Asian Desires Reviews and Discussion NYC - 917-519-4009

I had heard the news about Stacy and Cindy and was curious about Cindy so I texted the number and gave them what they needed for screening, no real hassles there. Glad they are being careful. Set up appointment for the evening.
Arrived and was taken to my room, then Cindy came in a few minutes later. Wonderful boobs nice hug, grabbed junior and then DFK which was great. We went off to TS and she does a great job. Feeling her sliding around is great, and her boobs are wonderful as they glide back and forth. Flipped and had a great BBBJ which turned into 69. Very nice!
Went back to room for even more BBBJ and a great finish CIM. All the time she’s really attentive and very into things! Then CFS and the usual positions, mish was great because she wraps her legs around me which I love. Popped for round 2 which surprised me, but it was a great finish. Cuddled up after and chatted a bit then she gave me a nice massage. Didn’t feel like a shower so she gave a hot towel rub down.
Great time, really nice girl, definitely plan on seeing her again. This is the Cindy that used to be with MAGFE, if that helps clarify things.

Saturday night with Stacy

Called Asian Desires to set up an appointment with Stacy. Screening was straightforward. Walked into the place, and was immediately greeted by Stacy herself. Gave me a big hug, and a big kiss and off to the room we went. Big DFK as soon as we closed the door and she started to take off my clothes while someone managing to take me in her mouth for some great BBBJ! I asked for TS, so we went to the shower room. The whole place has been cleaned up and the shower rooms are completely redone and look great.
Stacy had me lay down, and started soapy me up, then washed me down carefully. And then the fun really started. She lathered on the nuru gel and started sliding all over me, methodically covering ever area, sliding her body all over mine. I wanted to take her so bad! But then she flipped me and more gel came on, and more sliding, sliding her sweet kitty on me, then and then sliding down and starting an epic BBBJ. Usually girls can't completely DT me but Stacy did absolute best and OMG was it amazing, really felt good. Then I somehow managed to speak and said "69". She swung around and I got to go to town on her kitty. She's trying her level best to take all of me in, and I'm doing my very best to get her to O. I think I may have done something right. Anyways we stayed like this for quite a while (I honestly wouldn't have minded if we stayed like this for the whole session!). Finally she got me to pop CIM. As others have said epic head game.
We headed back to the room and laid down for a bit, she started to massage me a bit, and before long I'm rock hard again. She sees this and goes down on me again, more BBBJ, and I think it was even more intense this second time! I ask to 69 again ,and she swings around, and she tastes so good. Shee's really getting into things, taking me as deep as she can. I croak out "let's fuck", and the cover goes on and we start in mish, then k9, and then lazy k9, and shes crying out to fuck her, and I finish in the bag the second time! Totally drained but worht every penny!

Michelle

Read a review of Michelle at Asian Desires and was curious to try myself so I scheduled a session in the evening. Arrived and Michelle comes out in a sexy pink one piece with her gorgeous tits front and center! Wow! We make our way to the room and start kissing immediately, aggressive DFK, which I love. So far so good, this girl is hot! My hands are roaming over her boobs as she unzips my pants and pulls out my hard junior. Immediately drops down and starts to BBBJ right there, great energy! This quickly ramps up to a full blown DT! Damn, we haven’t even hit the showers!
She comes up for air and we hit the TS. She soaps me up and rinses me off and then loads on the Nuru gel and starts an amazing session, rubbing her kitty all over my legs then my back and then legs again. I flip over and more of the but she grinds against my raging hard on! Ugh!!! Too much, and then more BBBJ, more DT, HJ, and finally I can’t hold back and BBBJCIM. Wow.
We go back to the room and lay down for a bit and then start to kiss. This is getting pretty hot and heavy and my hands are roaming every where, and I’m sucking on those gorgeous tits, they feel great. I turn her over and start rimming her, and she really gets into it, pushing her ass back into my face and moaning. Then she rolls back over and says “fuck me”, on goes the cover and we’re off in mish. Feels great she can take a pounding. We switch to k9 and that’s even better, finally I’m close and I say so, she takes off the cover and I pop with another BBBJCIM. Amazing time with an amazing girl! Definitely going to repeat as soon as possible!

Friday fun with Stacy

Stacy greeted me at the door with a big hug and then took me to our room. She looks really hot and sexy in black lingerie and heels. We immediately DFK and she grabs junior and then drops down for BBBJ, just really aggressively taking me in, slurping and moaning, damn it feels so good! I bring her back up for more DFK, and then we take off my clothes and head to the TS.
TS is amazing, she lubes up with lots of Nuru gel and all the sliding all over and grinding nearly makes me shoot my load. She has me turn over and starts the same thing on my front, rubbing and grinding against me, grabbing my cock, rubbing her pussy against it. Then she goes down for more BBBJ and this time DTs me. Feels incredible as she takes me in her mouth and looks up at me. And then she gets me to pop CIM!
We dry off and head back to the room. A little massage and then more DFK and I’m ready for round 2. More BBBJ and then she wants to fuck. We start with passionate mish, then CG which she really gets into then K9 and then finish in mish, I’m close and she can tell and she rips off the cover and really goes to town. If I thought the previous BJ was good, this gets turned up to 11. She’s taking it all down , switching to her hands then licking up and down and taking it all again, I tell her I’m close and she redoubles her efforts and I CIM again, omg amazingly intense release! Wow, I’m exhausted and relieved and we cuddle for a bit.
Amazing time, amazing girl. Can’t wait for my next visit.

Gents, I have a strong feeling that Rimming is on the menu here if BBBJ is. The poster who reviewed Michelle rimmed her so I’m sure she and other girls would reciprocate.