ASIAN SPA 3346 Long Beach Rd,Oceanside, 11572 AVOID

I decided to try this place only because I had been there or thought I was there a few years back and service was good and then they got shut down.
1ST mistake was going there daytime on a weekend,with all the traffic and having to ring a doorbell to be let in..
There were two woman,one fat one average and I took the average one and opted for the hr/$60.
Massage was so lazy as she would use one hand at a time as if she was making dumplings all night..But
I was ok maybe the good part would be better..
After 15-20 mins she has me flip n offers a HJ ,so I tell go ahead..good.
THEN she starts the tippy tippy shit..
And I told her you do good service I give good tip but no...I tried to put my hand on her n she pushed me away so I decided just to do it myself and had that look away as she rubbed my thigh...no touch,nothing.....
She then asked want hot towel n wldnt even clean me up and handed me the towel......didn't even try to finish my 30mins left on the hour..i knew just to leave
so all in all 30mins at $60..
so after I am dressed n ready to exit again the danm tippy shit and then the fat chick starts in..
so I tell them bad service,shorted time and lazy one hand massage equals..and I pull out my
money and count out a few 20s and then tell them both..you get nothing............
I don't see this place lasting at any rate..........
http://longisland.************/TherapeuticMassage/hot-body-chinese-asian-massage/147789772

Very unfortunate, Nassau really sucks lately. If it helps, I haven’t been having much luck myself. Been thinking of venturing into queens but never feel like taking the drive.