Any one seen this Israeli brunette with green eyes?

Can you guys shut the fuck up! I think she is hot and just want to read about other opinions about her. I want to read about how she sucks a cock or rides one. Not about her background. Who cares if she is black, white, jewish, martian. If she is a good fuck and has decent rates, I want to know. So please take your bullshit interent tough guy shout match to the off topic forum.

Now has anyone tried her?

Re: Re: joking versus being a demented sick f*ck

Originally posted by fumpton
Manolo Blahnik is a monger!!
If he's here, I'd suggest he contact this Jewish chick and toss her a pair of sexy shoes....

Nice outfit at the start of this thread, but those "nurse" shoes have to go.

I'd fuck her though.

(that's something I don't usually say about JAP looking chicks.)

Jews and the like

From his speech patterns I would have guessed that highongoofballs was Irish or English. But its seldom I have run across anyone other than neo-nazi's and Arabs who have such hate for Jews. Its a little crazy. no its alot crazy.

Back to the issue at hand

Not to break up this fit of hateful discussion...

I've sent the provider in question an ****** and if she responds and we'll see if I end up taking one for the team or finding the next great conquest.

Hell, I may even try to fuck her nose. I'm just not sure if I'm man enought to fill that thing.

Re: Back to the issue at hand

Originally posted by JibJab30
Not to break up this fit of hateful discussion...

I've sent the provider in question an ****** and if she responds and we'll see if I end up taking one for the team or finding the next great conquest.

Hell, I may even try to fuck her nose. I'm just not sure if I'm man enought to fill that thing.
I hope so, I so want to be with a Jewish girl

The moderator should ban highongoofballs..........but perhaps he knows not what he says.....cause he is high on goof balls!

As for the girl in question, I have read some very bad things about her in another forum....stay away is the word!

Originally posted by dahmer2
Can you guys shut the fuck up! I think she is hot and just want to read about other opinions about her. I want to read about how she sucks a cock or rides one. Not about her background. Who cares if she is black, white, jewish, martian. If she is a good fuck and has decent rates, I want to know. So please take your bullshit interent tough guy shout match to the off topic forum.

Now has anyone tried her?
AMen Brother! I dont give a fuck what color or Nationality she is. I s she a good lay? Is she a he? Fuck the BS get back on topic!

Im sure slinky never intended this to be a political forum.

Israeli Princess

I went through all the 70 posts but still have not found a single first hand experience. Come on guys, this board is to share the info ... has anyone been with her yet ?