Are you the Mamasan's Bitch

So I have been catching up on a lot of reading and notice a lot of mongers promoting amps. Would anyone like to share their Mamason pet experiences. I for one tried to befriend a Mamason in the past and it didn't get me very much leverage. I know many of us have tried to get that in for guaranteed Hottie, discount, or even mamason experience.
Tina was the Mamason at 98 Mott Hon Man Spa the infamous spot for granny providers in Chinatown. On this particular day the spa was short handed, only her and another provide when usually there were 3 and Mamason watching over the operation. When I walked in I saw this hot looking chick from the back in a Slinky tube dress revealing that subtle asian curve. In the back of my mind I'm thinking, " oh yeah... some new mommy meat to feed to the beast." She turns around and I see it's Mamason Tina dressed all sexy with some.make up on. With out giving it a second thought i followed her to the room. I performed the sacred monger rites of washing the penis in the sink while she undressed. Not a bad body for an old chick but I want her to impart the long awaited knowledge of that " Ancient Chinese secret." I laydown on the table face up with a rock hard cock and she went to work sucking and teasing my dick! I grabbed her head pushing it deeper to force more of my cock into her mouth. OMG!!! I'm force feeding Mamason!! After a while of this pleasure i fuck Mamason slow and deep so she could have the same experience that her girls got. OMG! such a tight soft pussy! A fantasy come true. The cool thing at Hon Man was that Mamason knew who my favorites girls were an never tried to force any new girls on me and never restrained the girls to time limits.They must have told her about me! But as well, she knew that when I came through I'd usually take two girls for an hour each. So looking back, that was my benefit which was granted even before giving Mamason the dick. Tina has since retired but tha will be one of my many fond memories at Hon Man.

I am officially now friends with 3 mama's in 3 different stores in three different states. They now text me all the time on wechat asking me to help them with various projects. It is funny because all I did to gain their friendship was to buy the store pizza. Now I am an official member of the shop. Lol
Man your a rock star or like a God in the spa! In asian culture food is so important that when you are greeted they will ask if you have eaten. After having fun, the girls have brought me fruits and water to nourish me as a reward for working so hard pleasing them but as well its like I have penetrated their culture and am accepted like an Asian that is privileged to the traditional things that lie under the surface.