Asian Desires Reviews and Discussion NYC - 917-519-4009

Bibi - Definitely a Nympho

Got impatient about relieving my load and decided to check out Bibi. Got in without much screening thanks to my stellar reputation with other fine establishments in the area. Made my way to the well-traveled location that most of us know from its prior denizens, and was led into room one by Bibi.

Initial impression was her age was a bit more evident on her face than some other providers, but her enthusiasm was evident right from the start, with LFK as she undressed me head to toe. Then, after taking the donation, it was off to the table shower, which is smaller now than it was the last time I was at this location. TS was a fun affair with lots of moaning during the nuru and a sexy preview BBBJ. Bibi also did not shy away from me teasing her pussy with my fingers, which signaled that the action back in the room would be even better.

Back in the room, Bibi lay down on top of me and resumed LFK and DFK. Then I put her nipples in my mouth and she moaned her appreciation. It was clear to see that this girl loves what she does and makes the most of enjoying it (or she's the great actress I've ever encountered). I told her I wanted to eat her pussy, so she swung over to 69 and we dined on each other for a bit. I tried to go for FIV, and she didn't initially resist, but eventually she made it clear that she was done by swinging back around so she could stare at me as she blew me. I didn't mind - the view was still amazing and her BBBJ was quite enjoyable.

When it was time for the main event, I asked her to start in CG, and she rode away with wild abandon. The look in her eyes was voracious, and she kept pursing her lips as if to demand more kissing. So I sat up and we basically wound up in a position I can only describe as sitting mish - she rode my cock with her legs extended behind me, and I sat upright with my legs stretched out beneath her. The way she ground her hips on me as she smothered me with kisses was sexy as hell, and even though the penetration was not particularly deep, it was still wonderful and different in the best ways. Eventually we wound up in mish, and she got the voracious look in her eyes again as I pounded her hard and deep. Popping in the cover was not going to happen, though, so we finished off by hand. Still an amazing time, though. After the pop, I have to say that Bibi's face looked a lot more attractive. It had a certain cute charm to it, and her smile lit up the room a lot more.

After the hot towel cleanup, Bibi gave me some light massage on my arms and hands, and then it was time to say goodbye. She re-dressed me, gave me one last hug and kiss, and sent me on my way. Mamasan made sure I had enjoyed myself as she sent me on my way. Nice touch to send me out.

Overall, I enjoyed my time with Bibi quite a bit, but she's not quite on the level of some other providers I've been with. However, I would not be averse to repeating with her. In a time such as this when Lucia is unavailable to me, Bibi is a more than capable alternative.

pokler

Power Bottom
Bibi - Definitely a Nympho

Got impatient about relieving my load and decided to check out Bibi. Got in without much screening thanks to my stellar reputation with other fine establishments in the area. Made my way to the well-traveled location that most of us know from its prior denizens, and was led into room one by Bibi.

Initial impression was her age was a bit more evident on her face than some other providers, but her enthusiasm was evident right from the start, with LFK as she undressed me head to toe. Then, after taking the donation, it was off to the table shower, which is smaller now than it was the last time I was at this location. TS was a fun affair with lots of moaning during the nuru and a sexy preview BBBJ. Bibi also did not shy away from me teasing her pussy with my fingers, which signaled that the action back in the room would be even better.

Back in the room, Bibi lay down on top of me and resumed LFK and DFK. Then I put her nipples in my mouth and she moaned her appreciation. It was clear to see that this girl loves what she does and makes the most of enjoying it (or she's the great actress I've ever encountered). I told her I wanted to eat her pussy, so she swung over to 69 and we dined on each other for a bit. I tried to go for FIV, and she didn't initially resist, but eventually she made it clear that she was done by swinging back around so she could stare at me as she blew me. I didn't mind - the view was still amazing and her BBBJ was quite enjoyable.

When it was time for the main event, I asked her to start in CG, and she rode away with wild abandon. The look in her eyes was voracious, and she kept pursing her lips as if to demand more kissing. So I sat up and we basically wound up in a position I can only describe as sitting mish - she rode my cock with her legs extended behind me, and I sat upright with my legs stretched out beneath her. The way she ground her hips on me as she smothered me with kisses was sexy as hell, and even though the penetration was not particularly deep, it was still wonderful and different in the best ways. Eventually we wound up in mish, and she got the voracious look in her eyes again as I pounded her hard and deep. Popping in the cover was not going to happen, though, so we finished off by hand. Still an amazing time, though. After the pop, I have to say that Bibi's face looked a lot more attractive. It had a certain cute charm to it, and her smile lit up the room a lot more.

After the hot towel cleanup, Bibi gave me some light massage on my arms and hands, and then it was time to say goodbye. She re-dressed me, gave me one last hug and kiss, and sent me on my way. Mamasan made sure I had enjoyed myself as she sent me on my way. Nice touch to send me out.

Overall, I enjoyed my time with Bibi quite a bit, but she's not quite on the level of some other providers I've been with. However, I would not be averse to repeating with her. In a time such as this when Lucia is unavailable to me, Bibi is a more than capable alternative.
She lick your ass?

Stacy

Booked via text for an early afternoon appointment. She's got a banging body. Slim, mm D, cute face, petite, must have been like 5'2" ish.

As soon as i walked in she started rummaging through my pants and helped me undress, all the while dfk. Got down on her knees and started a really nice bbj. Opted for a standing shower to have more room time. She did a quick wash and back to the room and she took the towel off and went right back into bbj. Felt so good. Gave donation and she stepped out. Came back and told me to lay down. Nice cat bath with feet and toe sucking. First time i had that happen and it was nice. Was told to get on fours and she started a rimming session. I usually pass on it but her tongue is very gifted and she was tugging on jr the whole time so it was surprisingly enjoyable. Flipped and she started going down bbj for a good 10-12 minutes. She's very talented in this area. Zero teeth, dt, stroking, head bobbing. It was great. I rarely pop with a bj no matter how good it is. Asked for the cover and we went into mish. She was begging for it and saying all the right things. Popped in bag after about 10 minutes of hard pounding mixed with some slow deep penetration. Was pretty exhausted and she gave a decent massage the remaining time.

overall I'd say her service is top notch. Anyone who hasn't tried her should. Personally i didn't feel that chemistry. I may not repeat unless I'm in the mood for more pse experience.

Well not sure how this place stay open when I try to go see one of their new ladies and I was refused because I don’t have a work Id. I offer them my driver license and my bank card with my business name on it as well as my business card. Since I’m self employed running my own business. I never had problems with Sally at NYAW by showing my driver license.

Flora is one of my favorites. Great personality and unique looks: Light skin, red hair, fairly petite body with great curves. Pretty, "not typical Asian" face.

I saw her several times over the past couple months at Asian Model Spa (where she went by Lulu)....and then she was off schedule for a bit and I was a little bummed. But I came to find out that she's joined Asian Desires which is super convenient for me, and I managed to score her 1st appointment. It was fantastic to see her again so I decided I should finally review one of my experiences with her.

Flora is one of those girls who has a lot of fans, myself included, and for good reason. She's very unique. Unique look and personality, not your typical Asian massage gal. She has lighter skin with long RED hair (!!) and wears a waist-necklace (is that what you call it?) A very nice body: a little taller than petite and very curvy. She has especially nice waist and breasts.

Flora showed me her new room (it's nice with a better mirror than she had back at AMS).....Then she gave me a very nice table shower with both soap and toothpaste and of course great RIMMING (she's a pro) and BBBJ (great also).

Once we were back in the room Flora was back in action with exemplary BBBJ with lots of ball teasing and sucking, various speeds and techniques, and great eye contact. She's very flirtatious . She makes great connection with her eyes. She speaks good English too so she's a better than usual dirty talker :)

I got close to coming from the BBBJ so I took a moment and asked for the cover. Flora knows I like it from from behind and she guided me in while I stood behind her facing the mirror. The mirror came in very handy. Flora's face and body looked amazing in K9 as I slowly picked up speed and escalated until completion.

Flora is at the top of my current favorite girls between whom I rotate most often. I recommend her highly.

Flora is one of my favorites. Great personality and unique looks: Light skin, red hair, fairly petite body with great curves. Pretty, "not typical Asian" face.

I saw her several times over the past couple months at Asian Model Spa (where she went by Lulu)....and then she was off schedule for a bit and I was a little bummed. But I came to find out that she's joined Asian Desires which is super convenient for me, and I managed to score her 1st appointment. It was fantastic to see her again so I decided I should finally review one of my experiences with her.

Flora is one of those girls who has a lot of fans, myself included, and for good reason. She's very unique. Unique look and personality, not your typical Asian massage gal. She has lighter skin with long RED hair (!!) and wears a waist-necklace (is that what you call it?) A very nice body: a little taller than petite and very curvy. She has especially nice waist and breasts.

Flora showed me her new room (it's nice with a better mirror than she had back at AMS).....Then she gave me a very nice table shower with both soap and toothpaste and of course great RIMMING (she's a pro) and BBBJ (great also).

Once we were back in the room Flora was back in action with exemplary BBBJ with lots of ball teasing and sucking, various speeds and techniques, and great eye contact. She's very flirtatious . She makes great connection with her eyes. She speaks good English too so she's a better than usual dirty talker :)

I got close to coming from the BBBJ so I took a moment and asked for the cover. Flora knows I like it from from behind and she guided me in while I stood behind her facing the mirror. The mirror came in very handy. Flora's face and body looked amazing in K9 as I slowly picked up speed and escalated until completion.

Flora is at the top of my current favorite girls between whom I rotate most often. I recommend her highly.
Base on the review you got one pop. Was a second one offered? Was this standard pricing like AMS ?

Base on the review you got one pop. Was a second one offered? Was this standard pricing like AMS ?
I usually go for a single pop lately and draw it out a bit more, so the topic didn't come up. AD has a flat rate regardless of how many pops, so I assume a 2nd one would have been fine if I had the time and stamina to desire it ;-) AMS pricing was a little different, with the lower price for a single pop hour.

Quickly sharing my review of Michelle: she has a slim to medium body, nice hips, and her famous D-Cup Breasts :), also a Pretty Face in my opinion although I've read reviews of guys who found her face less impressive than her rack, so that could be something that varies by beholder., Shoulder-Length Hair

Details of my visit: Good time with Michelle! Heard she had a rep for her amazingly well enhanced breasts, and that turns out to be true. Their are man-made but some of the best man-made breasts I have come across. Very fleshy, very natural hang. It took me a while to even notice. Bottom line: it's a great rack.

And the session was great too lol. Her skills in the room are on par with Stacy, who I saw on my last visit to Asian Desires. She has that ability to go from pretty in the hallway to twice as sexy behind the closed door of the room. Personally I like girls with shorter hair, but it's hard to find that look among spa girls. Michelle is sporting a haircut I really like, in between Chin Length and Shoulder Length black hair.

The table shower was great, including rimming and BBBJ on the table. The session in the room started more great head plus ball licking and sucking right in front of the mirror. I then pushed her down onto the bed, gently, and eased my cock back into her mouth for some additional BBBJ. She can take it pretty deep. Finally I lay down on my back and the slide in between my legs to lick my balls and underside some more. Then came up for air and gave more attention to the sides of my dick and finally back to sucking. Great eye contact in this position.

I wanted to start in CG so I asked her to put on the condom. She has nice wide hips for a girl of her size so I had a feeling CG would be fun and it was. Looking up at those amazing D-cups was great.

To finish the event, I rolled her over into mish and went for deep long strokes while I leaned from side to side to vary the angle of me between her hips. She can take a deep pounding also she is pretty tight. A nice pussy for my size and tastes I would say....
I picked up the pace and exploded in the bag.

After we cleaned up a bit I had time remaining so Michelle asked me if I would like a massage. Michelles massage was really solid. She has strong hands and also used her elbow well. I left relaxed and very happy.

Michelle is a keeper - highly recommend.

First Time Posting:

Saw Stacy the other day. I have been out of the game for a little while and have just re-entered with force! Appointment was super easy to set up and I initially wanted to see Flora, but she wasn't available. Stacy was a perfect substitute.

As previously stated, she is super cute with a great body. Soft breasts, slim waist and a tight ass. As soon as I walked in she started to undress me and straight into BBBJ, which pretty much never stopped. Preview BBBL in room, then off to the table shower. In-depth sliding and kissing, soaping and of course more BBBJ.

Back in the room, she went into a light massage and then asked me to get on all fours - I think this is her thing and I really don't mind it at all. I love the rimming and she is a pro. I got up, she got her gear and literally went to town. Licking, burying her town stroking my cock the whole time. I was on the edge the entire time and didn't want it to stop.

After a long time, flipped and she kept sucking me off until CIM. I was breathless and hadn't done anything but lay on a bed with a tongue up my ass and lips around my cock.

I couldn't believe the hour had already gone and I hadn't even fucked her! I don't fault her at all, but it did seem kind of strange to just have an hour long BBBJ + Rimming session. I need to keep my eye on the clock next time to get the full experience. Will repeat with Stacy, but after I try Flora!

billyS

Reign of Terror
First Time Posting:

Saw Stacy the other day. I have been out of the game for a little while and have just re-entered with force! Appointment was super easy to set up and I initially wanted to see Flora, but she wasn't available. Stacy was a perfect substitute.

As previously stated, she is super cute with a great body. Soft breasts, slim waist and a tight ass. As soon as I walked in she started to undress me and straight into BBBJ, which pretty much never stopped. Preview BBBL in room, then off to the table shower. In-depth sliding and kissing, soaping and of course more BBBJ.

Back in the room, she went into a light massage and then asked me to get on all fours - I think this is her thing and I really don't mind it at all. I love the rimming and she is a pro. I got up, she got her gear and literally went to town. Licking, burying her town stroking my cock the whole time. I was on the edge the entire time and didn't want it to stop.

After a long time, flipped and she kept sucking me off until CIM. I was breathless and hadn't done anything but lay on a bed with a tongue up my ass and lips around my cock.

I couldn't believe the hour had already gone and I hadn't even fucked her! I don't fault her at all, but it did seem kind of strange to just have an hour long BBBJ + Rimming session. I need to keep my eye on the clock next time to get the full experience. Will repeat with Stacy, but after I try Flora!
Damage?

Stacy review:

Donation was 200 + tip (80)

Look: 8/10
Performance: 9/10

From the start, she was into it. Great BJ followed by light rimming. Usually not my thing. I only took HH so didn't waste time. CG then busted in Mish. Almost felt like I could've gone again, I busted too quick! She's got powers!

Would repeat.

Stacy review:

From the start, she was into it. Great BJ followed by light rimming. Usually not my thing. I only took HH so didn't waste time. CG then busted in Mish. Almost felt like I could've gone again, I busted too quick! She's got powers!

Would repeat.
You only got one pop?

pokler

Power Bottom
Stacy review:

Would repeat.
" Light rimming "? Hmmmm