently dozing off. Overall a great gfe session with a lovely girl. 360 for the hour, plus tip.
r

I saw Yaya twice , once 90min other 2 hours.
One of hottest bodies out there now and great gfe. I'd write a full review but it'd only deleted or key parts. But she is good !

billyS

Reign of Terror
r

I saw Yaya twice , once 90min other 2 hours.
One of hottest bodies out there now and great gfe. I'd write a full review but it'd only deleted or key parts. But she is good !
Stop being a dick.
If you actually got around to writing a real review it wouldn't get deleted.
But all you ever add to these city AMP threads is something like " Oh yeah, I saw her" or "is she shaved" and of course " does she rim?"

In her pics she doesnt look the age as advertised. Shocking ik. What age do you peg her at?
Her pics are not as good IMO. One onfher original pics where she was laying down with the fishnet looking outfit I think was best.

AS site puts her at 20 and I think that’s about right. Her body is really good to me, it’s between Saki and Tomomi. In terms of body hardness and height too.

one thing I noticed between her and a Tomomi is that their arm pits are like spotless, I guess they must have gotten it lasered younger. The skin underarm is as milky and smooth as their face lol so I think that’s a good age indicator??? Idk

pokler

Power Bottom
YAYA...

90 min ( $560)
2 hours ( $700)

Her body reminds me of Jessica at Grace spa. It's a hot runway model type body I love. And why do I love such a body because I love eating the asshole on such a body that's why. Anymore questions?

Started out each session with mutual nipple licking and plenty of DFK. She is not shy about using her tongue. Progressed to her sitting on my face while reaching down playing with my nipples a favorite position of mine. Then had her lean up against the wall in high heels and her pink panties as I pull the panties aside. I put a pillow on the floor got on my knees and licked her ass for her. Did long wipes from her clit to her asshole and back again. Then somehow discovered a new position where she is laying in the bed on her stomach with her head to the side and my dick in her mouth. I laid in such away on the bed asked to lick her ass and she was blowing me. Decided I needed to fuck her so we went to the loveseat in the room and she sat on my lap and we made out as they pumped her as hard as I could. Blew my first load this way. Took a break and then it was my turn to get rimmed. First I was on my back raise my legs and I gave her instructions how I like my ass licked tongue in a circle with a little protrusion here and there. And of course my balls licked in between protrusions. Then I went on all fours and told her to lick my ass to my balls to my shaft to the head of my dick and back again which she did well. Next I want to fuck her doggy style pedal and against the wall and I dipped her that way. Was a little awkward so she got on the bed and did doggy. Blew a second load and took another break for good five minutes. I knew now thaI wanted to shoot a load in the mouth. So I took out my iPhone and watched my favorite panty videos and had her suck me off as she played with my nipples. Blew a good healthy load into her mouth. She was delighted that she was able to please me very thoroughly. Found out she was going to be around for a while so I'll surely will be back I just love that body and she's very pretty too.

billyS

Reign of Terror
YAYA...

90 min ( $560)
2 hours ( $700)

Her body reminds me of Jessica at Grace spa. It's a hot runway model type body I love. And why do I love such a body because I love eating the asshole on such a body that's why. Anymore questions?

Started out each session with mutual nipple licking and plenty of DFK. She is not shy about using her tongue. Progressed to her sitting on my face while reaching down playing with my nipples a favorite position of mine. Then had her lean up against the wall in high heels and her pink panties as I pull the panties aside. I put a pillow on the floor got on my knees and licked her ass for her. Did long wipes from her clit to her asshole and back again. Then somehow discovered a new position where she is laying in the bed on her stomach with her head to the side and my dick in her mouth. I laid in such away on the bed asked to lick her ass and she was blowing me. Decided I needed to fuck her so we went to the loveseat in the room and she sat on my lap and we made out as they pumped her as hard as I could. Blew my first load this way. Took a break and then it was my turn to get rimmed. First I was on my back raise my legs and I gave her instructions how I like my ass licked tongue in a circle with a little protrusion here and there. And of course my balls licked in between protrusions. Then I went on all fours and told her to lick my ass to my balls to my shaft to the head of my dick and back again which she did well. Next I want to fuck her doggy style pedal and against the wall and I dipped her that way. Was a little awkward so she got on the bed and did doggy. Blew a second load and took another break for good five minutes. I knew now thaI wanted to shoot a load in the mouth. So I took out my iPhone and watched my favorite panty videos and had her suck me off as she played with my nipples. Blew a good healthy load into her mouth. She was delighted that she was able to please me very thoroughly. Found out she was going to be around for a while so I'll surely will be back I just love that body and she's very pretty too.
Great review
I'm sure all the guys who frequent these places would want more of these.

One question. Condom use. For the first two rounds of full service were you "blowing in the bag" or "dumping a load in her"?

Hey guys, not a big poster but feel obligated to provide a heads up. In short, booked to see Yaya, but when I was shown to the room it was Mika. Don't get me wrong, shit happens, and I enjoyed my time with Mika. You should try her, very submissive/accommodating. But not what I booked. As a first time visitor at this esteemed establishment perhaps I should go with the flow. But just saying ..... I did let them know that I, and probably my friends at UG, do not consider a switch without notice to be not cool, Agree?

Hey guys, not a big poster but feel obligated to provide a heads up. In short, booked to see Yaya, but when I was shown to the room it was Mika. Don't get me wrong, shit happens, and I enjoyed my time with Mika. You should try her, very submissive/accommodating. But not what I booked. As a first time visitor at this esteemed establishment perhaps I should go with the flow. But just saying ..... I did let them know that I, and probably my friends at UG, do not consider a switch without notice to be not cool, Agree?
That’s not cool. I never walk into a different girl but I did experienced being told they made a booking mistake and ask me to see another gal.
Any descriptions of Mika?

Mika

Saw Mika a few days ago - she's a pretty girl and looks young, but I've given up on trying to guess anybody's exact age since I really suck at it. I guess working state fairs just isn't in my future. Anyhow - Mika was a bit shy at first but warmed up as we kissed and she seemed to get going as our clothes came off. We did some making out, then a fun shower, and tehn back to the room. Had a nice BBBJ and tehn I started licking her pussy, which she seemed to enjoy. I don't think she came, but she seemed to be enjoying herself and was getting wet - after a bit she asked if I wanted teh cover - suited up and started in her tight kitty in mish. Switched to doggy and then to CG/ACG and loved the view in every position. Popped in the cover in CG with my hands on her ass and deep inside. She kept riding me for a minute or so, then slowed down and dismounted. We snuggled a bit, then cleaned up and she helped me get dressed. Mika seems new to all of this, but also seemed eager to learn and it's nice to spend tie with a girl who's not yet jaded and who doesn't have a set routine. So it was a nice after-work romp with a pretty girl. Not sure if I can stop in to see her again before she leaves - but I hope so. Ran 320 plus 40 tip.