Anybody ever discover "she" was a "he"?

I'm sure it may have happened to someone here. With all the diversity in this city it can't be that remote a possibility. I remember there was some doubt a while back about a rather large-looking "woman" named Sophia or something. In Jersey.

If it ever happened to me I'd go nuts ... and take off like a shot. Would probably curb my hobbying for at least a month, too. Okay, three weeks. No, two. One, for sure.

Originally posted by teeduke
If it ever happened to me I'd go nuts ... and take off like a shot.
Care to rephrase ?

No never happened to me. Well there was this one time in NYC 30th? between Park and Lex. Many many years ago picked up a s.w. got a decent cbj in my car but as my hands roamed around her butt I just got this feeling, call it a john's intuition. Anyway I finished seconds thereafter and left. Hey I was drunk, it was a long time ago, no one else was there so as far as I'm concerned it never happened.

Peace Out
C (i'll never know if her name was Lola)

a little off topic, but important tip....when you go to the doctor to get your prostate checked:

make sure that when you are bent over, and the doc is exploring your asshole, that he doesn't have both hands on your shoulders.

heyyy, now!

I'll be honest

I discovered that one person that I had received covered oral from was in fact a post-op. I found that out days after the session.

I have had the misfortune of meeting two other "ladies" but upon "on-site" examination declined the session. They are post-op's as well. I posted their info here:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11704

Why am I so unlucky?
I like to hobby often and at the spur of the moment, and I like to save money. With the volume and length of my hobbying it was only a matter of time before I ran into a few. These "women" are the right price at the right time at the right location. Fortunately, as you become more intimately familiar with this hobby you are able to catch yourself when you meet them in person. Others here on UG have not been as fortunate.

Always remain vigilant!

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
Big Fucking Deal

I saw a working girl d/b/a Antonella and had an excellent session. After posting a review, there was a consenus that she was a post-op.

Though my own prejudices precluded me from seeing her again ( I suddenly saw her each time in a soccer uniform),I still had an excellent session.

Re: BIG FUCKING DEAL

Pswope, thanks for your honesty. It would seem that these incidents happen on a regular basis.

It would also seem that only you and I are confident enough in our sexuality to post our real life travails for all the worlds to see.

About three years ago I am in a bar in Mexico and I have this attractive spanish chick sitting on my lap DFKing with my letting me suck on her very nice enchansed breasts. So I made her the offer and we went across the street to the hotel and upon closer examination I realized that she was a pre-op transexual. Since we are all being honest here and I did spend some time kissing her/him, I did consider letting her blow me anyway but desided to pass. There were so many other girls there that I just did a shot of tequila to get his/her spit out of my mouth and found another girl to go with.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
A guy walks into a bar and orders 13 shots of tequila.

The bartender goes "13 shots of tequila? What's up with that?".

The guys answers "Just had my first blowjob"

Bartender answers "Congratulations! If you finish the first 13 shots, the next 13 are on me!"

The guy retorts "Thanks, but if the first 13 don't get the taste out of my mouth, nothing's going to help".

Re: Big Fucking Deal

Originally posted by pswope
I saw a working girl d/b/a Antonella and had an excellent session. After posting a review, there was a consenus that she was a post-op.

Though my own prejudices precluded me from seeing her again ( I suddenly saw her each time in a soccer uniform),I still had an excellent session.

I told you the one about how Janelle had her/him... paint a self portrait on her apt wall didn't I. The first words out of my mouth were…..

Oz….. “my friend banged her”

Janelle… “She’s 6’1 with hands as big as my head… didn’t your friend notice that she’s a guy”

Daniel: Thanks for the heads up on Lea...had been thinking about seeing her(?) for some time since seeing a Voice ad...but something just didn't seem right...funny that the picture's not her but I still got that vibe...never been surprised in that way but there was one "lady" on the upper east side, who I haven't seen advertising lately...big blonde, amazon-like, lots of tatts...breasts were very real feeling which lead me to continue and have a good session but something about "her" made me think she might have been a he, previously...the tell-tale sign is the noses...can't remember the lady's name but wonder if anyone else knows who I'm talking about...

Last edited:
Originally posted by slinkybender
A guy walks into a bar and orders 13 shots of tequila.

The bartender goes "13 shots of tequila? What's up with that?".

The guys answers "Just had my first blowjob"

Bartender answers "Congratulations! If you finish the first 13 shots, the next 13 are on me!"

The guy retorts "Thanks, but if the first 13 don't get the taste out of my mouth, nothing's going to help".
Gee, that's a good one

Years ago I picked up a SW. I was alarmed that she had no breast. When she started stroking her penis, I ejected her from the vehicle. She was very upset. Ugly as sin, but the ass got me to pull over.

pswope said:

Is this the Antonella who worked on the Upper East Side. Apartment on one of the Avenues. I saw her once, afterwards figured she might be post op, and reviewed her on another site. My review was never published though.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
mr. f said:
Is this the Antonella who worked on the Upper East Side. Apartment on one of the Avenues. I saw her once, afterwards figured she might be post op, and reviewed her on another site. My review was never published though.

I'm pretty sure that's who he was talking about.

There was also a girl at ASSCon once who was thought to be the same.

Years ago in the Phillipines

When I was a young lad in the Air Farce, I was stationed at Clark Field, I hooked up with a pre op CD, only I didn't know it. Shim was like some of the ones you see on Monty Montels show. Anyhow I got a hell of a surprise when I reached betweens shims legs and found balls and a pecker. Beat the living crap out of shim too.
I watch out for em now. haven't had it happen again, guess it could though

Last edited:
Jwills, old gent...

jwills500 said:
When I was a young lad in the Air Farce, I was stationed at Clark Field, I hooked up with a pre op CD, only I didn't know it. Shim was like some of the ones you see on Monty Montels show. Anyhow I got a hell of a surprise when I reached betweens shims legs and found balls and a pecker. Beat the living crap out of shim too. I watch out for em now. haven't had it happen again, guess it could though
...I've heard this reaction to such a "discovery" from other guys too and
gotta ask ya. I can understand the shock, pissed-offedness, etc. reaction;
but what's with the beat he/she up part?
Is that due to being "deceived" or due to being "misevaluated" as being
a TS lover or what?
I'd love to hear the mental process behind beating up a "suddenly
discovered TS.

Last edited: