Anybody ever discover "she" was a "he"?

I was completely fooled by a blonde TS in Hoboken called Valerie or Barbie. I truly did not know until I found out by coincidence from someone who knew her. After I found it out, I do think there were warning signs i should have picked up on.

starbucksman said:
I was completely fooled by a blonde TS in Hoboken called Valerie or Barbie. I truly did not know until I found out by coincidence from someone who knew her. After I found it out, I do think there were warning signs i should have picked up on.
The 8 " clit she advertises should have been an early warning sign.....

This just happened to me, I posted under CL after i found out

Kattia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this provider tonight and was not turned down because Im white. Most places around here will not meet with me once talking on the phone or meeting them on the street because I'm white and some say I look like a cop. I was actually walking home when this girl calls over to me and asks if I needed anything. I was trying to figure out if it was a guy or a girl, and she grabbed my tool. She said she lived a block away and it would be .120 for hr and so I asked about a bj, and reply was .60. I said what the hell, the gf was working and it was pouring out and we did not have to go to my place. We get upstairs and disrobe, nice body but I noticed something in the lace panties. I just closed my eyes and leaned back and said Im already here and let her do her thing. Probably one of the best cbj's Ive had. She thanked me and said look for my ads on cl. I then got dressed and left, hopped on the computer and checked for her ad, and confirmed what I thought.

rollingstoned said:
Kattia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this provider tonight and was not turned down because Im white. Most places around here will not meet with me once talking on the phone or meeting them on the street because I'm white and some say I look like a cop. I was actually walking home when this girl calls over to me and asks if I needed anything. I was trying to figure out if it was a guy or a girl, and she grabbed my tool. She said she lived a block away and it would be .120 for hr and so I asked about a bj, and reply was .60. I said what the hell, the gf was working and it was pouring out and we did not have to go to my place. We get upstairs and disrobe, nice body but I noticed something in the lace panties. I just closed my eyes and leaned back and said Im already here and let her do her thing. Probably one of the best cbj's Ive had. She thanked me and said look for my ads on cl. I then got dressed and left, hopped on the computer and checked for her ad, and confirmed what I thought.
Yup your bi. No offense but it's one thing to have "a funny feeling" and go through with it. It's another to see a trunk and let the "elephant" give you a cbj or whatever.

I have had non-sexual brushes with confused men (born as men they are men) and had the knowledge or (thank god) friends to warn me. My reaction would depend on how far I got, although I don't agree with beating the shit outta one I can understand the frustration of being fooled.

Trannies, cross-dressers, etc. should always come clean before sex with any hetero man. I know that's easier for me to say and all but not all guys want a chop job or wanna-be. They choose to pose as women. They should also accept the fact the stigma of having to tell each and every straight guy out there that they are not women.

Chicks with dicks

Look guys, my experiance happened in the early 60's when gay was a word describing a care free and happy person. I punched him iin the mouth, beating the crap was more a figure of speech.

I already paid, i wasnt sure if she was a he until i got home and did a search on the name. It was dark out and it stopped me over by the hojo on the blvd. whatever, i just know im checking for a trunk before i do anything from now on.

Hey guys... lighten up on rollingstoned! Check out Kattia's pics b4 you pass judgement. Yes, there's a bulge in the bottoms, but shit, from the waist up it looks hotter than more than half of the skanks on CL! I know she'd fool me if I saw her on the street fully dressed!

It happens to the best of us. I picked up this "girl', pretty face and nice tits but when I tried to feel her down there she said she had her period, but I did and could tell that it was no pussy down there. When I pointedly asked her she admitted and that she was going to have an operation soon, but told me that she had agreed to a blow job and that it would have been the best I had ever got. I threw her out, but I am sorry now that I did.Have any of you guys have done a Post-Op she/he. Can you really tell the difference.

geoffsri said:
. I threw her out, but I am sorry now that I did.Have any of you guys have done a Post-Op she/he. Can you really tell the difference.

Geoffsri--That's a difference I really don't want to find out!! It's a man for god's sake. That's no woman that's a Man baby!!!!

Bigd18,
Please help us with the difference I am sure a lot of us cant tell and may have at one time or other had done of Them. Especially if it is in the car one doesn't look for surgical scars.

Last edited:
geoffsri said:
Bigd18,
Please help us with the difference I am sure a lot of us cant tell and may have at one time or other had done of Them. Especially if it is in the car one doesn't look for surgical scars.

As I said I don't want to be in the position to find out the difference. That's why I don't do car dates unless it's a take-out from STRIP BAR and I have already had my hand on her coochie or a co-worker or two from the past.

I guess the advise I could give you would be to feel for a adam's apple before taking the plunge.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
geoffsri said:
It happens to the best of us. I picked up this "girl', pretty face and nice tits but when I tried to feel her down there she said she had her period, but I did and could tell that it was no pussy down there. When I pointedly asked her she admitted and that she was going to have an operation soon, but told me that she had agreed to a blow job and that it would have been the best I had ever got. I threw her out, but I am sorry now that I did.Have any of you guys have done a Post-Op she/he. Can you really tell the difference.

Somehow I don't think the blowjob will be any different after the operation.

Can I get a vote here?

I'm interested in seeing a lady over the weekend. She's currently visiting NJ and has an ad on Eros at http://www.eros-ny.com/files/mi-exotica2-denise1.htm. When I did a little research on her aol screen name I saw that she had plenty of pictures on her webpage at http://hometown.aol.com/ecorrer2/images. Does her vagina in photo "picture 236.jpg" look a little further up than it should be? Her ad on Eros states she's female so I think I'm in the clear. I guess I'll see this weekend.