Asian Desires Reviews and Discussion NYC - 917-519-4009

Sylvia

Walking around on a Sunday afternoon I was close to AD and thought I would see if anyone was available. Mms said to come by and see lineup. I got there and noticed that Sylvia was new but she’s a familiar face, Ava previously from PH! I picked her and off we went to the room, with her giggling on my arm!
Once in the room lots of DFK and then a nice preview Bbbj. Opted for standing shower, got cleaned head to toe, wonderful touch by Sylvia, and a great BBBJ. She got me close but I brought her up and back to the room. A quick massage followed by lots of roaming hands which then escalated into DFK and a great bj and enthusiastic attempts at DT. Suited up and went for DS with those nice hips of hers! Really got into it, switched to a CG and then finished with mish. Popped and then relaxed on the bed. Chatted a bit with translation app and then finished with another thorough massage.
Great time definitely worth it!

Ok guys...here we go..I hope I can fit all the wildness into one message!

Long time hobbiest with an asian fetish. Always searching for the tiniest spinner with curves and I found her in Stacy!!
I live in Chicago, but have an ongoing project in NJ so I get out here a few days each week. My immediate mission in preparation for my first visit was to search high and low for the best provider in NY and Desires does not dissapoint!

I get there and am immediately greeted by the manager who takes me into a waiting room giving me a bottle of water. I had asked in advance if any other girls were available, I'd like to say hi and get a few hugs to scope out my next conquest. I was shortly greeted by the manager and three lovely asian beauties. You can't go wrong with any of them regarding looks. Stacy just so happened to be one of them. I identifed her immediately as she was the tiniest with a great rack. She's about 5ft tall, if that and told me she weighs 98lbs. Plenty of girl pick up and try a few unorthodox positions with.

Her body is a 9 by my slim, petite, tight body standards. She has a really cute face and her ass is the perfect size for grabbing, skin is soo soft, and natural c cup perfect for touching, licking, and sucking which was done from the getgo.

I read from other reviews that she likes to dfk immediately (duh) with a great bbbj warm up while she's undressing you. Knowing this, I took the lead and sat down on the end of the bed slowly pulling her toward me. I told her to get on her knees and start blowing me. I enjoy a little dominance and she takes instruction very well, although she does just fine on her own for those of you looking for a girl to take the lead. She immediately drops to her knees and begins to slowly suck junior working her warm mouth up and down my shaft. Licking up one side and down the other ensuring my entire rod is sloppy wet.
Switching from balls and stroking and back to dt, tongue licking all over the head. She has a long strong tongue and uses it very well. All before we hit the shower!

We get in the shower and she does what others have described so no need to get into details here. Her sliding herself on top of junior was amazing. I could have stayed in that position until I burst. She did ask if I liked 1 or 2 fingers in my ass. I read from another hobbyist that she asked the same so I was ready with a response. I kinda like the sensation so I told her as many as she wanted...lol.

She told me she was going to fuck my ass quite a few times during the shower. We laughed about it. I had no idea what I was in for!!!

We got back in the room and she asked if I like lingerie and leggings. I said yes sounds sexy. I picked her the perfect outfit to begin the encounter. She looked just like an asian schoolgirl. A big roleay fantasy of mine!! I helped her balance while putting it on making sure I was touching those soft round tits and perfectly hardened nipples. I knew she was ready for some fun!

We got on the bed and she said "doggie". I went to grab her from behind and she said no, no...you doggie. Took me by surprise for a bit but then I caught onto her intentions. I got into position and she grabbed junior from behind, put a little lube on him, and began stroking while rimming me me all at once. She licked all around sticking her tongue deep down my ass. All of this stimulation at once was pure bliss. She did this for about a good five minutes and I told her not to stop. I was soo close to finishing but, we ended as I wanted to keep things moving.

She then laid on the bed on her stomach facing a mirror at the foot of the bed. Of course, I knew exactly what she intended me to do and view.

I slipped in doggie for a bit, eventually switching to lazy doggie which I loved the view. Watching both the expressions on her face, her licking around the outside of her lips, calling my honey, and watching myself slide in and out of that tiny hole was pure heaven on earth!

We turned over and did mish for a bit. At this time, I had her legs behind her ears and she was begging me to fuck her harder so I had to oblidge.

After a few minutes of mish, I got up and laid in my back telling her I wanted more bbbj. She took one of my legs and kissed it all the way down to my feet and toes. She then began licking in between my toes and sucking and rolling her lips all around my big toe. Then onto the other foot. Never had that done so it was a nice experience, especially from her.

I then motioned her to come toward me and begin her epic bbbj. With no hesitation she moved toward me on her hands and knees headed straight for junior. She knew the grand finale was approaching and this is where she did her best work yet.

She began with another epic bbbj. Amazing to watch her dt and take almost all of it. She did this over and over and knew my reactions meant I was loving it and not to stop.

Sloppy and wet, she sucked the head of junior while stroking him up and down moving her wrists side to side.. My guess was she's done this before...lol.

I was closely approaching the end and worked as best I could to savor the visuals which are forever engrained in my mind.

She continued to work hard for her reward. I told her I was about to let loose and she kept going. She took the entire cim without stopping. I guess the load was too much as she let it drip out the sides of her mouth while she continued until full completion. I have the video in my head that will play over and over again for a lifetime!

I was spent. I told her I didn't need a shower and she got me a few hot towels and wiped my down. We laid on the bed for a bit and chatted through her phone translator.

She asked if I was married and I told her happily divorced with no current intention to change that.
I told her she'll just have to be my new girlfriend. I already have an open relationship with a woman at home so now I have two..lol. Lucky me!!

We kissed a bit more and I grabbed her as much as I could before I left. I was hard again and could have stuck around for another hour but, only brought so much cash. I am comtemplating 90min next week.

I thanked the manager and we chatted a bit about the other girls. I've got my eye on either Cindy or Michelle next week but, am torn about that. Feel free to respond if you've seen both Michelle and Cindy and have a recommendation.

I had such a great time with Stacy, I might just repeat to build upon want she's learned I like as well as what I'd envision doing next to her.

I highly recommend Desires. They just opened in December and are off to a great start in 2020. Excited to see the future lineup as they grow the business.

I'll be sad when the project is over. I can't find anything remotely near this level of asian service... period!!! Let alone, the price point. I may have no choice but to head East.

Cindy

So I can confirm that this Cindy is the same as from MAGFE (as another member pointed out). I text MMS and she asked me to show ID when I arrive. I told her I am a regular with the PH/GGR crew but she still checked me upon arrival. Oddly, AD is located where PH used to be, up a rickety old elevator.

So Cindy recognizes me and leads me to her room which is in the back. They changed the layout so the room isn't massive, they carved out two separate TS from the one, making the large room smaller. She takes me to the TS, nice wash with sensual Nuru. Flipped and she did a great titty job with soap. I thought I was gonna bust right then and there. But I held it. I'm usually a one and done and I remember her FS was amazing.

Back to the room, donation given and she didn't leave the room. Got right down into business with DFK, body licking, and a nice BBBJ. Good amount of licking and DT. But I wanted to get inside her so I told her I was ready. We go into Mish and she is really tight. I started off slow but she kept saying PSE type things in Chinese and it got me going. I'm pretty sure she had 2 O's as she was super loud and clenching me tight, grinding her hips on my groin. A good 15 minutes of this and I was beat. She told me to lay down and she started a really sexy HJ with kisses all over. When I was close I told her to suck me off and she did without hesitation. Amazing finish.

Overall I feel her service and attitude is top notch. We have pretty good chemistry together which is really nice to find in this hobby. She's very pretty and has lovely D's for a petite frame. I would highly recommend.

Stacy

Everytime i see her she talks to me in chinese since i am practicing to get better. Always gives me great bbbj wen she shes me before and during table shower. After a soft touch on the bed and lots of bbbj. She is great at rimming and bl.

I don't talk much, but stacy is a good girl treat her well

Thanks for the quick review on Cindy. I figured she was good. Nice to hear she's tight and you may be able to get her to O.

I'd sure they probably don't, but I'd love to get anal out of one of these girls.

I stuck a finger in Stacy's ass when we got started and she wasn't to keen on it.

Anyone know asians that tske anal?

Thanks for the quick review on Cindy. I figured she was good. Nice to hear she's tight and you may be able to get her to O.

I'd sure they probably don't, but I'd love to get anal out of one of these girls.

I stuck a finger in Stacy's ass when we got started and she wasn't to keen on it.

Anyone know asians that tske anal?
Tara at T&T Companionship absolutely will. It'll cost you a pretty penny, but trust me when I say that she's worth it just for the PSE. I didn't go for anal when I saw her, but she's the first girl where I've considered it for next time.

Sylvia

Have you seen those Stacy videos on the Asian Desires Twitter feed, where she fellates a cucumber? Do yourself a favor and check them out. Unless you don’t want to be triggered. Sexy mouth on that girl.

I was totally triggered after those videos, but my ATF had a roommate issue and, consequently, was not available. No problem. Let’s try this Asian Desires place. Called, got screened (thank you, my favorite MMS in the world, for providing the reference) headed over. (I texted with the old PH address and the mms replies, “you know here hahha.”) Sylvia greets me and is looking all demure and is ready to start, but I’m like, isn’t there a Stacy?

This next part was actually kind of fun. Sylvia’s like hurt and calls Stacy from down the hall. Stacy comes over, she selling me Sylvia, and all her good qualities, and, good salesman that she is, Stacy starts making out with me, undoing my pants and pulling out my cock then going down on me, and when she pulls away, I show her my full erection and ask Stacy to show me her pussy. She pulls at her thong underwater to expose her pussy and I push her down on the bed and start eating her out. I mean I am sucking on her clit and lapping at it with my tongue while Sylvia is just standing there not knowing what to do. At this point I was so turned on, I would have fucked a watermelon. I would have fucked a piece of raw liver. I would have fucked the naked cow girl that grosses out the tourists in Times Square. Stacy sells me on Sylvia again, I want to fuck so badly, of course I say yes.

The Asian Desires website says of Sylvia: Cute and energetic, has a great attitude and even better hands! 32C-24-36, 5'0"

I can vouch for her energy and attitude, her measurements and even her hands (my god, she rubbed out a third pop — read my reviews, I normally struggle to cum once. Her hand jobs are like multiple times better than my own, and I practice daily!) She’s also young, great pair of tits (and she loves being felt up) and great service, yes. You want the beautiful Stacy, book Stacy. But if you find yourself with GND Sylvia, what you get is the girl who is so grateful you took her, she pays you back with great sex. Plus a solid message.

Stacy is leaving us, I tell Stacy to tell Sylvia I want to eat her pussy before going to the shower. (Sylvia’s English not good, but communication isn’t a problem. She’s smart, intuitively knows what I want sexually, uses Google translate to tell jokes. She’s actually kinda funny. And she’s a lot of fun.)

I eat her pussy - she loves it. Never do I feel that she’s faking. Standing shower a lot of fun. she cleans my front, dfk while stroking my cock, I turn her around, she rubs her ass into my cock, I’m reaching around, feeling her up, fingering her pussy, turning her head so we can continue making out.

In the room she gives me a great bbbj — I asked her if Stacy taught her. She doesn’t answer; her mouth is full (with my cock, of course). Swirling tongue, great side to side technique, I could’ve popped right then but she decides to rim me. She puts my legs up, fills her mouth with lube, then goes deep up my ass with her tongue. I help her prop my leg up so she can free a hand so she can stroke my cock as she rims me. Nice hands. Enough, I want to eat her some more — she loves that idea. Then time for the condom. I start in mish and cum in like 5 seconds. I mean she felt great. Gives me a pretty good message and then I’m up for round two. Start in doggie, on to mish again. She’s built for comfort, bigger ass and c-cups, and she can take a pounding and is making happy noises as we both cum. We are two sweaty dogs. Shower, then back to room. I’m aroused again and now round three. Start in doggie again but I’m not going to be able to cum in the bag. So I pull out, rip off the condom, she lubes me up and jerks me off onto her bod.

There’s a certain karma with all this, so I leave feeling pretty good.

Cindy

Jan 13 2020
I missed spending some quality time with Cindy, so I scheduled an evening appointment with her at AD. I arrive, Cindy comes in with a big smile, a hug , and a big fat kiss. Off to the room we go!
Started with a wonderful preview bbbj, then lots of DFK and then headed to TS. Cindy’s body gliding over mine feels great, recommend everyone try this at least once with her. Oh those boobs feel so good and taste great! She cleaned me head to toe, great rimming, and then a stellar bbbj, Russian, then 69, where I CIM.
Cleaned up and went back to room, lots of passionate sex, she can handle all sorts of positions and feels great. Second pop in mish, then relaxed and she gave me massage.
Great time as always!

Sammi

January 19, 2020
f you like them a little thick. Sammy is the one for you. Don’t get me wrong. The spinner types are great, but I sometimes feel like I can’t really go all out with them. She is slightly shorter than Cindy, with tasty C/D cup breasts. In the room, she greeted me with a LFK while caressing and stroking junior while I was inspecting her booty cheeks. She has nice bubble We moved to the shower. I asked for a standing shower. She cleaned me well. She gave junior some special attention and finished off with some BBBJ and deep throat preview. A good 8/10. Back in room, she wiped me down. Started a new round of LFK with her hard nipples rubbing against my chest. I made my way down towards her breasts savoring both nipples evenly making sure to rub the one not in my mouth. I Thinking back I should have went with the table shower. It would been a great time for some Russian. I asked her to lay on the bed for some DATY which led to 69. She enjoyed it quite a bit. Seeing her bubble up close I had to give her some DATO. I asked for the cover. Started in reverse CG so I could see that bubble bounce. I followed up with K9 which was an even better view. I had to slap that ass. There is something to be sed when a girl has some cushion for the pushing. The sound of her cheeks clapping man, thinking about I want to go back lol. I had to try the lazy k9 for the finish on her cheeks. I was spent. She might become my new go to. Water and hot towel wipe down. Wasn’t enough time left for a second pop. I spent too much time worshipping her cheeks. But it was worth it.

Lexi

Who knew fucking hot Asian women would be so much fun? Does not hurt at all that they just happen to be excellent at the whole sex part of fucking. Here’s my advice to all you fence sitters, or anyone trying to live through my “dear Penthouse” letters — get your ass over to @AsianDesires. I’ll make it easy for you — here’s the number: (917) 519-4009 When you get there, ask for the line up. Mms will put you in an alcove with a curtain pulled behind you. You’ll hear the girls scrambling around and you’ll want to pull back the curtain. It’ll feel like forever. Then they appear, what a lovely sight. Pick the first girl that gets your cock to rise. In front of me were Cindy, Michelle, Sammi and Lexi. All of them hot, hot, hot. The talent at this place! You might pick, as I did, Lexi, for her very pretty face (you may have been predisposed to her, or Michele or Cindy — or Bibi or, of course, Stacy, who weren’t there — for their great reviews, but, alas, only one girl for tonight. Greedy bastard that you are, you might have to make a few or ten or a fifty more trips back here.)

Lexi would make you feel like you fit with her just like a glove. She’d probably take you to her room and French kiss you lightly, fluttering her tongue in your mouth, then kissing you hard as she undoes your pants and strokes your cock. That’s what happened to me. Do you ever get this thought — how the fuck did I get so lucky — when you’re about to score with a total babe? She’s wearing a black thong and a sheer bra (bra-like lingerie?) that loosely covers but completely reveals her firm B breasts (34B-27-36, per website) and eraser nipples. She likes me sucking her tits. You’d probably enjoy sucking her tits, too. She’s pretty — high cheek bones, straight teeth, cute nose, sexy eyes. Naked, she feels good to hold and she likes to be held and kissed. Smooth skin, Her skin is a nice shade; not dark, but not too light. No tats or scars. An oh so slight belly. Nice Asian ass, that is, it’s not flat, kinda cute. She’s on the tall side for AD — 5’3” perhaps?

After stroking my cock I tell her I want to eat her pussy. Then I lay her on the bed and feast. She has a small patch of hair above her v, which seems to be the fashion. Me like. Me like her sweet pussy juices. She makes nice moaning noises. She tells me she likes me eating her pussy. Finally she gets me to the shower. I let her nuru me — I’m feeling mellow and like her rubbing her tits and nipples on the soles of my feet. I flip over before she’s done with my backside — I’m too eager and excited to wait for her to play with my cock that I gladly skip her rim job. You may disagree with that decision, and I get it. All the AD girls rim. Standard practice, and you want to get all that you paid for.

On the flip, wash my cock, yes, play with my balls. Nice Russian — she makes the most of her Bs. Excellent bbbj too — she licks the entire shaft up and down, constantly looking up at me for my approval. Good ball sucking and finally takes me in, all the way. Really nice suction. At one point she’s sucking me off, she has the shower head spraying my balls and she’s finger-fucking my ass. I flip the script and go down on her. She holds the shower head so it goes on her pussy and my mouth. I tell her I want to eat her ass. She flips around and I stick my tongue in deep up her ass and finger her clit.

Do you think this post is getting too long? I’ll write about the aprés shower in a different post. Spoiler alert: she loves fucking.

To be continued...

Stacy again jan 21

She sees me coming and gives me a big hug and dfk. A lovely start.

In the room helps me undress and is calling me boyfriend. A quick bbbj and then off to the showers. A good small massage with lots of attention to my junior.

Back in the room i give donation of 3$$ and the she comes back with water. I asked for a small massage which then she said to get on all fours and she proceeds to suck me like that. A new experience for me and some rimming too. I am not a rim guy but it wasnt bad
The cover goes on and we go thru a couple positions until i finish in the bag.

Lots of hugs and we talk for the rest of the time.

Big experience for me since i never got bbbj while on all fours. It was new for me