Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

Sakura $360/hr +$200bbfscip +$200 video

Someone had taken Miyu for 90 minutes this morning and I was not about to take some dudes immediate seconds after that amount of time. She’d probably be even more temperamental than reported, so I passed on her and got an early booking with Sakura, the other reportedly beautiful girl.

Photos are accurate, though I think she’s prettier in the photos, face wise. Imo. Still a pretty face. Hard to get a gauge on the fairness of her skin, the room was glowing pink today. Beautiful tall (5’5 with long legs) Japanese 20yo. Looks her age. Responsively smooth skin. Great set of perky breasts. Not much of an ass. Pretty, bald, pussy, no meat flaps.

Paid the fees, tried to negotiate lower but I am working with no looks or charisma on my side so I had to pay the full price for everything.
Standing shower was nice. Kissed a little. She rubbed her body against mine. Bbbj preview. Very soft tongue.

Back in the room, set up the cams and began making out. Pretty innocent feeling. Her lips are so smooth and soft. I don’t think there’s any texture on her lips, crazy. Nipple teasing was ok point. Ball licking felt great. Bbbj was good. She didn’t do any hand blocking, and took a decent amount of dick without any help. Felt like cumming in her mouth but she kept stopping just before my pop reached its peak.

69, seems easy to get her wet. FIV was avoided, but she thanked me for my lickjob lol.

She hopped on and rode me cowgirl. Pussy felt nice and wet and tight. Cowgirl and acg, licked my nips and made out during it. She looked fantastic in the mirror. I took control and bounced her on me until I popped a load inside her.
She took a long time cleaning up.

Chatted while kissing in my arms. Her English is very good. Gestured for round two, and she went down for another nice bbbj before riding rcg. Another beautiful sight from POV and in the mirror.
Stood up for another bbbj with some very slight facefucking. Laid her on her back and got a lot of standing mish. She is not receptive, not very flexible. Flipped her over for some lazy doggy. Flipped her back for some normal missionary on the bed. Tried to do a mating press but she just wasn’t letting me get that angle, her legs wouldn’t bend that far back. Fucked until I got sweaty and laid on my back for some cowgirl.

her damn alarm rang midway through this. It was about 45 minutes in, I guess to leave time for the shower. But she just took it as a sign to completely end the session. Much like my time with Ako before, she just knelt next to me as I jerked myself off with her juices. I motioned for some lfk and she bent next to me to kiss her at a weird angle. Not fun, more frustrating than sweet, and thus I wasn’t able to finish my second pop.

she apologized, ok, I can’t be too mad at that face. Got dressed, hugged goodbye, and was off. Didn’t bother to get her private details, I do not plan on repeating with her. She seems to be improving, my experience sounds a bit better than what I’ve read before, but that ending really soured me. For what I paid, I kinda expect more service, and it just wasn’t the level I expected. She’s pretty, but not the prettiest I’ve been with. Meh.

FOMO regret not going with Miyu, who seems more my type looks wise. But I know I would get that dead fish princess attitude with her, so I’ll cope.

Yukina $240 cfs.... bbfs, daty, doggy, missionary, doggy finished.

Short girl with big tits (pretty natural looking). Sakura was tied up so I booked Yukina and it was a fun time. Big eyes with big tits. Little messy loose patch of pussy hair on this little thing. Speaks decent English for small talk where we talked about idk what. I don't really care actually... Good shower with a short preview bbbj before going right back to the room where I sat on the edge of the bed for bbbj before she climbs up and I switch to give her daty. Then mounted her doggy, face down ass up style for some tight box banging and went back to missionary to relax a little bit then back to doggy for the goal. No CIP today so I used japanese condom as the next best thing as I made her moan loud and proud of it.

Yukina

Hhr - $240

Decided to check out Yukina at 10Ten. Made my way to the venue and and was immediately led to her room without wait.

This has only been my second time to 10Ten, so I was happy that I got the room that had a bed and not a massage table like the last time I was here.

Yukina greeted me with a warm smile and hug and light kisses. She is short, not a spinner but has nice curves, pretty face, gorgeous smile, beautiful tits, and a nice ass for her size. The pics are accurate minus the eye filters which makes her eyes look larger than they are. Don't get me wrong, she does have large eyes.

As soon as my clothes came off she was wowed by my physique. She started rubbing her belly telling me that her body was not as great as mines. I immediately stood behind her while facing the mirror and slowly kissing her neck as she wrapped my hands around her stomach. She turned and we started our DFK session.

I wanted to DATY right then and there but she she laughed staying that she is not clean and we were off for a quick shower. No preview in the shower room, but a lot of DFK.

Back in the bedroom, I laid her down and liked/kissed from her neck down to her ass cheeks. She was very responsive to this and when I had her flip, she opened her arms to signal for me to come up to her face for another make out session. While DFK, she slowly reached for my dick to stroke it gently. I slowly worked my way down to her chest as she kissed my head and she wrapped her arms around my head (kind of motherly) as I feasted on her nipples. She then guided my head to her other breast and I licked and sucked some more.

Working my way down, Started a DATY session as she held my hands tight and squeezed to signal she was enjoying it. I simply loved how responsive she was. I know people reported that she has a bush and I guess she got the message as she was completely shaven down there. No hair or stubbles at all.

She told me she wanted my dick and she went in for a very nice BBBJ. I loved how she maintained strict eye contact throughout as she teases before finally inserting it in her mouth. After endless throbbing, I told her we need to get on with it.

Cover goes on and I start in standing mish. She is so small that I had to thrust just to get it in and her face lit up and we both laughed as she signaled me to pause for a sec. Started off deep and slowly just to get her acclimated to my size, then picked up the pace for a full on pound session. We then switched it up for cowgirl where she went deep and pounded it out.

Busted in the bag as her alarm was going off and she laughed. She told me "Just in time".

Back to the shower for a quick cleanup and more DFK. Got dressed and was out the door.

II will be back to see Yukina this weekend before she leaves for round two.

Ayaka 360/hr +200bbfscip +200vid

Was in the area last night and was eager to see someone, and by stroke of luck Ayaka was back. She disappeared suddenly from NYCSE despite telling me she’d be there for ten or so days. She apparently went to DC early and has been there the last month. I wish I knew what shop she was working under while there. Booked her last appointment of the night and walked there immediately.

This is my third time seeing Ayaka, yet again under a different spot.
Her videos are accurate (SDMU-991 oh lawd), she’s got an ok amount of content out there you can check to get the gist of what she looks like, the only difference is that she has shorter hair now and a flatter belly. She’s a pear-shaped Japanese woman. Soft body with a meaty ass. Milky white skin, smooth. Cute and friendly face. She’s got an almost motherly, milfy presence to her, but without the age. I think it’s just her height even without heels that makes me think that, she’s tall like 5’8. Decide for yourself, for me she's totally my type but I understand that she’d probably be labeled fat compared to the spinners walking around Ten Ten/Asian Star.

I entered her room to a warm hug and her hands roaming on me. I paid the fees upfront, got undressed and headed to the shower. I regret not getting her table shower routine back when she was at NYCSE, but her standing work is still nice. She soaped me up and rubbed her body all over to lather and wash me. When we faced each other she did the same, with some P2P and lfk. She motioned me fingerbang her too. She squeezed my fingers and gave me a nice preview of how good my dick would feel inside her.

Back in the room we made out DFK some more. I’m not sure she likes to DFK. She’s good at it, it’s a typical JAV style DFK with lots of tongue and lip locking, but she would only stay at it for a few seconds before trying something else. But once she knew that I was all about kissing, she stayed at it.
she helped me set up my cams and I made her change into the cosplay I brought. It was a sexy-style red Japanese school gym uniform, complete with a hole to fuck so she didn’t have to take the “shorts” off. I also brought a waist-high pair of red fishnets that went well with the cosplay, and I knew they would hug her pale ass and thighs wonderfully. And I was right. The whole set looked awesome on her, she looked very happy. I played around with her body, kissing her all over, as she took a phone and got nice selfie shots of her body. I couldn’t help but spank her ass and grope it hard as I made out with her.

Laid down for her cat bath as she worked down to my dick. Wonderful technique, really great and toothless bbbj. She even managed to go DT on her own, which is not that impressive considering my size, but most girls still struggle getting it all in. No such thing here, was great. Lots of ball sucking too. Transitioned into 69 so I could get more hands on time with that ass, and I fingered her as well. Was not able to daty, the cosplay got in the way. She still got wet with my fingers tho.

She hopped on for cowgirl. Warm and comfortable pussy, not too tight except when she squeezed up. Her added weight and plump ass really added to the experience.
I was beat from a long work week so I wasn’t planning on fucking her. I popped as she was slamming down on me ACG style and she squeezed the entire load out before hopping off. It just oozed out of her, so awesome. Very certain it stained the outfit but who cares.

cleaned up and laid down together for the briefest of chats and breaks before I asked for a second pop. Only about 20 minutes on the clock so wasn’t much time. I wanted to bust in her mouth, maybe get a throatpie, so after some DFK and bbbj I sat by the edge of the bed and had her kneel and give me head from there. She’s tall and it was kind of an awkward angle but she got a good rhythm going real quick. Soon as I felt that throat barrier break, I took her head in my hands and went to facefuck her. No problems here, her moans encouraged me to finish and I popped in her mouth.
She seemed satisfied with her work and quickly got undressed for a cleanup shower. Less sensual than before, just there to clean and freshen up before leaving.

I got dressed to leave and she got dressed to sleep, she looks so cute in normal clothing. Let her keep the outfit, not sure if she’ll use it again considering it is sorta stained with me.
Said our good nights and I left happily, another stamp on the card.

Yes I would recommend Ayaka. Even after a full day of work, she had a really sweet and giving attitude for my session, got no tells that she was tired, no lazy effort at all.
She will be here for three days, she said, so probably just Sunday is left before she goes back to Japan. If she does return, sounds like it won’t be until next year, which seems to be the case for all the girls I’ve seen that have gone back.
Hope to see her again, but if not I’m glad I have this trilogy of vids to remember her by :)

Did you bring your own camera(s) and other equipment?
Yes. I have a GoPro, and two phones. Use the GoPro and a phone for two different wide angles while the third phone is there for selfie/POV angles. I don’t have anything else, but I do know some guys bring in tripods and shit lol, but I’m comfortable with just propping up my cams around the room.

Yuuna $340/hour
I was going to see Julia originally but she called out sick about an hour before and Yuuna was the only one available at that hour.
I am glad i saw Yuuna.
Wow this girl is sooooo cute.
First of all yes she is tiny, like 5'2 and sooo skinny. very flat stomach, nice curves. very firm nicely shaped bubble butt and a nice sized firm B cups. Cute face. She looks better than in the pics. Just overall very nice body. And she looks soooo young wow. at first i was worried she was too young to be working here but she told me shes 23 so ill take that.
personality...wow she is very friendly. her English is not that good so we talked through a translator app but it was a very friendly back and forth combo...not robotic or business like at all...very friendly girl, always smiling. The shower was not anything special. The service was also kind of mid. We started with some BBBJ which felt really good feeling that and seeing her skinny little curves in the mirror.
We did mish, doggie and finished in CG. she didn't really do much in any of them except take it well. DFK...none really but there were kisses. I think she's not very experienced to do much but she seems friendly enough where she will likely take suggestions and does not rush. In CG, she was just lying down on me for awhile, i asked her to sit up so i could see her curvy little body while i pounded her and she did, i came like that. then some more talking, some light massage, shower and i left. overall her skills are kind of lacking but her friendly personality and really cute body and face make her worth repeating.

Yes. I have a GoPro, and two phones. Use the GoPro and a phone for two different wide angles while the third phone is there for selfie/POV angles. I don’t have anything else, but I do know some guys bring in tripods and shit lol, but I’m comfortable with just propping up my cams around the room.
Oh cool! Do they charge you (or do you offer) extra for camera privileges??

Yuuna 340 hr bbbj early 20s under 5', Bs, nice little ass, tiny spinner

She is very cute and tiny. She looks very young...maybe too much for me but she has a great spinner body. Friendly coming in and the shower. In the room she jerked me off lightly so long I had to tell her to suck my dick. Then did 69 and it was fun.
Put on the condom and she did not take it well. Started in mish and it was the first provider who actually turned her head when I went to kiss her. In standing mish I put it in and she basically turned her head and and put a towel over half her face. She was tearing up and she did not take it well. Went to doggy and she is a fun fuck. It was a good fuck but her alarm rang 20 minutes early and she was like times up. Had to argue a bit to get more time. Then she angles in a way to make it real hard to get in. Frustrated and threw in the towel. If I would have nutted before the alarm I would have considered it a real good session.

billyS

Reign of Terror

She is very cute and tiny. She looks very young...maybe too much for me but she has a great spinner body. Friendly coming in and the shower. In the room she jerked me off lightly so long I had to tell her to suck my dick. Then did 69 and it was fun.
Put on the condom and she did not take it well. Started in mish and it was the first provider who actually turned her head when I went to kiss her. In standing mish I put it in and she basically turned her head and and put a towel over half her face. She was tearing up and she did not take it well. Went to doggy and she is a fun fuck. It was a good fuck but her alarm rang 20 minutes early and she was like times up. Had to argue a bit to get more time. Then she angles in a way to make it real hard to get in. Frustrated and threw in the towel. If I would have nutted before the alarm I would have considered it a real good session.
She is under 5' and you were doing standing mish?
So do you mean you were standing and she was on the table on her back? Because if you were both standing then you must be really short also.

When you said she was "tearing up", you mean because she couldn't handle your cock and you were forcing it all in anyway?

She is under 5' and you were doing standing mish?
So do you mean you were standing and she was on the table on her back? Because if you were both standing then you must be really short also.

When you said she was "tearing up", you mean because she couldn't handle your cock and you were forcing it all in anyway?
Standing means I am standing and she is laying on the bed.

I mean that she couldn't handle my cock. I am always about working with the girl and they are usually cooperative so you can put it in just as much as you need and go with as much speed as you need to nut.

I do bottom out on some girls and I am good at getting the depth so I don't hit their cervix. But when they constantly angling away or if you are barely in and they angle you out what can you do? Being as gentle and as careful as possible requires both parties to work at it.
At any time a girl can quit or flat out reject you and give you your money back for session shortening.

I find it is not the depth but the width. But I slowly work it in there which is actually very easy when you are both trying to do it.

Try to hammer a nail into a board sitting still. Then try it when someone is moving the board all over the place.

Julia 10ten $240, cfs, bbbj, mish, k9

Very cute girl with slim frame and nice tits and ass with a shaved pussy. I saw a review that said she was blocking and refused to bang and the guy roughed her up a bit so I waited a week to see her. She's really cute like the picture. I was extra gentle with her since I didn't wanna have problems so I did a ton of daty to warm her up. Slow ass P2P to get her wet, I did apply lube just to be sure and missionary was fine, doggy was amazing. She wiggled at times but in a good way and not to prevent entry. Was able to hold that waist for dear life and told her I was going to try and finish and pounded her hard for 2 minutes before reaching the goal line. Def one of the cutest J-girls around in Manhattan.

She was tearing up? wtf

Kyou 10Ten 360hr 60 tip DFK,BBBJ,DG,MISH,CG

She is tall, tanned, slim, slender and lovely. Dreamy eyes, sexy sultry stare…above her shoulders straight jet black bobby cut hair. the one piece dress she wears complements her looks…hugging every curve, tight against her body, her outline front back and center broadcasts a nice ass…she will take me for a ride all the way there...

Angel eyes...she is the girl in the picture, light enhanced but pretty accurate...looks far better, charismatic, more attractive in real life.

Stands at 5’6” tall…natural C cup…Japanese F cup she told me, beautiful round firm ass, not quite Aya or Azu but quarters will bounce. I love what I see. I love her smiling face, I love how she stares at me. I’m in luck.

In the twilight of the room …others may disagree, she looks stunning to me …she knows what she’s doing with that Marilyn Monroe smile, bites her lips, licks her pinky … and those Betty Davis eyes … she is my type…the only cure is to F@K.

Immediate Deep French Kiss not one foot in the Is a slow dance DFK to last all night.
As our lips part and without delay… no hesitation, like a Geisha on her knees unzips and untangles, her hands on my cock her tongue unravels around and around up and down licks my balls and she stares at me as she takes it in her mouth. Good lord I’m a total whore …and then 'poof', just like that she swallows me …3/4 deep… no teeth… hand mouth spit long long drools and that stare…I grab her hair and gently guide her there, till I can’t take it anymore, peel her dress and reveal a body that will stop the trains…some may disagree but she is my type.

When it comes to blowjobs she may have read the book... A blowjob that made me forget my last ATF's.
Laying down on her back by the edge of the bed, I asked her to open her legs …to open wide …a full split ... grab by the ankles..unobstructed beauty pussy she reveals…unleash my appetite...sucking slurping like the care she gave me when I grabbed her hair and my cock reached her throat…I ate her to the bone…her Orgasms. her acting is worthy of an Oscar, her facial expressions big turn on, she looks so sexy when she plays her part, I can eat her pussy day and night…

We didn’t need to shower, we still have a good half hour …or twenty minutes before her bell as Japanese would tell…extra on the menu but at 200 I take my own cover…

Big hardon at the gate... gently ...head first gently plow…long slow and deep stroke as she likes...…the mirror plays its part …her expressions her lips biting... her hand muting her screams…as I’m about to come apart in a big bang … cock head tingling in deep inside her bay .... and ask her to turn…DG facing the mirror from the rear her ass high above as I enter her really really slow .. she likes it soft deep strokes …long gentle and slow …

Cut the scene back to mish … she loves to DFK while deep inside …does not like to bang she likes the grind … the deep embrace …tight and DFK …again …no banging …just a five minute sprint to the finish …she took me in the bag all the way there …can't get enough of these babe...I love this girl. I rip the condom off and she blows me clean...spits it back and repeats till i beg her to stop....
Quick shower. She works in Tokyo as a nurse, she loves sex …she knows how to care with that Wicked look on her face...
Toe to toe, she will match every stroke…her fuck goes the distance …I can go on and on… 60 minutes is never enough !!!

Head in the clouds, I feel complete…made my way to Ktown…legs barely made it to Grace Street for some Ho-Dduk and tea.

Will repeat, yes.

Julia, $240, bbbj, dfk, dt, cg, k9, mish

Saw her last week when I needed some stress relief. Tried to see Sumire but I texted last minute and y’all had her booked up.

Julia was available and I said yes because of her pics and optimism. She is very cute girl, probably one of the cutest Jgirls I’ve seen. Looks like her pics. Great body, awesome perky B’s, maybe big A’s but they’re a great shape and a lot of fun.

I kept telling her how cute she was once she got undressed. Her body is basically the perfect type for me so I was really pleased. We had to wait a second for the shower but after a little lfk and feeling around she checked out the door and lead me by my hand to the shower. Shower was standard. I don’t try much in there so I don’t wast time. Felt around a little and she giggled at how hard I was and kept saying “I like”.

Back in the room and she surprised me with enthusiastic dfk. I got pretty excited and felt her bald little pussy start to get wet. She asked me to lay on the bed and when I did she proceeded to climb on top and continue DFK. I let my hands roam and she kissed her way down while stoking my cock.

I was excited and am a somewhat heavy precummer. When she got between my legs, stroking me, I was dripping. Instead of wiping it off like some girls she said “I like” again and started playing with it. That drove me crazy. After a few seconds she proceeded with one of the best bbbj’s I’ve ever gotten from a Japanese provider. Honestly it was a full pse bbbj. Sloppy, spit dripping everywhere, full on suction noises, eye contact, stroking, dt. The whole nine yards. I was in heaven and still don’t know how I didn’t pop right then.

She asked if I wanted her to ride me, to which I agreed enthusiastically. She slipped on the 001 (thank you all for the rec these are outrageous) and slowly eased onto me. Wow she was tight and felt amazing. She started slow, but once she got going it was a great ride. We switched between her riding and me lifting her up and down on me, pounding her a bit.

I almost never pop with cg so I asked to switch to doggy. She agreed and flipped for me. I eased into her and she was extra tight from behind. She acted like I was a bit big for her at first, which is a surprise because I’m only a bit above average. I started going hard and was enjoying the mirror view when she got a little squirmy and asked to do mish.

I happily flipped her over and pulled her to the corner of the bed so I could stand and get good leverage. I love to finish this way and her alarm went off telling me I was running out of my half hour.

She was plenty wet/lubed up at this point so I slid back in with no trouble. What a view. Gorgeous little bald tight pussy gripping my cock as I slid it all the way in her. I asked if she was ok as I picked up speed and she kept saying “good good” and started moaning loudly as I was full on pounding her.

I let my hands roam her her body, enjoying grabbing her firm little tits. I started to wrap one hand gently around her throat but she grabbed my hand and politely stopped me as I pounded her. I switched to grabbing her hips and went as hard as I could for a finish. She kept moaning “good good yes yes” as I finally blew in the bag. I swear the 001’s feel just like CIP.

After some post giggles and cleanup we went back to the shower to rinse off. I thanked her and parted ways.

If I had unlimited budget I would have seen her at least three times. Great girl.

I gotta try to see Himika next. Looks like she has a killer booty!

Himeka 1 hour 360+tip
Actually went to see himika Friday..
Haven’t been to this spot since Mariko and just wanted to see what this butt talk was about. Shout out to new mms

walked in and got the logistics out of the way and went to shower. Her English is amazing. A lot talking and laughing other than that uneventful. Her figure is very unique and I just kept gawking lol bottom heavy gir

into the bedroom girl is a dedicated provider and asked what do you like. I like to let em do their thing she proceeds to kiss, cat bath then bbj.

made some comments about her butt she laughs and ask can she get in top? Of course you can.. CG was great shes tries to finish u fast. I asked her to turn around for some RCG and this is where she shines.. she knows what her assets are and will use em.
Tried to resist the temptation but blew fun part of this she just keeps going.

had like 20 mins left talked and fondled some more. She works at THC back in Tokyo. I asked for her contacts since I’m going up there soon. Definitely will be seeing her there…
She’s here for 2 weeks
She also offers some extra for an extra 200 which I didn’t partake. Not my thing but god I was tempted too.

def will be back this week before she goes