Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Lucy

Decided to try the new place in town. Very convenient location a little south of Times Square. I also suspect this is affiliated with other stores because they did not ask me for the selfie photo that bolo1 had mentioned about. The place itself has huge bedrooms; well huge for AMP standards anyways. I wouldn't say quite as large as the VIP room at PH but it's not far off. The damage was 300; I adjusted by saving the usual $40 tips I give to the girls so I can stick to the budget :/. Lucy is a young spinner, maybe 5 ft. She could pass as a 20 yr old, but knowing how Asians age I am going to guess she's in the mid 20's. She has a big rack and is in shape. Not the bony type, has a little baby fat, but can still be considered thin. She has a cute face and smiles a lot which is a plus. Poor English as usual but did not become a problem during the session. The table shower must have taken around 20 minutes. Maybe it's to reduce time in the bedroom, but I enjoy table showers so I am not complaining. Back in the bedroom she starts with a bit of a massage and some catlicking, the standard AMP procedures, before hopping into the main event. I did enjoy this a bit more since we had a queen/king size bed so had some more freedom to try different things ;). Would repeat.

Interesting how they asked me for ID etc when I been to ANK AND NYALLWELLNESS multiple times. Oh well, I guess I took one for the team

Yeah I thought of that too. Who knows at this point. We’re all at a risk with our hobbying, from texts, emails to phone calls. Even at Goodgirlspa, although I haven’t been there, I walked by one time and noticed the amount of LE parked outside on 6th ave. Same goes to Hi5 Slide spa on 30th and 7thave. Just underneath their window is the Police St.
Text and emails are fine as long as you use a burner phone num and make one email address up. As for voice, if you use your burner phone which is hard to identify you anyways. I am fine if the mms want to look at my driver's license as I don't think the mms don't want your personal information anyways. If someone sends an mms of your pic, this data gets stored somewhere in the cell phone provider, and if the provider gets compromised, so will your pic.

So I went again today and heres what happened...

Called last night and asked for Sugar at 11am today. MMS didn't have great English but said yes. I wrote a text to confirm and they did.

This morning I did the same on the way.

I got there and MMS (Sally, attractive) let me in. She said no Sugar. She said "did you know Sugar is Stacy?" I told her that in confirmed twice and she broke out google translate to tell me "mensuration". So i asked for for Lucy. Sally was grabbing me the whole time btw.

She sent in Tina.

Double bait and switch. If i hadn't had a good experience with Tina last time I would have walked out. I have done so at other places.

Tina is great. Really cute, good personality.

I saw another girl that didn't look like the pics in a towel as well. Im not sure if pics are real. There are only 4.

My takeaway- This place is weird and Surreal. I don't like the bait and switch and I had to listen to the same terrible country music twice. I was really looking forward to this being my new place because fo convenience but I will be going back to old haunts for lower prices and more reliable service. Maybe I will go back if they guarantee Stacy/Sugar, but for all I know she works 2 places or is bait or only works later.

GLHF

Visit here really late last night to make a client happy and see if this is connected to A&k because I missed the girls used to work there. But I couldn’t confirm anything because I didn’t recognized anyone there last night.

Anyway, I was dinning at Zuma on 39th street for business. Got a big deal done over too many drinks. When we were ready to go, one of my Russian client mentioned to me that he wanted some Asian pussy. So I was like, hey, let’s go for it and let’s find you some Asian pussy. Made a few calls and only this place was available.

Uber down there even those we were only like 2 blocks away, too much to drink. I got Lucy and my client got Lia I think. This place is pretty big. Lucy is cute, little too much makeup for me, nice rack and a little bit of chubbiness but not I would consider overweight with a great smile. T.S. was fairly quick and straight forward. ST once I lay down and continued on to ball sucking, and milking while deep rimming. One the flip, she must bbbj on me for like 15 mins, CG and RCG once cover was on. Switch to doggie and mosh but I couldn’t finish. I blamed it on the alcohol so she finished me with hand and blowjob. It was a great night. Client was happy with his first taste of Asian pussy and I was happy for the biz and the Asian pussy. What a night!!!

Visit here really late last night to make a client happy and see if this is connected to A&k because I missed the girls used to work there. But I couldn’t confirm anything because I didn’t recognized anyone there last night.

Anyway, I was dinning at Zuma on 39th street for business. Got a big deal done over too many drinks. When we were ready to go, one of my Russian client mentioned to me that he wanted some Asian pussy. So I was like, hey, let’s go for it and let’s find you some Asian pussy. Made a few calls and only this place was available.

Uber down there even those we were only like 2 blocks away, too much to drink. I got Lucy and my client got Lia I think. This place is pretty big. Lucy is cute, little too much makeup for me, nice rack and a little bit of chubbiness but not I would consider overweight with a great smile. T.S. was fairly quick and straight forward. ST once I lay down and continued on to ball sucking, and milking while deep rimming. One the flip, she must bbbj on me for like 15 mins, CG and RCG once cover was on. Switch to doggie and mosh but I couldn’t finish. I blamed it on the alcohol so she finished me with hand and blowjob. It was a great night. Client was happy with his first taste of Asian pussy and I was happy for the biz and the Asian pussy. What a night!!!

I wanna be your "client"

Lucy
Saw this new place and called for late night appointment. Simple vertification for confirmation.

Upon arrival MMS opened door and gave me a warm hug. Led me to a big room with a big bed. One of the biggest i seen. Undress and Lucy came in wearing a sexy oufit with a kitty band which brightens my eyes. Bring me to TS which is new and big, she washes me clean and sparkle with toothpaste treatment. Follow by nuru slide which my little johnny keep rising and hard for action. She appreciates my enjoyment and gave me a wet bbbj and dt.
Back into the room, continued with catbath, rim and more bbbj. On verge of cumming, told her i need to cool down and it is my turn to take care of her. On 69, gave her a good dining at her O and her pussy tastes sweet and dripping.
Cover on, we started with cg and i love the view from below with her bouncing melons. Changed to mish and pump and collapsed on her silky skin.

I knew Lucy from other place and her service and performance have upped the level.

I think you meant Lucy. She was Lia in NY All wellness. She works here, not sure if she is part of the other place as well though.
And it looks like rebecca is the famous "grace" from PH.

So i think this is an extension to A&K . And partners with grace? As in grace spa.

Either or we should all be happy more of these places are available for us. I think it's awesome they keep expanding.

She just came back from a 3 month vacation in China.
But she is not a partner or mms. That type of thing is not in her DNA. She just doesn't like too much risk :)

And it looks like rebecca is the famous "grace" from PH.

So i think this is an extension to A&K . And partners with grace? As in grace spa.

Either or we should all be happy more of these places are available for us. I think it's awesome they keep expanding.

Rebecca

First visit to this new place. Been a regular visitor to Rebecca and knew her way back.
Told me this is a first day at work since vacation for the past few months.
We dfk before making our way to TS which is new and big. Using her petite body for a sensational nuru slide.
Keep hugging and dfk her making her stop her routine.
Back into the room, rim and bbbj me with her cute eyes on me. Ask for cover and get her on cg. Looking at the mirror while she ridng me was an enjoyment. The bed was big and we changed several positions before i cum in her mouth. We spent the remaining time hugging and chatting our past months happening..

Great to see her back

I finally made my visit here last Sunday. Some of my favorite girls moved here, so I thought I should make my way here to see how it was. Sally (from NY wellness/A&K) is the MMS of this place. So there was no verification needed as she knows me well. But she mentioned that they have improved the verification process. As for girls working here, Sugar(Stacy), Rebecca(Grace) and Lucy(Lia) are the ones I know of. They are nothing short of good talents. On my next visit, I will try to get more info on other girls.

I texted for an early visit and decided to choose the girl once I’m there. Sally opened the door only to plaster herself onto me with a genuine smile. She had a cute black outfit on, she welcomed me with a slight graze of her lips against mine. She knows how to build up the moment. She gave me a quick tour of the place. Few of you might have already visited this place when it was operating under a different name. The place looked new, it was pleasant smelling, with king/queen bed in the big room I was offered and two shower rooms with table shower.

Sally then took me to my room, we caught up on things we missed out since our last meet. She started moving her hands over my chest and proceeded to DFK the hell outta me until we had to come up for some air. I assumed that she was going to be my girl for the day. We made out for few more minutes until she decided to strip me down and gave a BBBJ before leaving the room to send in Wendy whose pic she sent me earlier. I was there for like 20 minutes already and my hour hasn’t even begun yet. There was a knock on the door, instead of Wendy, my another favorite showed up only to arouse me more with some kisses and groping. Visiting on a Sunday noon has its benefits.

After 30 minutes of making out with two pretty ladies, Wendy came in, she was on the shorter side, not too thin. She was average built with nice insulation wherever necessary. As I always do, I prefer lil busty girls, just enough, not too much. As she moved closer, I realized her face looks much better in person than pics. In fact, she had a cute smile that matched her personality, which made it hard for me resist her beauty. Her face is really pretty and I was instantly hooked. Wendy is a 26 years old chinese girl with C natural top. She comes from the heart of the rooster shaped country(something I learned from her). It’s her first place working as a provider. Decent English, she has been in the US for the last two years.

Wendy took me to the TS, where she undressed herself and started the Nuru slide. She did her best she could there as she is just learning. There was no preview BBBJ. Not even LFK/DFK until we left the TS. I was starting to worry a bit. Back in the room, I handed her over the donation, 300 roses here. So I assume there is no need to tip after that unless we feel that the girl deserves more. She went out and came back quick.

Wendy asked me to lay down for a massage and ST. She smelled divine, thanks to Dior. Still no kissing, she did a newbie cat bath which I really enjoyed as it felt much different than the usual one. She came up to breathe in my ears before licking the lobes slowly. Sally must have taught her that. She moved down inch by inch licking away thoroughly until she reached my butt crack. I declined the rimming part and she was pleasantly surprised by that. Still no lip contact with mine, I like that part more. On the turn, I asked if I am allowed to kiss her. Hey eyes lit up and she gave her approval with a shy nod. Her lips tasted nice, she got more into it as time passed. She was getting wet down there.

I went down for DATY which she reciprocated later with no teeth BBBJ. She didn’t hold back. She was happy to do DT and lick away the entire shaft along with balls. She allowed some FIV too in 69. She was wet and I was ready to go, she covered junior before climbing on top. The view was awesome while she was grinding away seductively. She sped up while I suckled her soft and big tits. But I wanted to kiss her, so we switched to Mish. She took good pounding and her juices were dripping on her thighs. She came hard in few minutes while moaning in my mouth. Then I removed the cover for CIM, she made it happen and went out to clean up. She brought hot towel for me and covered her sweet body as well to my dismay.

She cleaned me up and we still had 20 minutes left. I thought that was it. We talked for few minutes, needed the translation app sometimes. I think she got bored, started kissing me again and junior got aroused. She noticed it and decided to give him more encouragement with her mouth and he was ready in no time. She mounted me in RCG before switching it to K9. We went at it until the hour was up and no one knocked on the door, so I kept going. The AC hasn’t been installed yet and we were sweating a lot. We took a quick breather before beginning with standing mish and then regular mish where I donated to the bag. Clean up again, she helped dress up before taking me to the front room.

Sally and other girl enquired how Wendy was and I gave them a positive feedback. They were groping me playfully while the conversation was going on. I was aroused again, but I had to leave before I change my mind. So I bid adieu to the pretty ladies. Overall good experience. I will repeat. If anyone find Wendy interesting, see her sooner as she mentioned something about going for a vacation.

REBECCA
She is Petite, shoulder length hair, slim figure with nice hips, Bs, partially shaved, smooth skin
As others have said, she is back in NYC after a long vacation, now at this newly renovated spa, and she has a new name but the same sweet passionate service that she is well known for.
I had been to the space last week to see Lucy who showed me a great time. As I said in her review, this place was almost unrecognizable from the prior owner, with re-done rooms with actual beds including one huge room with a Queen sized bed which I was lucky enough to get. Nice and clean and well decorated. Best improvement was the TS room which was where I was taken by Rebecca. New tile walls and floor, frosted glass door, nice and upscale. There are 2 table showers, separated by solid tiled wall which is great as I hate it when you sit in your room waiting for the table shower to get free. When Rebecca took me to one of the table showers the other one was being scrubbed out with bleach, and this was in the early evening, and Rebecca told me that they get cleaned several times a day. Rebecca looked really sexy with her slim and sexy body all nude, and she kept kissing me and holding my junk and giving a sexy smile. The nuru table shower was everything I was hoping for. She was all over my back, rubbing me all over, and sucking my skin the length of my body before returning for more. She then rimmed me like she was trying to get the last bit of ice cream from the bottom of an ice cream cone. I flipped and more intense fun, including of course a preview BBJ. I loved her action and her eye contact. Rebecca could tell that I wanted some real action so she rinsed me and herself off and took me back to the room.
I wanted her to suck me some more, and sat at the edge of the bed and she got on her knees and sucked me with a variety of techniques, until I was about to pop. I love the mirrors that they have here- large so you can see all the action. I told her I wanted to DATY, and she smiled and got on her back and I did that with some DATO as well and she was getting really excited. She opened the cover I had brought, slipped it on me and told me that she wanted me. Oh, by the way, her English skills are very good. MISH was great, as was K9. Went back to MISH and when I got close I pulled out of her sweet wet pussy, pulled off the cover and she sucked me until I shot a nice load in her mouth. She spit it out, and laughed a sweet sexy laugh and left to get some hot towels and alcohol spray.
Our time was almost up but she offered a massage, which I accepted, and she worked out some knots in my back and chatted before I noticed we were over time and I suggested we wrap it up and let me get dressed. I loved how she insisted on helping me get dressed, literally from head to toe, including tying my shoes. She gave me another DFK and held me tight against her and told me that she wanted to see me again. Tomorrow! I said I would definitely see her again, but not tomorrow as she had worn me out and I was not sure I'd recover by then. I gave her a generous tip, as she had clearly deserved it.
This is a great new place with at least 2 great girls.
Recommended

LUCY

SET UP: Found out that Sugar (formerly Stacy) was now at Asian Lassies so I text MMS to set up an appointment. I was a little hesitant to come to this location because the price was $300 (versus $260 at most other places). I prefer to give the girl the $40 directly for good service and I'm not sure if that extra $40 in this case goes to the house or the girl. I was curious about the other girls so I asked to see a line up when I showed up, MMS tells me Lucy, Sugar, Tina, Ellia are available. The location is quite close to port authority which makes for a lot of foot traffic. Could be good or bad depending on how you view it. I didn't mind. I entered the parlor and was impressed by how beautiful the location was with tall ceilings, beautiful marble. Looked very upscale. I was taken to one of the rooms which I presume was one of the largest rooms and had multiple mirrors and a queen bed and was a really nice set up.

GIRL: As I wait for the line up.. Lucy walks in wearing kitten ears and starts helping me take my clothes off. I tried to convey that I'm waiting for the line up but she calls MMS (& Angela from A&K who happens to be there) and they tell me that Lucy is the only one available. I'm pretty disappointing since I was actually interested in seeing Sugar but I decided to go with it since half my clothes were off and I already had a half wood lol. Typically I would never pick Lucy from the line up because I'm just not a big fan of her body (kinda chubby, okay boobs, no butt) but she was very very cute and innocent. Reminded me of someone I work with actually and she turned out to be very service oriented. Unfortunately she didn't speak a word of English and so communication was non-existent. Also, she definitely is not the girl on the website pics.

SERVICES: RIM, LFK, CFS, BBBJ

TS: Lucy walked to the table shower area which again was large beautiful room with marble tiles. Her bath took care of all the sweet spots. Had a great cat bath where she purred in my ear as she went back and forth. Gave the toothpaste treatment to my bottom which is always interesting yet refreshing. Didn't seem very interested in kissing.

MAIN: By the time we came into the room I was rock hard. I tried to ask her if BBBJ+CIM is okay but because of the language barrier she didn't understand. Instead she put on the condom and we went missionary followed by her riding me till I came in the bag. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up and started a massage which progressed into rimming followed by me on all fours while she gives a BBBJ which got me immediately hard again. We again went missionary followed by K9 but i was having some difficulty with the second pop so I played with her tits for awhile while she repeated a BBBJ and eventually gave me a HJ till I came. We had a few minutes left so she gave me a quick massage until MMS knocked on the door.

AFTER: Despite my initial hesitance, had a great time with Lucy. Not sure if I'd repeat with her because she isn't really my type bodywise and she doesn't speak a word of English (doesn't even seem to understand basic commands) but she was very service oriented and checked all the other boxes. She was very determined to get that second pop out of me when I was struggling which I really appreciated (lol).

LUCY

SET UP: Found out that Sugar (formerly Stacy) was now at Asian Lassies so I text MMS to set up an appointment. I was a little hesitant to come to this location because the price was $300 (versus $260 at most other places). I prefer to give the girl the $40 directly for good service and I'm not sure if that extra $40 in this case goes to the house or the girl. I was curious about the other girls so I asked to see a line up when I showed up, MMS tells me Lucy, Sugar, Tina, Ellia are available. The location is quite close to port authority which makes for a lot of foot traffic. Could be good or bad depending on how you view it. I didn't mind. I entered the parlor and was impressed by how beautiful the location was with tall ceilings, beautiful marble. Looked very upscale. I was taken to one of the rooms which I presume was one of the largest rooms and had multiple mirrors and a queen bed and was a really nice set up.

GIRL: As I wait for the line up.. Lucy walks in wearing kitten ears and starts helping me take my clothes off. I tried to convey that I'm waiting for the line up but she calls MMS (& Angela from A&K who happens to be there) and they tell me that Lucy is the only one available. I'm pretty disappointing since I was actually interested in seeing Sugar but I decided to go with it since half my clothes were off and I already had a half wood lol. Typically I would never pick Lucy from the line up because I'm just not a big fan of her body (kinda chubby, okay boobs, no butt) but she was very very cute and innocent. Reminded me of someone I work with actually and she turned out to be very service oriented. Unfortunately she didn't speak a word of English and so communication was non-existent. Also, she definitely is not the girl on the website pics.

SERVICES: RIM, LFK, CFS, BBBJ

TS: Lucy walked to the table shower area which again was large beautiful room with marble tiles. Her bath took care of all the sweet spots. Had a great cat bath where she purred in my ear as she went back and forth. Gave the toothpaste treatment to my bottom which is always interesting yet refreshing. Didn't seem very interested in kissing.

MAIN: By the time we came into the room I was rock hard. I tried to ask her if BBBJ+CIM is okay but because of the language barrier she didn't understand. Instead she put on the condom and we went missionary followed by her riding me till I came in the bag. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up and started a massage which progressed into rimming followed by me on all fours while she gives a BBBJ which got me immediately hard again. We again went missionary followed by K9 but i was having some difficulty with the second pop so I played with her tits for awhile while she repeated a BBBJ and eventually gave me a HJ till I came. We had a few minutes left so she gave me a quick massage until MMS knocked on the door.

AFTER: Despite my initial hesitance, had a great time with Lucy. Not sure if I'd repeat with her because she isn't really my type bodywise and she doesn't speak a word of English (doesn't even seem to understand basic commands) but she was very service oriented and checked all the other boxes. She was very determined to get that second pop out of me when I was struggling which I really appreciated (lol).

Sugar is Stacy from A&K?