Asian Incall 631-361-1724 - Hauppauge current #518-941-2345

If you haven't realized, there is a constant rotation of numbers and a singular supply of providers that rotate within, at a minimum, Hauppauge, Farmingdale, and Bohemia. Pictures are never accurate, so it is anyones guess what will actually be waiting for you on the other side of the door. I believe I've experimented with the locations three times.

One of the more recent, I definitely wrote a review on. It mentioned a threesomes with grandmother-aged Asian women....and needing to scrub my skin with sand paper afterwards. I paid something like 120 or 140 bucks for the experience. That was solely due to negotiations in person. The other experiences were definitely older Asian women.

I personally don't recommend; however, if you are looking for cheap and like to play roulette - go for it.

If you haven't realized, there is a constant rotation of numbers and a singular supply of providers that rotate within, at a minimum, Hauppauge, Farmingdale, and Bohemia. Pictures are never accurate, so it is anyones guess what will actually be waiting for you on the other side of the door. I believe I've experimented with the locations three times.

One of the more recent, I definitely wrote a review on. It mentioned a threesomes with grandmother-aged Asian women....and needing to scrub my skin with sand paper afterwards. I paid something like 120 or 140 bucks for the experience. That was solely due to negotiations in person. The other experiences were definitely older Asian women.

I personally don't recommend; however, if you are looking for cheap and like to play roulette - go for it.
140 for a threesome with Anal bare isnt too bad... if you can close your eyes and think you are fucking a hot cougar

Went here over the weekend, same place different phone number.
Can’t remember what her name was, but she was young and cute, A cups with eraser nipples
Put 200 down on the dresser and and we both stripped. Hardly any English at all, so motion for me to lay down on the bed, started with a nice slow DT bbbj, during which she made her way around so I could reach and play with her vagina. She was getting nice and wet in which case I led her over my face so I can do some DATY.
After about five or 10 minutes of that, she broke loose and got ready to mount me cowgirl and said condom condom. I said no condom no condom she said no condom more money. I said no problem and she climbed up top. She was so tight and wet, and sucking on those eraser nipples, it was awesome, ready to burst, kept stopping her short. Then we switched to doggy. For an Asian, with kind of a flat ass, when it was bent over it looks really nice, and I was ready to burst again. Then we switch to missionary, and she say outside outside and slapping her stomach. I said OK OK and went to town missionary, eventually pull it out and sprayed it all over ,some went up to her face.
When it was finished, it was baby wipe clean up. Got dressed and gave her another $40. The ad said 140+100 for BBFS
So that’s what I gave her in total
Would I repeat? I think so.
At the same time, I kind of wanna try a new one, you know what I mean?

billyS

Reign of Terror
If this is a place that is already reviewed then it goes in that thread and we just add the new number to the title.

Can anyone confirm this place has an existing thread?

Ok. Found this 1 on a popular website. I'm guessing these providers have been review before. Not sure. Probably another thread some where that I don't about. Sorry for making you work Billy lol.

So I text the #, can't sent the menu and address. It's a nice hotel. 140hh bbj included 100 more for bare. They say the have multiple girls. I been twice. Always same girl. Photos are fake from the ad.

Get there she answers right way go to room. Opens door right away. She is a 6.5/10 on the asain scale. Guessing 25yrs old. Speaks no English. Little bit of a stomach. B titties, nice butt.

I put the 140 on the dresser. Take cloths off lie on bed. She start with some soft touching and kissing my chest. Got me rock hard. Then bbj. It was soft and slow with DT for like 5min. Then she puts rubber on and CCG she ok at it. Then miss had her legs on my shoulders and had her hole body shaking. Felt like I was hurting her. Asked if she was OK she said ok. Then doggy for like 10min. She couldn't handle it screaming, sweating, shaking. If your hung like a horse I don't think she can handle you.

So now I'm out of gas and I tell her to jerk it. She takes condom off and jerks it and sucks on my nipples until I bust all in her hair. I don't no why she pointed it that way lol

For the price and location. I will go again.

Went to this place at the Radisson. Decent looking 5 feet 5 or so decent body b cups. Great BBBJ and BBFS total 240- she was very happy, but seemed new in the trade good. Second time she wanted more when i was finished. gave her another $20-
I thought i had a real winner but i don't like upsell after the deed.

The text now reads 140/hhr 200.hr bbfs +100 anal +100