Any one seen this Israeli brunette with green eyes?

My god she looks super hot , I called her and some guy picked up, so i hung up, he called me back and i told him i had the wrong number, but he was like "no you didnt, i know what you called for"But i dont like talkin to dudes so i hung up, i think for the next two weeks someone was blocking their number and calling and hanging upo on me. I have new phone and people dont really know my number, i could swear it was him..Anyways if their is a review on thisa chick i would be interested cause she does look like she has a nice bod for a jew...Ty

second though, i checked out her aol page and that one side shot looks a bit manley, maybee its a guy posing? im convinced that othe rpic is a chick though, so can some rich dude go find out for us lol ty

My god she looks super hot

I can not be sure but i thought i read somewhere that she has a brother that is not into what she is doing and lives with her. Like i said i am not 100% sure if this is the same chick but if you do check her out i would go outcall at a short stay for sure just to be safe.

my mother in-law is italian with the biggist nose you even seen and has dollar bills in her wallet minted when lbj was in office. i detect a smigen of anti-semetism here i thought this was a place to cultavate the hobby not show what type of moron we are....
IMHO

oh sorry to offend you, i didnt mean to suggest that all jews have big noses..cause thats not true at all. I forgot i have to tippy toe when i use the almighty slang Jew in a sentence.

FRIST OF ALL I AM NOT JEWISH. I HATE TO FLAME BUT... HERE IS A POEM FOR A PERON ON YOUR LEVEL... ROSES ARE RED LINCOLN IS DEAD... HIS CABIN IS EMPTY AND SO IS YOUR HEAD... IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS. THIS IS A FOURM TO DISCUSS AND FUTHER THE HOBBY, NOT SHOW WHAT TYPE OF RACESIT WE ARE. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO READ .HERE ARE SOME LINKS THAT MIGHT INTREST A WIPPER LIKE YOU.... WWW.NATIONALVANGUARD.COM...WWW.NATIONALALLIANCE.COM
IMHO.......

OHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR SUCH A TUFF BRUTE YOU CAN CURSE. WELL STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES BUT WIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME. I COULD NOT GIVE A FLYING F***K IF YOU LIKE JEWS OR NOT. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO AIR YOUU RACEIST ZENOPHOBIC VIEWS. I DONT THINK THE JEWS LIKE YOUR DOMD AS EITHER AND MOST WONT LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT. ONE LAST QUESTION. DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL ON YOUR NIGTSTAND. ME AND MY JEWISH NEIGHBOR HAVE A BET....... IF I WIN I GET TWO PENNIES.....

The Jews are trying to destroy all other cultures...as a survival mechanism...the only Nazi country in the world is Israel.Jewish people have put the interests of race over the interests of the American people.... Jews are filled with more hatred and rage for our race, for our heritage, for our blood than perhaps you can imagine..

The Jews are trying to destroy all other cultures...as a survival mechanism...the only Nazi country in the world is Israel,Jewish people have put the interests of race over the interests of the American people.... Jews are filled with more hatred and rage for our race, for our heritage, for our blood than perhaps you can imagine

i got a good book for you to read its called the turner diaries its by andrew maccdonald. its just on the mental level of a buckaroo like yourself highongoofballs. IMHO.. happy reading...

I have a very vivid imagination, but so far, all I have seen is that you are apparently projecting a lot of your own hatred onto the Jews. And that is not my imagination at work.

America under George Bush is rushing headlong toward war. This is a war that has been promoted for years by the most radical Jewish supremacists in Israel and America. Some people who oppose this war have taken up the slogan "no blood for oil," saying the coming war is being promoted by big American and European corporate oil interests.

Is oil the real reason for this war? Today, I will discuss the true driving force behind the Iraq War and why this war is actually one that that will be fought against the true interests of the United States of the America. First, let's deal with the "War for Oil" argument.

In actual fact, the Iraq war will more likely hurt Western oil companies than help them. After an initial flurry of oil prices, a regime change in Iraq would eventually let the oil flow freely again and oil prices would fall dramatically. That would hurt the Western oil companies by lowering the value of their underlying reserves. Western oil companies have almost all of their oil reserves outside of the Mideast. Their reserves are in places such as Texas, Alaska, Mexico, Venezuela, the North Sea, Siberia and elsewhere.

And don't suppose America will just go in and start stealing the oil, for that is not even a remote possibility. Oil will be sold by the new regime just as it always has been. It is true that there will be a division of spoils promised to the occupying powers as an inducement for their support of the war, but those spoils are in the form of contracts to buy oil, as well as to develop and refine oil products and other commercial concerns available in an non-embargoed Iraq.