Asian Incall 631-361-1724 - Hauppauge current #518-941-2345

If you haven't realized, there is a constant rotation of numbers and a singular supply of providers that rotate within, at a minimum, Hauppauge, Farmingdale, and Bohemia. Pictures are never accurate, so it is anyones guess what will actually be waiting for you on the other side of the door. I believe I've experimented with the locations three times.

One of the more recent, I definitely wrote a review on. It mentioned a threesomes with grandmother-aged Asian women....and needing to scrub my skin with sand paper afterwards. I paid something like 120 or 140 bucks for the experience. That was solely due to negotiations in person. The other experiences were definitely older Asian women.

I personally don't recommend; however, if you are looking for cheap and like to play roulette - go for it.

If you haven't realized, there is a constant rotation of numbers and a singular supply of providers that rotate within, at a minimum, Hauppauge, Farmingdale, and Bohemia. Pictures are never accurate, so it is anyones guess what will actually be waiting for you on the other side of the door. I believe I've experimented with the locations three times.

One of the more recent, I definitely wrote a review on. It mentioned a threesomes with grandmother-aged Asian women....and needing to scrub my skin with sand paper afterwards. I paid something like 120 or 140 bucks for the experience. That was solely due to negotiations in person. The other experiences were definitely older Asian women.

I personally don't recommend; however, if you are looking for cheap and like to play roulette - go for it.
140 for a threesome with Anal bare isnt too bad... if you can close your eyes and think you are fucking a hot cougar

Went here over the weekend, same place different phone number.
Can’t remember what her name was, but she was young and cute, A cups with eraser nipples
Put 200 down on the dresser and and we both stripped. Hardly any English at all, so motion for me to lay down on the bed, started with a nice slow DT bbbj, during which she made her way around so I could reach and play with her vagina. She was getting nice and wet in which case I led her over my face so I can do some DATY.
After about five or 10 minutes of that, she broke loose and got ready to mount me cowgirl and said condom condom. I said no condom no condom she said no condom more money. I said no problem and she climbed up top. She was so tight and wet, and sucking on those eraser nipples, it was awesome, ready to burst, kept stopping her short. Then we switched to doggy. For an Asian, with kind of a flat ass, when it was bent over it looks really nice, and I was ready to burst again. Then we switch to missionary, and she say outside outside and slapping her stomach. I said OK OK and went to town missionary, eventually pull it out and sprayed it all over ,some went up to her face.
When it was finished, it was baby wipe clean up. Got dressed and gave her another $40. The ad said 140+100 for BBFS
So that’s what I gave her in total
Would I repeat? I think so.
At the same time, I kind of wanna try a new one, you know what I mean?

billyS

Reign of Terror
If this is a place that is already reviewed then it goes in that thread and we just add the new number to the title.

Can anyone confirm this place has an existing thread?

Ok. Found this 1 on a popular website. I'm guessing these providers have been review before. Not sure. Probably another thread some where that I don't about. Sorry for making you work Billy lol.

So I text the #, can't sent the menu and address. It's a nice hotel. 140hh bbj included 100 more for bare. They say the have multiple girls. I been twice. Always same girl. Photos are fake from the ad.

Get there she answers right way go to room. Opens door right away. She is a 6.5/10 on the asain scale. Guessing 25yrs old. Speaks no English. Little bit of a stomach. B titties, nice butt.

I put the 140 on the dresser. Take cloths off lie on bed. She start with some soft touching and kissing my chest. Got me rock hard. Then bbj. It was soft and slow with DT for like 5min. Then she puts rubber on and CCG she ok at it. Then miss had her legs on my shoulders and had her hole body shaking. Felt like I was hurting her. Asked if she was OK she said ok. Then doggy for like 10min. She couldn't handle it screaming, sweating, shaking. If your hung like a horse I don't think she can handle you.

So now I'm out of gas and I tell her to jerk it. She takes condom off and jerks it and sucks on my nipples until I bust all in her hair. I don't no why she pointed it that way lol

For the price and location. I will go again.

Went to this place at the Radisson. Decent looking 5 feet 5 or so decent body b cups. Great BBBJ and BBFS total 240- she was very happy, but seemed new in the trade good. Second time she wanted more when i was finished. gave her another $20-
I thought i had a real winner but i don't like upsell after the deed.

The text now reads 140/hhr 200.hr bbfs +100 anal +100

Went to the radisson hotel for Azuka. Said i was 20 minutes out. After arriving at the hotel, I did a quick inspection of the hotel and surrounding parking lot of cars. Car that kind of sussed me out was the blacked out ford taurus. Said fuck it and decided to go in anyways.
Got the room number, and luckily the room was close by the entrance i chose(was not the main one). Go in the room and greeted by asian women right behind the door that doesnt speak a lick of english. I undress and we get down to the deed almost immediately.
She starts with a complete spray down, cleanup of dick, she gets a water bottle and takes a sip and then spits the water out. Weird but ok! Then she gets down to sucking me off. It hasnt even been 5 minutes and I hear a door open and light flooding the dimly lit red room.My heart sinks but turns out it was the bathroom door, still in shock the lady tells me its ok in her gesture. Turns out another women is at the bathroom door and she comes out. Assuming they do this for safety but ill let it slide thought it was going to be just her.
I did the 1hr session. The lady from bathroom starts coming near me and then starts playing with my butt while im fucking this asian lady. Well now ik i def dont like butt stuff because i told her to quit and she wouldnt LOL. Kept on playing with my ass. We switch a few times and by the 35 min point the deed is done. They let me blow my load with a double handjob. I cant complain at all but i think their trick is to try to get the 1hr folks to nut quick and get them out of there asap. They kept sayin words in their language probably in the terms of when tf is he gonna cum probably! Anyways after the deed they did a full spray down and cleanup together. These girls are heavily into butt play i think.
Anyways after cleanup, went to bathroom to freshen up and got my clothes and was out the door. Got a water bottle on my way out. It looks like someone else was pulling up after i left.

Price: 160/hr(negotiated from 180)
Body: 6/10 for both
Face: 5/10 for both
Experience: 8/10
Would I repeat? No but I have never done an asian provider before, now want to see a smokeshow asian probably in NYC!

The talent on Long Island in terms of looks is terrible. Getting a smokeshow is damn near impossible with my high standards. And ill try to keep it coming
There are a few smoke shows that advertise on here....... also the Latinas that don't speak English on that site u found Azuka, are some smoke shows but most have bad attitudes...... considering you sound like me in your review and can't cum easy. Probably never with a rubber on........ smh..... it's hard out in LI. But for more money u can find some good 1s.... u should try that spa in Brentwood that advertises on here...... they seem to have some hot 1s over there. And they got descent reviews on here

Went to the radisson hotel for Azuka. Said i was 20 minutes out. After arriving at the hotel, I did a quick inspection of the hotel and surrounding parking lot of cars. Car that kind of sussed me out was the blacked out ford taurus. Said fuck it and decided to go in anyways.
Got the room number, and luckily the room was close by the entrance i chose(was not the main one). Go in the room and greeted by asian women right behind the door that doesnt speak a lick of english. I undress and we get down to the deed almost immediately.
She starts with a complete spray down, cleanup of dick, she gets a water bottle and takes a sip and then spits the water out. Weird but ok! Then she gets down to sucking me off. It hasnt even been 5 minutes and I hear a door open and light flooding the dimly lit red room.My heart sinks but turns out it was the bathroom door, still in shock the lady tells me its ok in her gesture. Turns out another women is at the bathroom door and she comes out. Assuming they do this for safety but ill let it slide thought it was going to be just her.
I did the 1hr session. The lady from bathroom starts coming near me and then starts playing with my butt while im fucking this asian lady. Well now ik i def dont like butt stuff because i told her to quit and she wouldnt LOL. Kept on playing with my ass. We switch a few times and by the 35 min point the deed is done. They let me blow my load with a double handjob. I cant complain at all but i think their trick is to try to get the 1hr folks to nut quick and get them out of there asap. They kept sayin words in their language probably in the terms of when tf is he gonna cum probably! Anyways after the deed they did a full spray down and cleanup together. These girls are heavily into butt play i think.
Anyways after cleanup, went to bathroom to freshen up and got my clothes and was out the door. Got a water bottle on my way out. It looks like someone else was pulling up after i left.

Price: 160/hr(negotiated from 180)
Body: 6/10 for both
Face: 5/10 for both
Experience: 8/10
Would I repeat? No but I have never done an Asian provider before, now want to see a smokeshow asian probably in NYC!
Same thing happened to me in the hotel by Macarthur Airport one girl was playing with my balls while i fucked the other. I figured she wanted money too but I only paid for one they were old ladies but two for the price of one is not bad.

There are a few smoke shows that advertise on here....... also the Latinas that don't speak English on that site u found Azuka, are some smoke shows but most have bad attitudes...... considering you sound like me in your review and can't cum easy. Probably never with a rubber on........ smh..... it's hard out in LI. But for more money u can find some good 1s.... u should try that spa in Brentwood that advertises on here...... they seem to have some hot 1s over there. And they got descent reviews on here
Yeah i will look into it. Tbh ive fucked 2 of the Romanian crew. Id say they were the hottest by far. But i really want to fuck the girls that are natural and kind of look like civvie girls in that sort of way if you get what I mean. If I do ever find a girl like that its ggs. As far as attitude its never been a huge issue for me from the providers ive seen. Its the fact that its not GFE and there not attractive af. So it feels mechanical. Tbh i coulda went the full hour without busting a nut even with a double handy. I also hate going to Spas because im afraid of stings and just whole vibe i like when i go to a girls room because it feels more personal ig

I had a similar experience with this number. That was like 2 weeks ago.

I texted this number pretty early in the morning and got immediate response back. A couple of text messages later I was at radison in happg

At the messages she told me that girl is 22 and Bbbj cfs available

So I texted right outside and got a room number. Walked into a room and I see these 2 old ladies. Like if you divide their age by 3 you might get that magic number 22 Haha

They make these ads so good but when you get to the place your enthusiasm goes down to the 0.

After I checked them out I saw that none of these ladies were closer to being young. They were both 2 old fellas. I was like that's a BS.

So at this point I started talking to them Chinese with my broken language (such a hard language to learn ). I kind of complained and said I don't see anyone at that age . I looked at the better one and offered (yibai) $100 to her. She looked at the other lady. That's when I realized Mamasan was in the room also

So 2 ladies, one is the master mind the other one is just working with her.

Anyways she counter offered 120 . I was like whatever I am already in the room and already hugging and rubbing all over the one that I liked. I was like fine. Let's do it. I said I wanna take a shower, she got me a towel and took me to the bathroom. She opens the door and there is a god damn small rice cooker on the sink counter.. Next to it some spice and cooking things and the other side of the hand sink in a plate raw chicken. I fucking kid you not it is a raw chicken thighs. I am taking a shower and looking at the raw chicken by the sink. I was like that's a hard one to make anyone believe. :D

I finish the shower and leave the kitchen / bathroom combo. Meanwhile I am drying myself she calls me to the bed. I go sit down on the bed and she starts bbbj . Right by my feet mamasan is watching us. I looked at her and she was smiling and watching. That feeling of her being there actually felt pretty good. Honestly I really liked it.

She did that for like a couple of minutes. When dàjībā was up she went to put on the cover. Throw herself on the bed and got ready for Mish. I started slowly, I looked at my right and mm was just next to me and started rubbing and touching my but, balls, shaft she was rubbing and feeling everything. At first I was like shit what's going on but after like couple of seconds it felt pretty decent. She was really into it touching the balls, holding the shaft. . At the same time I was slowly fucking the other lady. She seemed like enjoyed the soft kissing around her neck and her cheeks.

At one point I took it out and mm hold my dàjībā and rubbed into the another lady's puss..

I told her to turn around for some doggy. She started complaining about that would hurt, I was like no hurt , no hurt but I knew she was not going to take it. After a couple of strokes she immediately gave up and went back to the mish again. When this is happening mm is next to bed and keep helping grabbing my balls. Holding my shaft from the bottom. Touching my buttocks. And she did let me touch her boobs. So I was banging one and in my right hand holding her breasts. Well this kind of got me very excited and I got a pretty good release meanwhile mm holding my dàjībā.
Anyways I kind of enjoyed this two old ladies session, one getting F'd meanwhile other one rubbing all over me worked out for me.

I gave $20 to Mamasan, $120 to servant . All in all they got what they asked for it anyways .