Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Had an itch to check out this new place. It's conveniently located near Port Authority if you're a commuter. Texted the number and made an appointment to see Rebecca. I arrived at the location, was buzzed in and walked up a flight of stairs and was greeted by a very pretty mamasan who led me into the room. The place is big, looks to be newly renovated and very clean.

In the room, I undress as there is a red glow from the lamp and a standing mirror at the end of the table. Nice touch. In walks Rebecca and she is a work of art. I've seen Rebecca at other places, she remembers me and gives me a sly smile. She walks over, gives me a big hug and and some LFK to being the ritual. We head on over to the TS. The TS is brand spanking new and large. Normal TS festivities ensue with all the critical areas paid attention to. Rebecca is thorough and then some. I'm on my back and as she's soaping my crack up, she spread my legs wide and I know what's about to come. She gives me the rimming of my life and shoves her tongue in and out as my eyes roll over. The flip comes and she cleans up front and bottom, spread my legs again and this time goes for BLS, some taint licking and preview BBBJ. Her techique is slow and sensual at first followed by some vigorous attempts to DT. I'm laying there trying not to explode in her mouth as I'm a one pop guy. We get up and finish our shower standing as I'm caressing her glistening body and rubbing her clit while she sprays warm water over our bodies. She is completely wet outside and in.

Back in the room, I make the donation 280 all in. She leaves the room and returns in a minute with supplies. Her towel drops to the floor, I stand up, grab her close to me and we start to DFK. I'm kissing her neck, her breasts and she is wriggling in ecstasy. I continue to lick her down to her nether regions and DATY. I miss her smell and her taste....like fresh spring dew. I'm going to town alternating between DATY and DATO as she grabs my head and thrusts my face as if she wanted my whole head inside her. She tenses and O's deep and loud. My face is drenched in her juices at this point so I go up for some DFK so she can taste her own O.

My turn now as she goes down on junior starting off slow, with just the head and licking of my shaft before enveloping him in the warmth of her mouth. She gets into a rhythmic thrusting of junior and I almost lose it. I stop her motion for the cover. We start with her on top as she easily impales herself on my throbbing manlihood. She is still soaked from her earlier O so I slide in her like butter. She's grinding in a circular motion alternating to thrusts and back to grinding as she O's a second time. My pubic area is glistening from all her juices. We switch to mish and as I slide myself into her, she lets a gasp. We DFK and I suck on her B breasts while I thrust and she rocks in sync. We are literally sweating from all the heat we are generating between our pulsating bodies. I give one final thrust and release inside of her. We embrace as I lay on top of her with me still inside I can feel her kitty muscles extracting every last drop out of me.

She cleans me up and offers a fantastic massage to finish the evening. Went for a stand up shower with some more caressing, kissing and DFK before getting dressed. Upon leaving I noticed the large room that others have mentioned with the queen bed. She sees me, smiles and tells me to request that room next time. I will surely take her up on the offer when I see her again. A wonderful time full of ecstasy and delight with Rebecca.

Dialogue from John Carpenter's "The Thing"

MacReady: "I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself. It wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open."

That's how I feel about Utopia Guide.
I know that I'm human and I'm sure of some of the other contributors here are too.
However, some of the swingin' dicks here - seem a little on the sketchy side.
So, this point, I just write reviews for the ones here that I know are still human.

Anyway, tonight I visited Asian Lassies for the first time because, my ATF, Lisa, is now working there.
In this world of "hobbying", she is the only girl that I go see. Everybody has their own faves - and she's my favorite. Obviously, that goes without saying, since I've written reviews of her four times previously.
Now that she's at Asian Lassies, and I hadn't seen her for awhile, I felt I'd write another review and discuss the new establishment.
I texted my request for an appointment and whomever was reading my text on the other end - must have known me. Thus, I didn't have to go through any new verification process.
Located in the low 40's midtown, I had been to the establishment previously when it was run under a different name.
I have to say, that I really like the upgrade. The rooms are really nice and it's super clean. So, it's a nice environment.
I ran into Lisa as soon as I entered the establishment. In the past, she was usually wearing either a short red or black dress but, this time she had a schoolgirl's outfit on. Frankly, I don't care too much for the dress-up cos-play thing but, I have to say that she was looking mighty fine in her little outfit.
I guess that I could have adopted the persona of a stern teacher or maybe - I could have gone with some sort of perverted "To Sir with Love" scenario but, that's not really my thing. And I'm not Sidney Poitier anway.
I'm just in it to win it. I know what I like. And I like her.
Young, beautiful, dark haired Malaysian girl with a killer body and great sense of humor. Yet, somehow she's still a woman of mystery to me. And that's the way that I like it, too.
Foreign intrigue and I'm James Bond.
The new table shower area is really clean and a big improvement over the previous one. Brand new - clean.
The TS with Lisa was a great as I'd remembered from the previous time. It's always a playful time and a great lead into the main event.
Begin the beguine.
Then it was off to one of the new big rooms with a big bed. Nice.
I've documented previously, how much I enjoy being with her and tonight was no different. So, no need for more play by play action as I've done it several times before in past reviews. Needless to say, we went through all the various positions that were invented by people long before any of us were ever born. Yet, with our own twists and variations as we did what comes naturally to us at this point in our meetings.
Afterwards, there was usual cleanup and time to talk - which I always enjoy.
So, I'll be back at Asian Lassies again (soon) as I really like the establishment environment and of course, where Lisa goes - I'll follow.

Hey Astor -
Amazing POST! Love the "poetic" yet detailed writing style. I've been a member for a long time now, and don't recall
reading your posts.... but now I see them out there. All great!

Well you sold me, I'm off to see Lisa, at the end of the week. I was curious to see the new Spa and was going to ask for Rebbecca,
but no.... Lisa it is.

Do you happen to know if you can PM on this board? Love to speak to you off-line if possible.

Went to this place as it was referred to me on some website. Got there and was greeted by the pretty manager. She recommended Rebecca and said I would be happy with her. Having never seen her I thought I would give it a try.

The place is newly renovated and everything smells new and fresh. Rebecca came into the room and wow is she pretty. She is all natural and nothing fake about her. She had me follow her into the TS area where she proceeded to get me all turned on with what was to follow. She washed me down with some tonging in my ass and some Nuru body rubbing. She asked me to flip over and then proceeded with some nice BBBJ slowing getting me erect. Boy did she know what she was doing. I almost lost it there. She knows how to use her hands. She will make attempts to DT you. As we all know that feels so good and she got it pretty far down.

Back in the room, we exchanged the tip and she came back and had me on my stomach with a massage. She did the normal teasing and breast riding on my back and slowly touching of my member and the boys. She then went down between my legs from between trying to lick whatever she could get to. Then she said those magic words. "Turn over please". Now I got to see her in her full naked glory. She is very pretty and sexual. She started some mild massage then climbed on top of me for some dry NURU type body sliding. Kissing me on the lips, on my nipples and then down the inside of my thighs. When she came back up she licked up and down the shaft till I was hard as a rock until I could not take it anymore which she could tell as she engulfed me as deep as possible. I was trying to hold back and got her to spin around for some 69ing. All the while she kept lightly moaning. I kept trying to get her to come before I did and then all of a sudden she came in a rush. This woman has a nice taste when she comes. Very fresh. Now that she came she hopped off me and put on the cover and sat on me grinding her hips into me deep. This woman can take it deep and seem to really enjoy it. Changed position to mish, and reverse doggies style. Can remember as tried them all. Then she said to me that she wanted me to come in her mouth. Who was I to say no. She got down on the floor and me leaning against the table and she proceeded to suck me off till I came deep in her mouth. She is a real trooper and did not spit out right away and she kept going until I went soft then cleaned up. She tried to get me to go again but it was not meant to be.

I highly recommend her but get some rest as she is a high energy person. Will return hopefully for longer time.

Hey Astor -
Amazing POST! Love the "poetic" yet detailed writing style. I've been a member for a long time now, and don't recall
reading your posts.... but now I see them out there. All great!
Do you happen to know if you can PM on this board? Love to speak to you off-line if possible.
Thanks very much for the compliment. I appreciate it. But, I always notice some grammatical error in my posts afterwards which really bug me.
My error is that I always know exactly what I'm going to write before I even make it to the subway after a session. So, I write (type) fast as to not forget what I'm thinking. I guess it's true that energy really does fool the magician. But. maybe I should just honor thy mistakes as hidden intentions.
But, thanks for reading my imperfect posts !
I don't really know much about this site other than posting some reviews so, I don't think there is any PM. At least none that I know of.
Cheers.

I can answer that, but I would also appreciate some answers from you.
No, there is no PM function on this board. At least, not as far as the members talking to each other. There is a PM function for the moderators to get in touch with members. (And the members can then reply.) But it's usually not a good thing when you get a PM from a moderator.
Now for my questions. And please understand that I'm not trying to bust your balls here. It's just that you are the perfect candidate to shed some light on some issues that us moderators often wonder about. First, how is it that someone who has been a member here for almost 13 years did not know about the PM policy on here? Second, with only 40 posts over that time, how have you been using the board? Were you lurking most of the time or only using the board very infrequently? And why? Lastly, what made you start getting so active this year? Your answers will help us understand how members use the board, so they will be appreciated. Thanks.

Lets see... Thanks for the inquiry. I will try to answer in order.
-I didn't think there was a PM function, but wasn't sure since I never wanted to PM here before. Other boards do have the facility.
-I use the board mostly for lurking - looking for the "perfect storm", ie: girl type, location, price and my availability. I should review
more when I do take the plunge, but I don't really have anything to add to the reviews that I read.
-I became more active this year after my UTR semi-civilian (she never advertised) lady disappeared.

Hopefully my reply will help.

Eva
This girl have been mia for sometime. Caught her pic and called for appointment. Simple vertifcation and i was on my way.
Reached and was led into a big room with queen size bed. Eva came in with shortly and she recognised me. We laughed and make our way to TS.
TS is new and nicely done up. She gave me a sensual rub using her body caress my senses. Seeing my rod hardening, she make it worse by giving me a prelude bbbj. How can i complain..
Back to the room, started with catbath, rim, dt and more bbbj. I almost cum in her mouth and i told her i need to take control. Cap on and i go in mish. This petite girl is one of my type that i want to hold tight while i pump to release.
Clean up and i continue to hug her tight hearing the soft music in the background. It reminds me during college time making out with my fave.
Nice clean environment with good quality service girl. To be back soon.

Lisa

Been meaning to see Lisa and noticed that she moved here from another place. Texted MMS and made an appointment in the late afternoon for a visit to work out the kinks. MMS walks me into the room and a few minutes later Lisa walks in with a bottle of water for me. She is petite with a nice body and well proportioned. I'm thinking I'm in for a nice time.

TS is standard fare with light rimming and BBBJ preview. I returned the favor by bending her over the table and giving her a tongue lashing. I love tasting a girl with water running down my face and mouth...one of those experiences that you have to try. Like I mentioned in another post, the TS is quite nice and allows for some different interactions and not just the lying down affair.

Back into the room, gave Lisa the donation. She disappears and comes back shortly. We start with some LFK transitioning to DFK. She licks my nipples and works her way down to the crown jewels. BBBJ ensues and she's at it for a good 5 minutes while I enjoy the view leaning against the table. Junior at this point is throbbing from her attentions so I ask for the cover. We start with ACG as she impales her slick kitty and goes balls deep. After some slow deliberate thrusting and grinding, we switch to mish and K9 to round out the CFS. I want to CIM to which she happily obliges. She sucks until there is nothing left. Lisa leaves the room to clean up and returns with mouthwash and some hot towels. After a nice light massage to soak in the previous events, we head to the TS for some standing cleanup.

Had a good time and Lisa is a very nice girl, with a great attitude. Would see her again for sure!

Eva
Saw UG post that this girl have surfaced. UG board you are good and I salute you for letting us know where the girls.
Quickly call and ask for schedule with some vertifications. Came per schedule and led into room. Came in with a sexy black lace that i couldn't help but to feast her with my eyes. Into TS, basically we are hugging and rubbing each other.
Back to room, gave me a back massage and shortly turn teasing massage. Rim, dt, bbbj was on menu. Eva is petite and I one scoop carried her on to me and we sit at the edge of the big bed rocking and thrusting. She is tight and I know I cannot last long, we went for doggy wihich give me a good view of her with the big mirror. Upon cumming, she pull of the cover and took my whole cum. Great service.
Upon leaving the room, I saw how big and clean is the room. I must have my eyes fixed on Eva when arriving.

EVA

My friend and I were having lunch at Red Lobster. While we were waiting for our foods. I started checking my phone and saw Eva picture. The first thing come to my mind is omg what an Angel. I texted my boss immediately and took two hours personal time off right after I call and make an appointment with her. A short walk and I am there. The place is right near the subway exit. I press the bottom button and walk up the stair. MMS open the door. I show her my ID and some chatting. She lets me in and walks me to my room. Place is nicely renovated with big room and Queen size bed. Eva walks in right after she left. She’s gorgeous in every way, beautiful short spinner type body. I hug her tightly and we exchange kisses. She hold my hand and we are on our way to the table shower room.

Table shower room is nicely renovated too with glass door like the one in hotel. I lay down on the table looking at her undress got my junior hard already. She carefully clean my body with nice smile then she apply nuru gel to her body. Jump on top of me and slide all over my body especially my junior. She saw my junior hard already and started BBBJ for a few minutes. We dry each other and head bad to the room.

I gave her the donation plus tips. She went out to grab what she needed while I lay on the bed. She came back and we start cuddling while I play with her kitty and she plays with my junior. Since the room is big. I start lifting her cute tiny body around. We have lot of fun and then she gave me a back massage. I flip over she started kissing my chest then went all the way down to my junior. A nice seductive BBBJ with cute smile. That’s just what I needed to get my mind off from work. Cover on and we started with standing Mish. Her kitty is tight and make me want to cum fast. I stop for a few minutes and gave her a quick massage. Then we continue with doggy. Definitely great view looking at her from behind and in the mirror. I feel like I am not going to hold it any long. We quickly switch to Mish and I donate into the bag hugging her tightly. She cleans me up and I gave her another massage until the time is up. On my way out I pass by a huge room with king size bed. I didn’t know that. I definitely come back again some time this week and request that big room with Eva.

I saw Rebecca based on all the reviews...WOW

Sunday night, i made an appointment to another AMP for 8 and when i arrived, they did not answer my calls or texts so I just left. I decided to try this place and asked for a lineup when I arrived. 8:30 I arrive to AL and a familiar MMS let me in. The place was big, glass shower doors, queen sized bed and tiled floor. Probably the nicest AMP I've been too. I met the lineup of Rebecca, Lisa and Betty. I picked Rebecca and she was amazing from the start to the end. Natural with some curves. TS was a lot of fun where she cleaned up all my areas and gave me a preview catbath, rim and BBBJ. I asked to leave because I wanted her right there in the shower. Back in the room, another catbath, a great RJ and a very active BJ, Head twisting and turning and halfway attempts at DT me because I'm above average. She had this great smile and it felt very GFE. I wrap up and enter in her mish slowly but as soon she opened up...I went in and she enjoyed every second. ACG was my favorite position as she stood on both legs and started licking my nipples. I almost let her finish me that way but wanted some doggy. Staring at the two mirrors made everything a lot of fun...I ended up finishing in the bag and had to relax. An hour for me isn't enough with her and I recommend her. I was interested in Betty next time too...if anyone wants to share their experience with her please let us know here.

Betty
Came late in the night and only Betty was available. First sight she looks yummy with good C
TS is new with glass door. Washes me clean and follow by Nuru which every part of my body was tease with her big C. Back to room, settled donation and fun begins.
Catbath from neck down to back . Rim me tongue deep while playing my with balls. Flipped over gave me a long sensual bbbj dt that I almost wanted to give her my load. On to cover, we go for doggy which is good and simulating as she have a good size ass for ramming.
Cleaned up and gave me a good and hard massage. Overall a nice clean and big environment. They have more girls on the lineup.
Recommend you to call or text for appointment.

Summer

How did it happen: I recently found out about this place from a friend of mine so I texted this place to see who’s available last night. The name Summer stood out to me so I picked her. MMS leads me to my room. It’s a large room that’s nicely done with queen size bed.

What happened: Summer walks in. Pretty long hair with natural C+ and nice ass. We start kissing and hugging then she helps me undress took me to the Table Shower room. Summer uses her body sliding around and make my jonny super hard with the preview BBBJ I almost pop in her mouth. I did my best to hold it in. Back in the room, we start chatting while she gave me one of the best massages that I ever have. She could hold a short conversation and I love her unique personality. Some DFK while she plays with my jonny and then she knee down BBBJ for a good 10 minutes or so. Cover on, I enter her doggy which is my favorite position. Grabbing that nice ass of her going in and out make me want to pop really fast so we switch to Mish. Follow by cowgirl and she got really wild with lot of moaning. I continue grabbing that nice ass of her pumping in and out then I pop my load in the bag. She cleans me up follow by more massage. MMS knock the door and she helps me get dress. I left her extra tips. Overall very good time and will definitely repeat again.

- EVA - Hot Spinner
She is a Short girl, slim, 5'1", nice shoulder length hair, nice face, beautiful tight body, Bs- all natural, nice hips and butt, great legs and petite feet.
Cici, the MMS, led me to the big bedroom that I had requested the day before when I made my appointment. This girl has other good reviews, including this Board, and I was excited to make my appointment. When I saw her and she came over and gave me a LFK as an introduction, I knew I was in for a great time. Great new Spa asianlassies.com
Eva had worked elsewhere but I hadn't seen her, so was very excited when she turned up here.
This is a new place with great size rooms and real beds. Good mirrors as well, so you can watch yourself in action like in a porno movie. Eva broke away from her LFK and helped me get undressed. She has a great tight body, pretty nice ass and hips as well as I found out later in doggy.
She had great TS training, with a sliding nuru massage, front and back, and spinning around to let me DATY and DATO in 69. Things were getting pretty hot so we rinsed and dried off and made our way to the large bedroom. Eva offered me some RIM but I has so enjoyed her BBJ that I asked her to continue with that. One of the things I liked about her was that she used a variety of techniques, and asked me what I liked. Once I did that, things got even better so I had to ask her to stop so I didn't pop too soon. I had her lay down and began a great DATY session. This girl has one of the smoothest pussies I have ever had. In fact I asked if she waxed, and she said only shaved, but it was really smooth. She allowed a little P2P after, then on with the cover and this girl has a real tight wet pussy. And she is flexible, and looked like she was enjoying herself as I varied my techniques with her. Then flip to doggy. The mirror next to the bed was perfect for this, and I loved keeping my hips still while she moved herself back and forth while I watched myself sliding in and out of her gorgeous pussy. I really wanted more positions but this looked and felt so good that I gave in and pulled her hips tight against me and filled the cover while listening to her groans of pleasure.
A nice hot towel clean up, followed by a very nice massage, and my time was up.
She helped me get dressed, gave me a kiss and led me out of the spa.
Great girl, worthy of repeat visits to this great new place.

- EVA - Hot Spinner
She is a Short girl, slim, 5'1", nice shoulder length hair, nice face, beautiful tight body, Bs- all natural, nice hips and butt, great legs and petite feet.
Cici, the MMS, led me to the big bedroom that I had requested the day before when I made my appointment. This girl has other good reviews, including this Board, and I was excited to make my appointment. When I saw her and she came over and gave me a LFK as an introduction, I knew I was in for a great time. Great new Spa asianlassies.com
Eva had worked elsewhere but I hadn't seen her, so was very excited when she turned up here.
This is a new place with great size rooms and real beds. Good mirrors as well, so you can watch yourself in action like in a porno movie. Eva broke away from her LFK and helped me get undressed. She has a great tight body, pretty nice ass and hips as well as I found out later in doggy.
She had great TS training, with a sliding nuru massage, front and back, and spinning around to let me DATY and DATO in 69. Things were getting pretty hot so we rinsed and dried off and made our way to the large bedroom. Eva offered me some RIM but I has so enjoyed her BBJ that I asked her to continue with that. One of the things I liked about her was that she used a variety of techniques, and asked me what I liked. Once I did that, things got even better so I had to ask her to stop so I didn't pop too soon. I had her lay down and began a great DATY session. This girl has one of the smoothest pussies I have ever had. In fact I asked if she waxed, and she said only shaved, but it was really smooth. She allowed a little P2P after, then on with the cover and this girl has a real tight wet pussy. And she is flexible, and looked like she was enjoying herself as I varied my techniques with her. Then flip to doggy. The mirror next to the bed was perfect for this, and I loved keeping my hips still while she moved herself back and forth while I watched myself sliding in and out of her gorgeous pussy. I really wanted more positions but this looked and felt so good that I gave in and pulled her hips tight against me and filled the cover while listening to her groans of pleasure.
Great review and so glad she surfaced. Saw Eva three times in the past (twice as Ella at GFEAS and once at A&K). Everything you wrote is spot on that she has a great tight, natural body and a service orientated attitude. Just made an appointment with her for Saturday!

Agree Eva/Ella is a true spinner (the other one is Yoyo at PH). She also has smooth and tight skin. I love her lovely personality. She really liked talking to me. (she once told me she is allergic to semen. I was like wtf...)

BTW I once laugh at her straight fringe :) She cared a lot about her hair style. I miss the sweat in her hair when we were in miss position.

- EVA - Hot Spinner

Eva/Asian Lassies

Hard to add much more on Eva that has not been already said. As mentioned, very happy that she resurfaced and my re-acquaintance with her reminded me of what I missed while she was away.

First time at Asian Lassies and very attentive Mamasan who contacted me to confirm my appointment (was in town for business so had to request an early appointment) and sent me the directions to find them. After buzzing me in, reviewed my IDs (need 2) and led me to Eva.

This place is amazing and very tastefully redone. Eva laughed when she saw me as she was only there for a week. Giggled that I was a bit of a stalker as I have followed her as she moved around. She is a keeper in my books.

Eva has a wonderful natural body with no modifications or tats. Adorable tiny hands and feet and perky B's. It was so early that she did not have time to put on her makeup but I think she is very pretty and does not need much anyway. She leads me to the table shower room and wow, they are quite nicely done even with a separate standing shower are big enough for 2...well played Asian Lassies, well played. Great nuru session with some preview BBBJ and RIM action. It was great to run my hands over her slick, nuru gelled body again.

As it was early, I think we went into the famous big room with the firm Queen bed - definitely raising the bar. The details have been covered by others but she is very attentive to her clients and wants to please. Although she gives fantastic rimming, I declined this time as it is not my thing (she almost changed my mind the last time I saw her but rather have attention played to Jr.). Some kissing with tongue action and BBBJCIM. She stays at it until every last drop is spent and I am in heaven. Quick warm towel and she tries very hard for pop2. More BBBJ to get Jr up and rode me like a banshee but despite her near heroic efforts, I was spent from the first pop. We snuggle for a bit more and catch up on old times. Her english is very good and does her best to please. Look forward to visiting Asian Lassies and Eva again.

Eva/Asian Lassies

Hard to add much more on Eva that has not been already said. As mentioned, very happy that she resurfaced and my re-acquaintance with her reminded me of what I missed while she was away.

First time at Asian Lassies and very attentive Mamasan who contacted me to confirm my appointment (was in town for business so had to request an early appointment) and sent me the directions to find them. After buzzing me in, reviewed my IDs (need 2) and led me to Eva.

This place is amazing and very tastefully redone. Eva laughed when she saw me as she was only there for a week. Giggled that I was a bit of a stalker as I have followed her as she moved around. She is a keeper in my books.

Eva has a wonderful natural body with no modifications or tats. Adorable tiny hands and feet and perky B's. It was so early that she did not have time to put on her makeup but I think she is very pretty and does not need much anyway. She leads me to the table shower room and wow, they are quite nicely done even with a separate standing shower are big enough for 2...well played Asian Lassies, well played. Great nuru session with some preview BBBJ and RIM action. It was great to run my hands over her slick, nuru gelled body again.

As it was early, I think we went into the famous big room with the firm Queen bed - definitely raising the bar. The details have been covered by others but she is very attentive to her clients and wants to please. Although she gives fantastic rimming, I declined this time as it is not my thing (she almost changed my mind the last time I saw her but rather have attention played to Jr.). Some kissing with tongue action and BBBJCIM. She stays at it until every last drop is spent and I am in heaven. Quick warm towel and she tries very hard for pop2. More BBBJ to get Jr up and rode me like a banshee but despite her near heroic efforts, I was spent from the first pop. We snuggle for a bit more and catch up on old times. Her english is very good and does her best to please. Look forward to visiting Asian Lassies and Eva again.
Glad to finally see that Ella from GFEAS is back on the scene. She has one of the best personalities for a provider and is a true spinner. I saw her a few times at her previous place and once she knows you well may offer take home.
She is true gfe except for COF (facial).