"ASHNY" of CL

Wow, the picture and the description sure don't match! She says 5'8" and 135lbs. I think each thigh may way that. I'll take the blond licking her butt.

bear said:
Wow, the picture and the description sure don't match! She says 5'8" and 135lbs. I think each thigh may way that. I'll take the blond licking her butt.
I agree on both of your points. By the way, I've seen her older CL ads and she was definitely slimmer back then. But as time went by, she seemed to gain more weight in the pics she posted (although they also became more graphic - one picture had her being slammed doggie style by some hairy chested guy w/a gut).

*Squeak!*

opinion of ashny

I saw her about 2 years ago. I thought she looked better in person than her pixs. She was accomodating. Not sure if she works for someone, but she did check in when we arrived at the room. Answered the phone once or twice. during the session. Not a bad first time experience with her. Haven't had the chance to see her again. I think she is getting a little pricey. It does look like she has gained a little weight. Her ass was killer and she does have a nice rack (natural)
Keith HTH

Last edited: