Asian Desires Reviews and Discussion NYC - 917-519-4009

Cindy at Asian Desires:

Cindy is very sexy to me: Skinny, tall, pretty face, awesome rack, eraser nipples. She is one of my favorites from Asian Desires. I'm a breast guy and....Cindy's rack is amazing, from the base to the nipples lol. I like her proportions a lot.

MMS met me at the door and checked my temp, sanitized, asked me to wait a bit. Cindy came around the corner, said "long time!" and dragged me to her room. And....we were back! As usual, Cindy was super friendly and active with her hands and body. Helped me undress. Immediately my eyes and fingers were back on Cindy's pert nipples, they are amazing.

Table shower was extra thorough and super erotic this time around. I was SO close to exploding in the first 5 minutes of rimming and BBBJ. I survived the tease and headed back to the room for more sloppy BBBJ, ball sucking, rimming....top shelf head game.

FS was just like I remembered from last time. She was very aggressive and vocal, pushing back towards me in K9 and encouraging me to go harder. She seemed to enjoy herself too, or was great at playing the role of the sex-starved girlfriend finally getting off lol.

Finished in Mish with her hands above her head. Intense and fun session.
Nice review. Cindy is indeed vocal. Stacy too :)

Flora at Asian Desires

I decided to pick up a new hobby since my sex life is starting to decline. So I decided to check out AD on Tuesday morning since Asian Lassies decline me for some reason, for what I don’t know. But I decided to text AD’s to shoot my shot and got Flora and and had the time of my life.

MMS gave me my screen and brought me to Flora who was happily waiting for me in a white two piece. We DFK she help me on undress and then off to the TS, as she takes my hand I am enjoying the view of her small Petite baby and milky skin all in my head she don’t know I’m going to tear her ass up Nervous and all.

We get to the TS and she cleans me up and yeah fellas the toothpaste was weird lol but the water was hot which kept me comfortable, nuru was Different but her Moaning in my ear got me rock hard, Flora see’s this and starts giving me my preview BBJ Oh yeah!!!

So I think she wanted to climb this tree because she kept that TS short we headed back to the room and the real fun starts I Generously give her my donation I laid down she leaves and she came back in a flash. She started back up with the BBBJ which better then it was in the TS OMG her skills was definitely on point I have to say. Before I popped made sure I got my full experience I. in BBBJ,DATY AND FS. She puts on that cover and I had that little body tapping out the whole time lol I don’t think she was expecting that.

But overall everything was was amazing next time I’m definitely going to do a two pop with a CIM and one in the bag. I can’t wait to try more of the lineup but at the moment “Flora” is my go to.

To Be Continue.......

Stacy

Texted AD Monday morning hoping for Stacy, apparently I got lucky, was able to make a late morning appointment. Arrived, mms greets me, we flirt a bit while she goes through the Covid-19 rituals. Stacy comes out, hugs me, and dfks me in the spot while grabbing my cock and dragging me to her room. She immediately gets down, pulls my cock out and starts her bbbj! This goes on while she’s fondling my balls and I’m getting close . I pull away and say let’s continue in the TS, she smiles and I tell her to bring some covers with her. She laughs and says ok.
We rush off to TS and soaping each other off and fingers are everywhere. I lift her onto the table and start cleaning her ass then start DATO and romming her, she’s squirming around and moaning, telling me not to stop. My face is buried in her ass, hands on her boobs, then I slide down for DATY, really doing my best. Then she pulls me up and DFKs me like there’s no tomorrow. Starts a HJ, then has me lay down on the table and starts another bbbj with DT and lots of sloppy spitting, bringing me right to the edge. I have her stop and then ask for more nuru gel and tell her to fuck me. She smiles, covers me up and starts CG. I sit up and she wraps her hands around the back of my neck and really goes for it, I’m medium size, so no issues there. I’m close, she can tell and tears off the cover for CIM finish!
Clean up and return to room and relax with a massage. This turns into mutual groping and another bbbj mixed with HJ starts up. During the HJ she’s talking dirty, telling me she wants to swallow all of my cum, licking my ear, really hot stuff. I know it’s all BS but I like the show. This goes on for 10-15 minutes and I’m close again and then she goes down on me, DT all the way, and then I just unload again. I’m spent and we just lay down next to each other and chat.
What a way to start the week!!

Flora (Great body in the mid to late twenties)

She is a cutie. I think I got lucky and got to slip into a free time slot. The mama checked me out, and thankfully I passed the screening, because I have been wanting to visit this spot because all the great reviews.

I enter the room, and she is in a fuzzy white bra waiting for me to hurry up and get in the room. I enter, and she starts stripping me. I'm not paying attention to what she's doing, because I'm checking her out. She notices, and starts stripping herself. Beautiful Bs, and tight body. we head to the showers. She is being flirty, and touchy the whole time, very GFE. The TS was great, I haven't had better in Queens ever. She knew what she was doing, and she was good at doing it. We go back to the room, and she gets to business. All I can say is that she is thorough. She makes sure to hit all the spots, and when I was finished I asked if she wanted to go again, and she asked if she could freshen up and we tried to go again. I guess I'm getting old, because I couldn't finish the second shot. we definitely tried, which I appreciated. Hopefully I can stand up for the challenge the next time around. Overall great experience, and she was great.

Flora (Great body in the mid to late twenties)

She is a cutie. I think I got lucky and got to slip into a free time slot. The mama checked me out, and thankfully I passed the screening, because I have been wanting to visit this spot because all the great reviews.

I enter the room, and she is in a fuzzy white bra waiting for me to hurry up and get in the room. I enter, and she starts stripping me. I'm not paying attention to what she's doing, because I'm checking her out. She notices, and starts stripping herself. Beautiful Bs, and tight body. we head to the showers. She is being flirty, and touchy the whole time, very GFE. The TS was great, I haven't had better in Queens ever. She knew what she was doing, and she was good at doing it. We go back to the room, and she gets to business. All I can say is that she is thorough. She makes sure to hit all the spots, and when I was finished I asked if she wanted to go again, and she asked if she could freshen up and we tried to go again. I guess I'm getting old, because I couldn't finish the second shot. we definitely tried, which I appreciated. Hopefully I can stand up for the challenge the next time around. Overall great experience, and she was great.
Good review Vector, I've had sessions with Flora in the past with PH. Shes always been a solid provider. Had a dou with her and Rachel back in the day and it was memorable.

Another for Stacy

Slipped my way into a 30 min space (thank you very much NYC MTA for your timeliness!) before lunch and was blown away (literally and figuratively) by this little vixen. We know each other going on 3 yrs now and she continues to amaze me with her versatility. Mamasan told her in Chinese that we only had 30 min but make him want to return. So she immediately buries her tongue down my throat and says "quick shower, then fuck". We hustle down the hallway ( I heard Flora enjoying another appt) to the shower where she quickly soaps, rinses, and BBBJ previews me before toweling...10 min total. Back in the playroom, I thought I was ready for her shenigans, but as usual, not quite. We shared a familiar joke that got us giggling and Stacy then went to work. Started with deep DFK, working her way down to my nipples onto my nads. Between my legs she went nympho on me and devoured dick and balls convicted to making me cum without hesitation. I had planned to fuck her silly, but given the time constraint and her desire not to orgasm herself too many times before her lunchtime appts, she took control and shallowed me into submission. I had no choice but to pump my milk down her throat. She took my gusto and swallowed without missing a drop. I tried my best to relax enough for round 2 while DATY, but time ran out so we agreed to continue later. As usual with Stacy, she was pleased to have satisfied her client and I was pleased to have her pussy juice on my face for the afternoon. She's a great sex partner and a well grounded happy lady. I will continue playing with her. Treat her well, gentlemen.

Flora is a sexy AF co-ed style hip girl with hair dyed red, tight petite body, great hips and ass. Just a one of a kind fun babe. Her hair is even darker red than last time.

Her face looks mixed although she swears she is 100% Cantonese.

Went to room, she gave me another hug and started to fondle my cock while she kissed me. Great kisser, great DFK. Very intimate feeling.

Then got undressed and a quick preview BBBJ! She's sexy as hell, loved the chain thingy she wears around her waist. Moved on to shower (not a fan of TS), and it's her usual sexy routine, man I really missed this! Anyways more BBBJ and she really went for it, and I just let loose, was not meaning to, but couldn't hold back. Big smile from her, asked if everything was OK? LOL yeah sure honey!

Back to the room, more fun, groping, kissing her all over, (not on the face). Then she got me going again, and started on BBBJ again. Felt great, moved on to mish, lazy k9, then tried standing mish, and finished in k9. Really great time, Flora is simply the best for me. We relaxed together and caught up a bit. She looks great, it was a blast to be with her again.

Stacy
I've read quite a bit about Stacy, and decided to try her out. So I called AD, scheduled an appointment, which took a little doing, as she's a busy girl. Once settled I arrived at AD the usual Covid precautions were performed. MMs is very nice as always and called out to Stacy who came out as a bindle of energy and welcomed with a big DFK, and immediately dragged me back to her room. Decided on TS since this was my first time with her and it took all my will power not to pop immediately durring her preview BBBJ. She really is enthuisiastic! Went to TS, usual cleanup and acronyms, I have to say that her taking me between her breasts is really sexy, she really knows her way around and all the whispers, and sexy looks, really sets the mood. This turned into a great BBBJ and I couldn't hold back any longer and finished with CIM. I was a little disappointed because I thought I was done, I think she sensed this, because she said not to worrry there's still plenty of time for more. So we finished up and went back to her room. Laid down and began a light massage that turned into lots of kissing and playful groping, which led me to DATY. She seemed to enjoy this, and then we flipped for 69 for a bit, and then just a regular BBBJ. She is really, really good at this. Honestly I can't imagine these girls who charge 3-4 times more being better at this. The whole thing, the looking into your eyes, the sounds, the sexy talk, the different variations, just really impressive. She's able to DT me, though I'm not really big, about medium/average, so YMMV here. I pulled away, and she smiled and asked is I wanted to fuck her? I was happy to do this, so on went the cover and we tried a couple of different positions and finished in mish with lots of very hot and sloppy DFK. One I got close I pulled out, she took off the cover and took all of me down for CIM. Rest of the time we cuddled and chatted a bit, very nice girl and I'm looking forward to my next time with her. Definitely would reccomend her! Great lady, fantastic service.

I saw the new girl Tammy in the hallway today. Nice spinner body and unique face. Doesn't look like the picture on the website fyi, but does look like someone I"d like to try. Anybody beat me to it? I was there to see Flora.

Stacy (Visited End of October)

Long time reader, first time poster. Started this review 2 months ago but hadn't finished it. And now just realized they're closed til January. Oh well, here goes.

Sweet Jesus I died and went to heaven. For YEARS I have dabbled in getting massages with HE, the occasional CBJ. Well, 2020 finally sent me over the edge. When everything opened back up I dove in head first. And Stacy has GOT to be one of the cutest and most gung ho of them all.

I arrived with no expectations. I'd read reviews and heard how accommodating she can be but, you never really know until you're there. She greets me in the tiniest little panties and bra and immediately starts kissing me like we've known each other for years and been apart for as long. It's been a long time since I've made out that hard.

We adjourn to the TS where she washes me down playfully and then Nurus me head to toe with her naked body. Good lord she had energy. I flip over and she tells me she thinks I have the perfect size cock. Look, I know she probably just wants me to feel good, but I'll take it. She starts giving me a bbbj and I tell her I NEED to eat her pussy. She doesn't want to do that in the shower so we dry off and head to the room. TBH I wish I'd let her finish there so that I could have more time to rest for round 2, but, next time.

Now, I went early, so not everyone was busy and Stacy says she can bring someone new in if I like. Just 200 more. Well, I've never done this before and today seems to be my lucky day. She returns with Mila (Who I think might actually be Tammy based on the site pictures.) who is sultry and unbelievably flexible. I mean, one leg straight up behind her ears flexible. I am beyond happy. Stacy, DTs my cock while Mila makes out with me and I bust in Stacy's mouth.

I tell her this is all good but I still want to DATY this morning. Stacy seems more into it than Mila so they tell me to get on all fours and Mila proceeds to give me an enthusiastic rimming while I go down on Stacy. At this point I feel like this is honestly the best sex I've ever had.

Stacy and Mila are talking a lot though and I thought, maybe Mila's not totally into this as I lay down for round 2. But Stacy starts laughing and tells me that Mila is talking about a guy who came in earlier and Mila is sore because he was way too big and I have to be gentle. Stacy and tells me again that that's why I'm the perfect size. Not too small, not too big. I guess my dick is in the Goldilocks zone. I'll take it. Right after saying this Stacy starts bbbj again and goes crazy. I mean sloppy and hard and I'm in heaven making out with Mila and gently fingering her. I want to start some fs but I can't stop Stacy. She is voracious. I lose it completely and bust again and I swear I almost black out. I did NOT have the energy for a 3rd pop.

The only complaint I have is that I didn't get to do fs this time but that was a fun morning. Damage was 280 + 200 for Mila. Now this is a lot for me. Escpecially since fs didn't happen so Stacy told me to only give her $140 extra and write a nice review. So here it is. It ended up being $420 all in and I'll definitely be back.

Can't really travel to Queens and their Manhattan location was so convenient. I REALLY hope they come back.

Well, thats it. First review down. Hope to provide many more. Monger on. Thanks for the reviews and inspiration.